Saturday 20 September 2014

13.10-Shut up TV

We’ve finally narrowed the Moles down to 3. One by one, the other Moles proved to be no match for their own game and had a taste of their own medicine when they were eliminated. These final 3 have proven that they know how to play their own game. Who will win? Is it the one with power of mind, Timothy Foyer? Is it the one with power of brawn, Guillermo Ichtaca? Or is it the one with power of cooking, Skye Lowe? They earned 740/1100 points and Guillermo earned that last exemption, so no matter what, the Mole this season has lost.




Skye: “I’m so close to winning. I can smell victory. Even if I don’t earn a lot this time I still got savings from last season. Plus I have all my gems here.”

***


Timothy: “I really hope I’ll be able to teach both of you something.”
Skye: “If it’s both of us why are you looking at me?”
Timothy: “Because you need it. Here’s my namecard. If you ever need my assistance, call me.”
Skye: “I don’t need your stinking name card!”
Timothy: “Just keep it. You’ll never know. Plus, we can stay in contact after this.”
Guillermo: “Good luck guys.”
Skye: “I don’t know if I can trust any of you, but at least this season the Mole can be executed, so I feel slightly better.”
“Mission time! Your final mission will require you to head to Studio 9. There, you will participate in another of Season 6’s “Who wants to be a millionaire”. We have a special host waiting for you.”
Timothy: “Are you finally revealing yourself?”



Our special host is Dory!
Dory: “The camera’s on! What do I say?”
“You have a script, don’t you?”
Dory: “Oh right. Welcome to ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’! I’m your host, Dory Neo. Today we have the final 3 of the Smole, Season 13! One of them will be a contestant playing. Let’s welcome him in!”


Dory: “It’s Timothy Foyer!”
Timothy: “I’ll be playing for the team because they can trust me the most.”


 
Dory: “Um…where is it? Oh, there it is! Have a…what am I supposed to say again?”
Timothy: “Seat?”
Dory: “Are you the host or am I the host? Please, take a seat.”


Dory: “I have to go through mandatory standard protocol and explain the rules to you even though it’s all up on the wall behind you like a painting.”


Dory: “This mission is worth 100 points. You will answer 10 questions. Each question is worth 10 points.”


Dory: “You have 60 seconds to answer the question, or else you’ll be like that woman over there.”


Dory: “You also have 2 lifelines, one of whom is recording notes already. You can only use one of them once in this entire show. You may call for them any time you want. If you use it, the points for that question are void. But at least you get to continue on! Understood?”
Timothy: “Ye—“
Dory: “The script didn’t say I have to get an answer. Go by the book!”


Dory: “First question. What job do I work as? A: Propertier. B: Swimming Coach. C: Fisherwoman. D: Unemployed.”


Timothy: “I would think the answer is D.”


Dory: “That is correct!”


Dory: “…”
Timothy: “You forgot, didn’t you?”
Dory: “Let me check. Oh, question 2! Which of the planets are made of gas? A: Earth B: Jupiter C: Venus D: Mars.”


Timothy: “The answer is B: Jupiter.”


Dory: “You are absolutely right! More money into the pot!”
 

Dory: “Question 3. What career path is the Mayor in? A: Political. B: Criminal. C: Military. D: Stylist.”


Timothy: “I was a bit taken aback by the phrasing, but after hearing the options this is easy. A!”



Dory: “That’s the 3rd question correct!”


Dory: “Um…next question. Which of the following does not have a slider in CAS? A: Eyelash. B: Breast. C: Muscle. D: Eye colour.”


Timothy: “You don’t need a book to tell you it’s D.”


 
Dory: “Excellent!”


Dory: “5th question. How many miles is 2.4 kilometres? A: 1.6. B: 1.4. C: 1.5 D: 2.5.”


Timothy: “The answer is C. Here’s a tip. You can go onto your computer and Google can convert it for you.”


Dory: “Yeah yeah, stop showing off smarty-pants. Oh! I forgot to remind you that you have a lifeline. They’re getting bored.”
Timothy: “I’m fine. I’d like to keep them as long as possible.”


Dory: “Very well. You got it right anyway.”


“The 6th question. Which book was written by George Orwell? A: 1948. B: Of Mice & Men. C: Animal Farm. D: The Grapes of Wrath.”


Timothy: “I can tell you that it’s C. I think A is tricky because the dates can easily change. B and D are written by John Steinbeck in my recollection.”


Dory: “The answer is correct! You’re on a roll!”
 

Dory: “Which of the following won ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’? A: Angelica Gerria. B: John Carpenter. C: Kenneth Crunch. D: Amy Goss.”


Timothy: “Amy Goss? I never really heard of her, so she may just very well be the answer. I would go with D.”



Dory: “Ooh, it’s…hang on. Let me see what red means. Ah! It means you are wrong! Unfortunately you only earn 60/100 points for the group. The pot now has 800/1200 points. Not bad!”


Dory: “Thank you for your time Timothy.”
TV Guy: “Why you no use the lifelines?”


Dory: “Shut up TV.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!