Friday 23 January 2015

17.06-A free red car















Jacintha: “Taylor…what are you doing out here?”
Taylor: “Searching for inspiration.”
Jacintha: “For?”
Taylor: “To write a new song.”


Bernie:  “I feel that we should all be in a guys’ coalition. After all, we are outnumbered.”
Lysander: “So in!”
Tay: “Ya, sure. Want to invite Isaiah?”
Bernie: “I will when he comes in. Oh there he is! And Kiki.”



Kiki: “Oh guys, I have great news to share.”
Tay: “You found a million dollars?”
Kiki: “You’re funny.”
Tay: “I have a girlfriend, sorry. Step out of the way. Where is Taylor anyway?”


 
Bernice: “Excuse me, all. I think I haven’t been able to properly introduce myself. My name is Bernice Thatch. I am a businesswoman and work with my husband in the same company. I am a very strict person and very meticulous.”
Kiki: “Yawn.”
Bernie: “I know this already dear.”
Bernice: “We need the formality to get things on the right track.”


Lysander: “Jacintha, you are on fire!”
Jacintha: “I’m too old for this. I liked you better on your season when you were a nicer guy.”













Lysander: “I don’t get what’s up with everybody. I’m cooler, more famous, richer because I’m more famous, so why don’t they like me more than they used to? Only Mimi and Kiki seem to really be interested.”

***


Prissy: “I hate to say this Mimi, but I’m afraid that I can’t trust my brother fully…especially after that comment. You’re the next person I’m closest to in this house, so I hate to say this, but we should form a coalition.”
Mimi: “Scared to ride into the sunset? Well, I don’t know you all that well…I’m not inclined to accept that offer…demand.”
Prissy: “Fine! Regret that lady!”
Mimi: “No need to sass in front of me.”


 
Isaiah: “What else should I revise? Ow, what a pain.”


Jacintha: “Viola, we are strong women and we will dominate this house. May I know who your suspect is.”
Viola: “I suspect…Dory actually. She is quite suspicious.”
Jacintha: “Oh, thank you for that honesty…I really hope it’s not her. I got executed because of her last time.”
Viola: “Who did you suspect then?”
Jacintha: “I’m stuck between the Springers. They look too innocent and free-spirited. As if they are more interested in men.”
Viola: “Agreed. They are immature. Shall we go take the quiz now?”

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole dye his/her hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What did the Mole eat for breakfast before Mission 3?
A: Waffles
B: Mac and Cheese
C: Autumn Salad
D: Cereal

Q4: In Mission 3, from left to right in camera view, where was the Mole standing?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th

Q5: In Mission 3, which counter did the Mole stand at, following the same navigation as before?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th

Q6: In Mission 3, how far did the Mole go?
A: Round 2
B: Round 3

Q7: In Mission 3, did the Mole land on a triangle with money?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole successfully guess a correct letter in Round 2?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 3, which letter did the Mole pick in Round 3?
A: U
B: F
C: The Mole did not make it to Round 3

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tay Swift
B: Taylor Bleu
C: Bernie Thatch
D: Bernice Thatch
E: Lysander Harper
F: Viola Striker
G: Dory Neo
H: Jacintha Neo
I: Kiki Springer
J: Mimi Springer
K: Isaiah Prissy
L: Prissy Chrissy

***













Isaiah and Prissy.






































































































Executed.


Prissy: “Ouch! It breaks my heart!”

***


 
Isaiah: “Sorry Pris. It must be my fault. I got hung up on the wrong Mole.”
Prissy: “No…it’s me. I split my answers among quite a few suspects this time and didn’t listen to you.”


Isaiah: “Well, it’s too late to regret. I’ll write a chunk of musings on Facebook and use it in my next script then.”


Prissy: “Wait for me! Ugh…hey, a free red car!”

 ***


Mimi: “Kiki and I have a devious plan! Your innocence will be perfect! So, I want you to trick the guys into going nude. It will be so interesting!”
Dory: “Okay! Wait…what am I supposed to do again?”
Mimi: “Ugh…nevermind.”

***


Taylor: “This painting is horrid! I heard someone went crazy searching for apples before!”


Bernice: “Dory, I hope you can help me convey something to Jacintha because I can’t find her. I want to join her coalition. And I am the Mole.”
Dory: “Okay!”














Dory: “Why am I here again? Oh! Right! Bernice said she was the Mole or something right? I don’t believe her. She wants to trick my aunt!”


Taylor: “Mmmfff!”

***


Kiki: “Hey, could you do me a favour?”
Lysander: “Anything for a pretty lady!”
Kiki: “I’m studying anatomy right now…and I need to sketch a picture of a nude hunk like you.”
Lysander: “What? I’m flattered but…it’s awkward. I’m not that kind of guy.”
Kiki: “Come on!”


 
Kiki: “Dory’s not going to return my sketchbook if you don’t!”


Kiki: “If you agree, I’ll bring you to somewhere…special.”


Kiki: “Come on now…”
Taylor: “Oh Tay, your eyes are gorgeous!”
Tay: “Never get tired of hearing you say that…”


Lysander: “What are you trying to do? I’m the lady-swooner here! I feel so uncomfortable doing this, okay?”


Kiki: “Waaah!”
Lysander: “Oh, I’m sorry for raising my voice…there, there.”


Bernice: “So, how has research into the new markets been?”
Bernie: “Good. Joseph is handling it. I trust he will handle things while we are absent.”
Dory: “I  never get chess. I can never remember when it’s my turn…or what you just said. Might as well look for Aunt Jacintha then.”

***


Dory: “Aunt Jacintha!”
Jacintha: “Shh! What is it dear?”
Dory: “Um…what was it…oh Bernice! She…something…ah! Something about joining a coalition with you…I think…ugh, I can’t remember.”
Jacintha: “Hmm…I’ll clarify with her tomorrow. Go to sleep Dory.”

The Smole has a way of tearing relationships and sowing seeds of distrust. And siblings Isaiah and Prissy are once again the target for execution. Who is next?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!