Tuesday 13 January 2015

17.01-I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!





Welcome to another season of the Smole! This season, 16 contestants will join in a bid to earn as much money as they can. This season, they will work in pairs. These pairs know each other and are related to each other. They range from lovers to married couples to siblings and even span generations! They will do missions which will determine how many points go into the Pot and the money they earn if they win.

There is a traitor amongst them however, and even their partners are unaware. This would be the Mole. His/her job is to sabotage the missions so that they will earn money for themselves. The other contestants have to find out who the Mole is through a quiz. The lowest scoring pair will be executed. (Their scores will be added together) This will continue until the final 3: the winner, the runner-up and the Mole. The winner and the Mole will bring home everything while the runner-up goes home empty handed.

Not scared yet? Well, neither are these:


The first pair: Dominic Kaliton and Dominic Kaliton.


The second pair: Jacintha Neo and Dory Neo.

The third pair: Isaiah Chrissy and Prissy Chrissy.

The fourth pair: Viola Striker and Lysander Harper.

The fifth pair: Tay Swift and Taylor Bleu.

The sixth pair: Bernice Thatch and Bernie Thatch. (45 and 47)

The seventh pair: Kiki Springer and Mimi Springer. (23 and 22)

The eighth pair: Ryan Elder and Ryanna Elder. (30 and 29)

That’s right, there’s a mix of old and new. Let’s see what drama they will create!

***

Dominic: “This chair…it looks so old…ow! It’s actually quite sturdy.”


Prissy: “I’m hoping that we get our journals.”
Dory: “Sure. Me too.”
Prissy: “You never used it the last time. Hopefully you aren’t the Mole this time round.”
Dory: “I’m not…right? Wait, am I? I forgot.”


Prissy: “I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I can’t wait to exact revenge! I’m not contented with being runner-up, oh no no no. Isaiah and I are back with a vengeance. We will rule the world, together!  I decided to form a coalition with Dory and Jacintha and Dominica and Dominic. Season 1 for the win!!!”


Dominic: “I can’t believe I’m paired up with her. If I want to win and prove my worth, I’ll have to work with her. Why do I always have to live in her big, fat shadow?”

***


Ryan: “Gah! This place is so low-class! Only for LCMs!”
Dominic: “Lowest common multiples?”
Ryan: “Oh, nothing. Go away.”


Ryan: “This place is so substandard. Not high class enough for me. I don’t know about Ryanna, but I hate this place. Everything better be worth it.”

***

Prissy: “We should so some introductions while we wait for the rest to arrive. Hi! My name is Prissy Chrissy. Oh, there’s my brother!”
Isaiah: “Mind if I sit?”
Jacintha: “Go ahead.”


Ryanna: “There you are carrot! Why so gloomy?”
Ryan: “It’s just my face. And don’t call me carrot, you sucker.”
Prissy: “My, what love.”
Ryan: “What love? We’re siblings!”
Prissy: “Oh…my point still stands, carrot. Hee!”

Dominica: “This is quite an interesting house. The only problem is that it’s too small. Only 8 of us can sit here, for instance.”
Dominic: “Everything’s too small for you.”
Dominica: “Now don’t say that.”
Dominic: “Why should I listen to you?”
Dominica: “Because I’m your big sister! I know what’s best so you best listen to me.”


Lysander: “It’s so great to be back. I’ve become even more famous ever since my season ended. I decided to change my looks to fit my new famous persona. I joined this season with my sister Viola. Yes, she’s my sister, ladies. No need to get jelly. The reason why we have different surnames is because I’m single and she’s married. So there. I’m still available.”



Tay: “Time to show the adults that kids can do just fine in the house.”

***



Viola: “So your name is Mimi, right?”
Mimi: “Yes. I should go get something to eat.”


Mimi: “Oh no! My food landed out the window.”
Taylor: “Then go get another plate. Though it’s such a waste…I suppose it’ll be good fertilizer for the plants outside.”

Dory: “Oh. A text.”
“Hey! Shouldn’t you have submitted that to us already?”
Dory: “Oh…I forgot.”

***
Lysander: “Oh, is that a hidden camera I spot?”
Bernice: “What? Invasion of privacy. Someone get rid of it right now!”
Taylor: “Tay! There you are! I want my morning smoochies!”

***


Some blooper shots before we get started on the first mission.
Mimi: “Kiki! Over here!”
Ryan: “Too aggressive a pose. Look like a girl, Ryanna.”

