Monday 5 January 2015

16.17-Bless Buddha!


Cheryl: “I can’t believe the boss herself is doing the dirty work. Where are Janet and Philo anyway? They better not be having a rendezvous.”


Janet: “Hey beautiful!”
Philo: “Why hello there, good-looking.”

***


Cheryl: “Be careful. I don’t want to be liable for your loss or injury. I order you to be careful and to hurry up!”
Derek: “Hey! Why did you kick me?”
Cheryl: “To get you to hurry up!”

Quiz time. Janet chooses not to use her card.







Janet: “It was tempting, but in the end I decided not to use it. I want a fair game. I understand that Cheryl still has that Dickie card. Let her fool herself. I can’t wait to see her suffer a great fall and disappointment in the finale, even if this means that I risk my spot even more.”

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear more than one layer of clothing?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What did the Mole eat before Mission 9?
A: Veggie Rolls
B: Waffles
C: Mac and Cheese

Q4: Before Mission 9, which car did the Mole take?
A: Blue
B: White

Q5: Before Mission 9, which seat did the Mole sit in in the car?
A: Passenger
B: Driver

Q6: In Mission 9, which computer did the Mole use from the camera’s angle?
A: Front left
B: Front right
C: Back left
D: Back right

Q7: In Mission 9, in what order did the Mole finish?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q8: What did the Mole get for Mission 9?
A: 1260
B: 1544
C: 2136
D: 4996

Q9: In Mission 9, what was the furthest tile the Mole got to?
A: Muscle
B: Blue
C: Grey

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cheryl Peytanna
B: Philo Nickelworth
C: Derek Zora
D: Janet Burnes

***

Philo: “Are you mad? This is the chance to override Cheryl’s card! You could have forced her out of the game!”
Janet: “I don’t feel good about playing cheats.”
Philo: “Then she gets a free ride into the finale! That’s unfair for all of us!”
Janet: “I want to play as fairly as possible. If I leave, it’s been nice meeting you. We should exchange our contact numbers.”

***


“Time for the last execution ceremony. Tonight, one of you shall be leaving, while the other three make it to the finale. Who shall be that unlucky one?”

“Cheryl Peytanna?”

























































































“You are safe!”
Cheryl: “Of course!”



“Philo Nickelworth.”











































































































































































“You are going into the finale with Cheryl!”
Philo: “AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Bless Buddha!”


“Janet, Derek, one of you will be joining them, while the other one says goodbye. Good luck to both of you.”


“Janet Burnes, let us see your fate.”






















































































































































































































































































































































































“You are in!”
Janet: “Oh thank goodness! I shall try to keep a calm composure though. I don’t want to hurt Derek’s feelings.”



“Unfortunately Derek Zora, that means that you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”

Janet: “Such a pity.”
Philo: “Oh thank god!”
Cheryl: “Well he’s better off gone.”

Derek: “Well, what can I say? I’m half-shocked, half-expecting it. It was hard going to battle this, especially when all three of them are highly likely. I think I clung onto the wrong Mole. Maybe I’m not smart. Maybe all I can rely on are these muscles…sigh.”
There goes the last victim, the fittest Derek Zora!

***

Cheryl: “Hey, we should call ourselves ‘Pink and Purple’.”
Janet: “Sounds great! Now, let me go to the toilet for a while. I was so nervous.”
Cheryl: “Incompetent. Incontinence is not what I need.”
Janet: “Eeek! I’m so excited for this new group name! Finale here I come!”

Janet: “So much fun! Are they out of hearing range? Good. Gosh, that was so scary!”

Janet: “Derek isn’t the Mole…I’m doomed. Maybe Cheryl will win after all.”

Janet: “Okay, time to try out some of those relaxation techniques I learnt in acting class.”



The final three, everyone! Who will win, and who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!