Wednesday 17 September 2014

13.07-Broken dreams and fairy tales


Guillermo: “Yeah, I’m pretty handsome like my brother.”
Timothy: “I think you need help.”


Guillermo: “The only thing I need help in is The Mole. Speaking of which, I should record stuff in my journal. I’ve got to go.”

***

 
Timothy: “Hi Skye. Would you like to join my coalition?”
Skye: “If you had watched last season you would have realised that I don’t join coalitions.”
Dory: “Leave him be and join me! If he doesn’t want your psychiatric help, then so be it!”
Timothy: “Come on! Last season you were the Mole and didn’t want to hurt Heather…”


Skye: “Shut up! Don’t you dare mention that woman in front of my face again!”


Timothy: “You need to smile more really. I think that’s one problem you have. You’re always putting on a frown. That’s why you’re always unhappy.”
Skye: “I don’t need your help. You bore me.”


Michael: “Time to record.”

***


Dory: “What was I going to do…oh, swim in this pool! Whee!”
Guillermo: “Woah! Who’s there? Oh, it’s just you. Why aren’t you wearing clothes?”
Dory: “Oh, I forgot about them.”


Michael: “Mmm, good view.”

***


Skye: “Must work all that energy out. Stupid Heather Long. I shouldn’t even feel the need to help you!”


Timothy: “Ah, freedom!”














Timothy: “I have a guilty pleasure. I love to skinny dip. It’s a great way to relax yourself and feel the water on you and the gentle waves and ripples. I just don’t do it often or in public out of respect.”


Dory: “What’s the matter? Can’t take it anymore?”
Guillermo: “Can’t take what?”
Dory: “Good point. What can’t you take?”
Guillermo: “I don’t know. I think it’s time to take the quiz.”


 ***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole dye his/her hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is executed

Q4: In Mission 4, which table did the Mole take in camera view?
A: Left first
B: Left second
C: Middle
D: Right first
E: Right second
F: The Mole is executed

Q5: In Mission 4, did the Mole forfeit?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is executed

Q6: In Mission 4, did the Mole earn a bingo?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is executed
Q7: In Mission 4, in what order did the Mole earn a bingo?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not earn a bingo
E: The Mole is executed

Q8: In Mission 4, what kind of bingo did the Mole earn?
A: Diagonal
B: Vertical
C: Corner
D: The Mole did not earn a bingo
E: The Mole is executed
Q9: In Mission 4, how many daubs did the Mole make?
A: 5
B: 7
C: 8
D: The Mole is executed

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Michael Mullard
B: Matthew Hamming
C: Dolly Skella
D: Timothy Foyer
E: Vlad Pire
F: Guillermo Ichtaca
G: Dory Neo
H: Skye Lowe


***


“It’s execution time again! Tonight, one of you will be leaving again. Who shall it be? Guillermo, it’s your call.”
Guillermo: “I want to know the results of the only maiden in the house, Dory Neo.”
Skye: “He’s not the only.”
Timothy: “Shut up.”
Skye: “Have a guilty conscience?”











































































































“Dory Neo, you are…safe!”
Dory: “Yay! Now what am I doing out here?”


 
Guillermo: “Timothy Foyer.”
“Timothy Foyer, you are…









































































































safe!”


Guillermo: “Michael Mullard.”
Michael: “Oh no you don’t.”
Guillermo: “Scared?”
Michael: “Like real.”










































































































































































“Michael Mullard you are…executed. Please pack your bags and head outside/inside.”


“How do you feel about being executed?”
Michael: “It sucks. I miss the freedom of being Mole and being the first season, I may have lost touch with all this. I don’t really catch up with the Smole anymore.”
“What was your biggest mistake?”
Michael: “Joining the first season of the Smole. If I wanted to join, it should have been later. In fact, you should have held this earlier! Also, choosing the majority.”
“Who do you think has the highest probability of winning?”
Michael: “Face it. If it’s not me, it’s Skye. Dory can’t win nothing. Neither can Timothy or Guillermo. They’re too soft or narcissistic to care about what others like the Mole are doing. If he is still in here.”
“Thank you for your time Michael and thank you for joining.”

***


Dory: “So…I write in here?”
“Yes. It’s a journal.”
Dory: “Journal? Oh, I remember now!”


Guillermo: “Must record everything. Is Michael not the Mole?”

***


Timothy: “Not this, not this…Ah! This toy is perfect!”
Skye: “Who’s inside here…oh my god.”


Skye: “You’re such a child!”
Timothy: “Excuse me?”
Skye: “You worthless piece of trash!”


Timothy: “By saying that you’re saying children are trash!”
Skye: “They are! They can’t do anything! They’re useless, like you!”
Timothy: “You were a child once!”


Timothy: “Did you forget all the happy memories you had as a child? I’m sure you once dreamed of being a hero, saving the damsel in distress.”
Skye: “I remember clearly. Everything. I don’t have any happy childhood memories. I was orphaned at a young age and had to survive out on my own, remember?”
Timothy: “Oh, right. Sorry.”
Skye: “Immature.”


Skye: “Stop trying to play nice because you can’t fool me.”
Timothy: “It’s not like that. I really am trying to help!”
Skye: “I’m going to bed.”














Timothy: “I really shouldn’t have said anything without thinking carefully. Honestly, you can’t blame Skye. He was brought up like that. In fact, he should be admired for being able to grow up alone and face the elements. I’ve honestly never met such a patient before. And I guess he can’t be faulted for not trusting me. It’s in his nature, plus that betrayal, and my own betrayal. I got Raphael and Norma in my coalition on the basis of helping them. I did, but I spent time fooling them into thinking the Mole is someone else too. Skye doesn’t want to leave. I’m not surprised.”

***
 

Dory: “If fish had legs, they would be great at soccer like me.”

***


Skye: “In my fairy tale book, I live in my castle looking out to sea. That’s where my dreams wait for me. In my fairy tale book, my princess waits for me.”


Skye: “Broken dreams and fairy tales. One of those things I know so well. My fantasy dreams aren’t real anymore. They’re just broken fairy tales.”

And Michael bites the dust? Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

PS. Try looking for Skye’s last lines on the Internet. It’s actually a poem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!