***


Now, on to the first mission. There are several towers like this in the marshes. Contestants are to find a vacant one, one tower for each pair. This is where they will test their relationship. They have to decide between themselves who will advance. The one who doesn’t advance will fall deep down into the marshes (but will be rescued in the end) while the ultimate winner wins an exemption for the pair. For every successful negotiation, 10 points are added. This is worth 150 points. If both parties are unable to reach a decision within one minute, the Mole will choose who to advance and no points will be earned. And if you are wondering, there is a secret way that connects all the towers, so those that advance will meet each other.



Mimi: “Haha! Lovesick Taylor! Oh, erm…sorry I found this place first.”
Taylor: “it’s okay. It means Tay and I get to spend more time together!”

Mimi: “My goodness Kiki wear your clothes! I don’t even know why you keep swimwear hidden beneath.”


Kiki: “Let me win, sis. I’m the more confident one here.”
Mimi: “Erm…no.”
Kiki: “Why?”
Mimi: “Why should I let you go?”
Kiki: “Because…”



Mimi: “Bye!”
Kiki: “I will make you pay. Had I known you would betray me like this I wouldn’t have reunited with you.”


Mimi: “I hope Kiki doesn’t do something mean…”
That’s 10 points.

***

Viola: “I want to win this.”
Lysander: “Gosh why didn’t they get an umbrella? Or a limousine? I’m super famous for goodness sake!”
Viola: “Stop it Lysander, you’re embarrassing yourself on television.”

Lysander: “Shut up! Do you know who you’re talking to? Let me advance!”

Lysander: “Please?”
Viola: “Okay, okay. If you weren’t my brother I would have fought till the end.”

Lysander: “Yay thanks sis!”
20 points now.


Viola: “I don’t know what’s gotten into Lysander. We haven’t seen each other much ever since I got married, which is something I wish not to talk about. I remember he wasn’t like this before though. I think he got haughty ever since he shot to an A-lister from the Smole.”

Lysander: “Hey Mimi right? You should let me pass because I’m drenched and I dragged my soggy feet here. I’m pitiful enough.”


Mimi: “Nuh-uh big boy. Don’t use the rain as an excuse. You shall not pass.”

Mimi: “I should go.”
Lysander: “No! I don’t want to land in the marshes and get myself all dirty! Can you bear to see a pretty face like this go to waste?”
Mimi: “Can you bear to see me fall?”
Lysander: “Point taken.”


Lysander: “You’re quite pretty.”
Mimi: “Thanks.”
“10 seconds left!”
Mimi: “Gotta run.”
Lysander: “Hey! You cheated me!”
30 points. Will this keep on going?

***
Tay: “…I’m thinking that you should go. We’ve wasted 20 seconds already.”

Taylor: “But I can’t bear to leave you. I want to hear your voice. I don’t want you to fall. You should go.”

Tay: “That’s sweet, but you should go. For me?”
“10 seconds!”
Taylor: “Aww, okay then. Be safe!”
40 points.

***


Bernice: “Bernie, let me go up.”


Bernie: “Bernice darling. Let’s hug.”
Bernice: “Aww, sure.”


Bernie: “I won’t hate you if you end up going, but I should forewarn you that if you take time to calculate everything, if you go, it will be a bad investment. Putting me up will be a good investment with high returns.”
Bernice: “Oh…time’s ticking anyway.”
“10 seconds!”
Bernice: “Okay.”
50! So far, so good.

***


Taylor: “Where are they?”
Bernie: “Whew, what a workout.”
“Your minute starts now!”





Bernie: “Okay, a little girl like you shouldn’t proceed. You may stay here till dark!”
Taylor: “I’m not afraid. In fact I get to see the stars!”


Taylor: “And I don’t like the fact that you called me little girl. Don’t you know I’m a teen already and have won the Smole and released an album?”


Bernie: “That’s why it’ll be embarrassing if you go and end up losing. If I go, stakes are lower.”
Taylor: “No, you go home.”
Bernie: “The only way we can settle this..."



Bernie: “Is by playing rock, paper, scissors!”
“10 seconds!”


Bernie: “Ha! I win!”
Taylor: “No fair! I’m still not letting you go.”
“Time’s up!”

“The Mole has chosen…”



“…Bernie to proceed.”
Bernie: “By saboteur. Oof!”
50 out of a possible 60 points.


***


“Your minute begins!”


Bernie: “Okay, a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be stuck here.”
Mimi: “I’m not that kind of woman…okay, I am. But I want to go. I worked so hard.”
Bernie: “I have a higher chance of winning and earning enough points. Because someone didn’t want to cooperate we lost points. Don’t repeat history.”


Mimi: “Yep…totally listening to you.”


Mimi: “Bye!”
Bernie: “Hey! If you go, I will slaughter Kiki!”
Mimi: “What?”


Mimi: “Over my dead body!”
“10 seconds!”



