Thursday 1 January 2015

16.16-Brainless moron

Rushed in just in time for the new year!

***

Six contestants quickly became four when the double execution arrived. The contestants received their report card for the term. All of them passed, so all 210 points were added. Also, for being in a social group, 100/120 points were added, the only non-contributor being Philo. The pot now has 942/1140 points. Chad earned the most cards but he ended up leaving. Charlotte was the second Sim to leave after they touched down on home land. With only 4 left, who is the winner and who is the Mole?


***



Janet: “It’s almost over! Let’s party!”
Philo: “Let’s go wild! Technically that’s against my beliefs, but still…”

Derek: “Well Chad isn’t here, so I’ll be the one fixing things. Maybe being muscular isn’t all that bad.”

***


Philo: “Hey, what do you have in your journal?”
Derek: “Nothing.”
Philo: “Who do you suspect the Mole is?”
Derek: “It’s got to be the girls.”
Philo: “But they’ve been going out…suspicion is raised more on the guys, don’t you think?”
Derek: “What? You don’t suspect me? Unless you’re admitting it’s you!”
Philo: “No, nothing of the sort. I have my Mole suspect, and it’s a girl too. I was just checking.”



Cheryl: “Uh..I’m going to hell. Someone fix this!”

***

Cheryl: “You brainless moron! Why did you turn on the stereo here? It’s a waste of electricity!”
Janet: “I’m going to party till I drop!”
Cheryl: “Turn it off! NOW!”
Janet: “We need to work together. We’re the only two females left.”
Cheryl: “How do I know you’re not the Mole? You’re pretty relaxed.”
Janet: “Same.”
Cheryl: “Then what’s there to work together?”

Philo: “Good luck.”
Derek: “You too.”

***

Contestants are headed for their next mission, worth 200 points. They must play a game of 2048. If they make it to the 8th level, they earn 50 points. The highest scorer will get a card. It’s the final card.



And they begin to play.



Derek: “I’m using my brain here. I noticed that, in my short time of playing, that each item corresponded to an ex-contestant. Fire is Uma, sunglasses is Demetria, black dress is Iris, tan is Argyle, red skirt is Jillian, woohoo symbol is Dawn, grey must be Chad and Charlotte must be blue. If only I made it further, then I could decipher who the Mole is. I bet he or she is placed right at the end. Here’s hoping the deduction is right though.”

***



Derek: “Well, my game is over. I guess I need to hang around the computer more. Those keys were hard to use.”

Derek’s score: 2136.

Cheryl: “Drats!”


Cheryl: “I saw a high score pop out on my screen, and then Derek left, so I reckoned it must be his. I tried to beat his score, but I made a few misclicks and that’s it. I should have remembered that time is not of the most importance here.”


Cheryl’s score: 1544.


Only Janet and Philo are left. Can they beat Derek’s high score?


Philo: “Why did the theme feel so James Bond? Anyway, I saw the new high score and I knew I was a goner. I’m just too old for this.”
Janet: “I’m done. All right! Beat that, Philo!”

Janet’s score: 4996.
Philo: “All right looks like I lost.”

Philo’s score: 1260.

Only Derek and Janet made it to the eighth level, the blue tile, so 100/200 points were earned, totalling the pot to 1042/1340. Janet gets to pick the final card and she picked the card of Ella Marie.




Janet: “Not bad, if I do say so myself. This card is quite useful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!