Saturday 9 December 2017

36.16-Dafuq?


In the previous episode, the final five had to roleplay in an office setting, with Sylvester being the boss. However, they were not told anything else. Paris got herself eliminated, followed by Stephanie, then Sylvester, then Ainsley and finally Bryan, but 120/170 points were earned in the mission. However, Sylvester exchanged 15 points for a correction which he later gave to Bryan while he himself stole Stephanie's exemption, leaving the pot with 430/900 points. The finale is close but have those here discovered who the Mole is yet?

*
*
*


Ainsley: "I did not like that mission. I prefer being told explicitly what we had to do. I appreciate transparency. But I'm not sure why I'm the scapegoat again. Are my efforts to protect myself really useless? Because all it seems to be doing is creating a barrier between me and everyone else and making them turn on me."


Stephanie: "I think I need to take a bath just from looking at the dust on the windows."


Bryan: "Argh. I'm soaked. There's a free bathtub here if you want to use it, Stephanie."
Stephanie: "No thank you..."


Bryan: "That came out wrong."

*
*
*


Ainsley: "I can't believe he'sj ust snoozing here getting a tan."


Ainsley: "I still can't take this lying down."


Ainsley: "Bryan Seacrest, you made me the scapegoat for one measley correction? I can't believe you."


Bryan: "Heh."
Ainsley: "I don't see how this is any funny."


Bryan: "I don't think you should be looking for me. Sylvester's the one who started the deal."
Ainsley: "The two of you are just playing dirty with all these under-the-table dealings."



Bryan: "Yes. I'm playing dirty. But that's the only way I can get what I want. I got a correction and what are you left with?"


Ainsley: "I'll have you know I earned 40 points in the last mission just by making a cup of coffee."
Bryan: "And I earned 50 doing someone else's work."
Ainsley: "Stephanie gave you that chance. And so did I. If I accepted her request and saved the attachments and read through them, I would be the mission's biggest contributor."


Bryan: "Fine. Let's not talk about the mission. Let's talk about how you chose to play dirty first by secretly recording me behind my back and exposing my plan to Song."
Ainsley: "What do you mean? I didn't record that."

Bryan: "Only a ghost would believe you."
Ainsley: "I can prove it. Give me the date and I'll give you the recording."
Bryan: "It was...about one and a half weeks ago. In the morning when I came to borrow some cream."
Ainsley: "You were the one to borrow cream? No wonder it ran out so quickly. Never mind that."


Ainsley: "One and a half weeks ago, in the morning? You can listen to all these recordings then. None of them have your voice because I didn't record you saying that."


Bryan: "You didn't do anything to them?"
Ainsley: "I only have the device, not the editing software. You can see the length here. All of them are completely unedited."


Bryan: "I don't know what to say. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. But if it wasn't you, who was it? Sylvester told me you were the one to record. He told me about your recording device."


Ainsley: "It is not obvious? He's the one who overheard you. He's the one who started spilling everyone's secrets."
Bryan: "If it really is him, I won't let him off."

*
*
*

Bryan: "Paris and Stephanie have been so quiet and managed to avoid getting caught up in the drama this season. I think it's peculiar."


Bryan: "I really just want to get to know you all a it better."


Bryan: "Especially you, Stephanie. You're so quiet. It's like I hardly know you despite you being here for quite some time."


Stephanie: "I'm just naturally quiet. I prefer to stay out of the limelight."


Bryan: "I don't have any ill intention."
Ainsley: "Yeah right."
Bryan: "Ignore him. I just want to get to know my fellow contestants a little bit better. Tell me something about yourself."


Paris: "Is zis an interview?"
Stephanie: "It's alright. I'm someone who prefers things to be organised. I like things neat and tidy."


Sylvester: "Stephanie, can I talk to you for a sec?"


Stephanie: "It looks like I'm needed elsewhere. Maybe we can chat some other time."
Paris: "Ooh, a show about travelling."


Bryan: "I can't believe that I don't even compare to a nobody."
Ainsley: "You sound like an attention-seeking baby right now."