Bernie: “Let me go and I will guarantee your safety and your sister’s.”
Mimi: “I don’t succumb to threats, old man.”
“Time’s up! The Mole chooses…”


“Mimi to proceed!”
50 out of 70 now.

***


Dory: “It’s raining…oh right, it was earlier. Now where was I going?”
Jacintha: “Dory! Follow me!”

***


“Your minute begins!”
Ryanna: “Let me go, Ryan.”
Ryan: “Sure. This place is too low class for me anyway.”
Ryanna: “Thanks! Love you!”
Fastest negotiation ever. 60/80.

***



Prissy: “Isaiah, please, I want to go. Let me.”
Isaiah: “I would usually accede, but not this time. I think I stand a better chance. And I need to see my face more.”


Isaiah: “Let your big brother go for once.”
Prissy: “I really don’t know…I think I can too!”
“10 seconds left!”


Isaiah: “You were caught in the rain. You need to dry up.”
Prissy: “True. Okay then.”
60/90.

***


Ryanna: “Anyone here yet?”

Isaiah: “Stupid rain.”
Ryanna: “Gah! Wow you crept up on me!”


Ryanna: “Let me go? I want to see my face on television and on the cameras. It’ll be so amazing!”
Isaiah: “No, I don’t think you’ll make it to the end.”


Isaiah: “I should go.”
Ryanna: “And give me a good reason. Something that will…surprise me.”
“10 seconds!”
Isaiah: “I’ve written many stories and plays.”

***


Mimi: “Are they here yet? I can’t wait!”


***

“Time’s up! The Mole has chosen Isaiah to proceed.”
60/100 points.

***


Dominic: “Let me go up sis.”
Dominica: “Sure!”
70/110 points.


***


Jacintha: “Dory, you need to have fighting spirit.”


Jacintha: “You must rebut me. Tell me why you should go up instead of me.”


Dory: “I should go up because…I need it! The Mole will be less suspicious of me!”


“10 seconds left!”
Jacintha: “Very good. Fight for your rights. Now go on.”
80/120.

***


Dory: “I’m here! For what again?”
“One minute begins now!”

Dominic: “Dory, let me advance.”


Dory: “What did Aunt Jacintha said? Something about diamonds right?”


Dominic: “Don’t you want the money? Then stop wasting time? Ugh, look, we’re in a coalition, so let me win and you shall not be forgotten.”
Dory: “That sounds good. At least you won’t forget something like me.”


Dominic: “Oof! So slippery!”
90/130.

***


“Your time begins!”


Dominic: “Let me win this, please. I want to prove to Dominica that I can do something without her!”
Isaiah: “I want this badly as you do. I want to have revenge and make it to the end myself. If I do here, it could be symbolic.”


Isaiah: “I want this.”
Dominic: “Please, let me.”
“10 seconds.”


Dominic: “At least you still have a star Prissy. You two can work together in the future. I’m never working with Dominica unless I’m forced to.”
“Time’s up! The Mole chooses…”


Dominic: “I’d like to see you keep falling. Since you didn’t let me pass.”
90/140.


Dominic: “Oh my gosh you succeeded? Wait…why is the floor suddenly open….aaaahh!”


Isaiah: “Why si the pole so slippery?”


Mimi: “Sigh…this is taking forever!”
Isaiah: “Over here!”


Isaiah: “Your name…Mimi, right? The introverted one?”
Mimi: “Yes. That’s me.”


Isaiah: “Will you let me reach the end?”
Mimi: “Why should I?”


Isaiah: “Keep calm. I’ve made it so far after much discussion, so you should let me go.”
Mimi: “If I don’t? Will you be green with envy?”


Isaiah: “Okay, I’ll tell you why I think I deserve winning. Because I feel like I deserve more recognition than what I got the last time. I want to win this for Prissy and me.”
Mimi: “I want to win because it’s my first time and I feel like I used brains to get here. If I don’t Kiki will probably kill me even though our relationship is close.”
Isaiah: “Then it should be fine.”
“10 seconds!”
Mimi: “We don’t have time. Bye!”
Isaiah: “No you are not running.”


Isaiah: “Do you want to be accused of being the Mole because you did not let me pass?”
Mimi: “No…”
Isaiah: “Then I’ll go.”
Mimi: “Okay…”


100/150.


Isaiah: “Yes! I did it!”
“Congratulations Isaiah! You reached the peak of the marshes and have earned 100/150 points! You and Prissy are exempt from this execution, which will take place the next day.”


Isaiah: “Wait…how will I get down?”
“A helicopter will bring you back home. Good job, Isaiah.”

***


Here is a summary of the mission. Green means the player advanced, orange means the Mole chose the player to advance and red means the player won.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!