Saturday 2 December 2017

36.13-Your insults are weak


Previously, the contestants had to explore a room to serach for points while Sylvester, Ainsley and Bryan ran on a treadmill to keep the lights on. 87/100 points were earned, making the pot 285/670 points. Stephanie found an exemption in the process so she was safe but Song was not. The journey's no longer as smooth-sailing for Song, but hopefully it is for the Mole. Speaking of which, have you discovered who it is yet?

*
*
*


Stephanie: "I have the whole room to myself now..."


Colt: "I can't believe you would stoop so low."
Bryan: "How many times do I have to do this?"


Bryan: "Don't buy into those rumours. It's just Ainsley trying to defame me."


Colt: "You're not a supermodel. Why would anyone want to sully your name?"


Bryan: "Even you treat me like a nobody."
Colt: "Don't use that tone on me, young man."


Bryan: "He's just insecure about his position. He even goes around recording daily conversations with a secret recording device."


Bryan: "It's a total invasion of privacy."


Colt: "To me it sounds like you're just trying to find excuses for yourself."


Bryan: "You can choose not to believe me, but Sylvester was the one who told me that. They share a room. He would surely know best."


Sylvester: "That's what I heard happened on the other side."


Colt: "Ainsley Ruth Del Rino!"
Ainsley: "Why are you storming in yelling my full name?"


Colt: "I have to teach you a lesson."


Ainsley: "Oi!"


Ainsley: "You've gone too far."
Sylvester: "It looks like you two have some unfinished business. I'll make my way first."
Colt: "No, you've gone too far. Secretly recording everyone? That's what a lowlife will do."


Ainsley: "Your insults are weak. And I'm only doing it to guard my interests. Do you hear all the mudslinging flying around the house? If I don't do this, I'll be accused of starting it."


Colt: "And you're a damn time traveller who travelled to the future to predict all this."
Ainsley: "I know you don't trust me any more. But I've explained my piece. My conscience is clear. And since it's out of the bag, I can tell you who started each rumour."
Colt: "No need. You probably tampered with it. I know you're the one and you're just trying to cover up."

*
*
*


Paris: "Good morning, Bryan."
Bryan: "Have we met before?"


Paris: "..."
Bryan: "..."


Paris: "Do not treat me like a stranger. I am sorry for kissing you and zinking you were Yves."


Bryan: "I'm over that. I'm used to being the shadow of someone else."


Paris: "But you are not. You are unique."
Bryan: "And so are you. But some of us are more unique than others."


Paris: "Song is gone. How about we form a new coalition?"
Bryan: "Thanks for the offer but no thanks. It's just that I don't know if you're trustworthy, or anyone for that matter."


Sylvester: "The dining table suddenly feels more crowded now that one has been removed, huh?"
Colt: "Did you steal one?"
Sylvester: "Very funny. It's not my choice. It's genetic. My grandfather also used to have this problem. If only I knew how he survived with it."

*
*
*


Paris: "It is very quiet today."


Paris: "I just wish ze mood was better. Zat we can all trust each oder and like one anoder."


Contestants have been split into two teams. They will be playing a game of tag. The goal is simple: tap someone of the opposing team to eliminate them. This mission lasts for one hour and is worth 60 points.


The points earned will depend on the winning team. For every member of the opposing team eliminated, 20 points are earned. But for every member of the winning team out, 20 points are lost. 


Should time run out, the winning team will be the team with more players remaining.


However, on each team is a spy from the other team. They can get an exemption if they remain undetected throughout or if they personally eliminate both their team members.


"And your one hour starts...now!"


Sylvester: "All run to that side. Stick together so that it's easier for me to protect you."


Bryan: "Let's split up. It's harder for them to get rid of all of us."
Paris: "I am going for Stephanie."


Paris: "Stay away from me."
Sylvester: "You wish."


Sylvester: "Darn it she ducked."
Paris: "Bryan, wait for me."


Colt: "It's a good thing you can't run fast. At least I can catch up."
Sylvester: "Stick together. I'll try and get rid of the strongest players."


Sylvester: "I'm not letting him out of sight."


Ainsley: "You're not going to get rid of me."


Colt: "Why did you bring us to a corner? Are you trying to get us cornered?"
Stephanie: "No...I..."


Paris: "Zey are fighting. Let us take zat chance."
Bryan: "I'll try to get Sylvester as well."


Bryan: "Why are you sticking so close to me?"
Paris: "Because we are a team."


Stephanie: "I...um..."
Colt: "Are you the spy?"
Stephanie: "No, I'm not."


Ainsley: "Why are we together? This is dangerous. Especially if one of us is the spy."


Bryan: "Rest assured it's not me."
Paris: "It is not me eder."


Colt: "I'm keeping my distance from you. Yaah!"
Bryan: "You're not escaping us."
Paris: "Tap!"


"Colt is eliminated."
Colt: "Damn it. Too slow."


Stephanie: "That...that was a close one..."


Bryan: "Before we continue, I want to make sure of one thing. Are you sure you're not the spy?"
Paris: "I am not ze spy. I would have eliminated you if I was."
Bryan: "That means you think Ainsley is our spy."


Bryan: "Hmm. And who do you think the spy working for us is?"
Paris: "I hope it is not Colt."


Ainsley: "Oh my papa! I nearly fell through the hole."


Sylvester: "Now is my chance."


Ainsley: "My legs are still aching from the last mission. Why are there so many physical missions this season?"


Sylvester: "Gotcha."
"Ainsley is eliminated."


Paris: "Let's take down Stephanie together."


Stephanie: "Stop. You should not be coming for me."
Bryan: "Why not?"


Stephanie: "I am the spy."
Paris: "Eh?"
Stephanie: "It is true."


Sylvester: "Oh no. Stephanie is in trouble."


Sylvester: "I'll save you, Stephanie."


"Stephanie is eliminated."


"Sylvester is eliminated."


Paris: "Oh. You are our spy? I was too reactive zen."


Stephanie: "I can't believe it. You are our spy? I had a feeling but..."


Stephanie: "I wasn't able to outrun them. That's a fact. So I had to rely on wits. I pretended that I was the spy for the other team and they fortunately believed me. But then Sylvester came and tapped me out. By the time I realised what had happened it was too late."


"The mission is over. Now there is one last thing to do. Who do you think the spy for your team is?"

*
*
*


Ainsley: "It's probably Paris."


Paris: "It must be Ainsley."


Bryan: "Paris could have gotten rid of me when she had the chance but she didn't so it's Ainsley."

Who is the actual spy? It is...































































...Bryan Seacrest. Nobody failed to identify him as the spy so he gets an exemption. A net total of 40/60 points have been earned, making the pot 325/730 points.


Ainsley: "I think it's quite strange how we don't know who the spy working for us is. I'm just glad that Stephanie and Colt weren't on my team."

Bryan is the spy but is he also the Mole? Or is it Sylvester?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!