Bryan: "Ainsley, tell me. Am I really that unremarkable?"
Ainsley: "Dafuq?"


Bryan: "I need to know. Why else is everybody pushing me to the sidelines? No matter how I try to make myself stand out people still cast me aside for someone else."


Bryan: "My own family doesn't give me attention.  Why doesn't the world want to know who I am? I've just about had it. All I want is someone to treat me as important."


Ainsley: "Have you ever thought that you're the problem?"


Ainsley: "Listen to yourself. It's all about you. Your wants, your ambitions, your dreams, your work. I have never heard you truly concern yourself about anyone else. You're so focused on yourself that you don't pay enough attention to your family. No wonder they don't do the same to you."


Bryan: "What are you, my therapist?"


Bryan: "Is it wrong to have a goal to work towards? I just want to do what's best for all of us in the long term."


Bryan: "I'm always the one interviewing others, asking them questions, running the show. But do I ever get any respect or credit for it? Do my guests ever ask me how I'm doing for a change? No. They don't care about me unless I'm famous."


Bryan: "I've been cast in the shadows for too long. It's time for me to make a stand."

Ainsley: "There is no getting through to you. If you want others to view you as important, then you yourself must take the first step and do the same."
Bryan: "Is that not what I've been doing?"
Ainsley: "That's what you've been paid to do on all your talk shows. There isn't any true bond or desire to get to know each other as people. Even with Song. Did you treat her as a friend? Or did you just use her for connections?"


Sylvester: "Stephanie, I'm sorry for stealing your exemption away from you."


Stephanie: "it's fine. I didn't know I had one in the first place."
Sylvester: "I just hope you don't think anything bad of me because of that."

*
*
*

Contestants go and take the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What does the Mole wear every day?
A: Polo shirt and pants
B: Shirt, jacket and pants
C: Blouse, jacket and skirt
D: Sleeveless top, vest and pants


Q3: What did the Mole eat before Mission 8?
A: Burnt waffles
B: Pancakes
C: Tofu dog

Q4: In Mission 8, which car did the Mole drive?
A: Black
B: Lemon
C: White
D: The Mole did not drive a car


Q5: In Mission 8, how many contestants were there in the Mole's car in total?
A: 1
B: 2

Q6: In Mission 8, which role did the Mole play?
A: Boss
B: Worker A
C: Worker B
D: Worker C
E: Worker D


Q7: In what order was the Mole removed from Mission 8?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q8: Why was the Mole eliminated in Mission 8?
A: Fired for going to a coworker's desk
B: Fired for seeing another contestant's task
C: Called away


Q9: How many points did the Mole earn in Mission 8?
A: 50
B: 40
C: 30
D: 0

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Stephanie Ball
B: Paris Virginia
C: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
D: Bryan Seacrest
E: Sylvester Roscoe


Bryan: "I really hope I make it. One correction is hardly enough."

*
*
*


"It is that time again. One of you will be leaving."


"Paris Virginia."

















































































































































































































































































































"Safe."


"Bryan Seacrest."
Bryan: "I hope that one correction was enough."





















































































































































































































































































































































































































"You are safe."
Bryan: "Yeah."



"Only one spot left, but two contestants still waiting. Ainsley Ruth Del Rino."

























































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately..."


Ainsley: "I hope spreading didn't cost me at this stage of the game."













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"...you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Ainsley: "I gave it my best. I tried to avoid as many traps or pits as possible. I couldn't avoid all but I think it's pretty good that I got to this stage of the game. I hope the winner is a deserving one."
"Thank you for joining the Smole, Ainsley."


Paris: "He was a very guarded and suspicious man. It is a shock he is gone."
Stephanie: "I think it's too bad...I'm sure he was nice deep down..."


Bryan: "He was someone who wasn't afraid of speaking out and someone who tried to cover all bases. I did think he would make it very far. Oh well."


Sylvester: "Personally I'm glad he's gone. He is a threat and a suspect, more so than some of us here."


The guarded Spaniard has been executed! He wasn't sure who the Mole was, but are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!