Sunday 10 December 2017

36.17-Let's split up

In the last episode, the contestants had to fumble about an office in an attempt to figure out how to earn points. In the end everyone was eliminated from the mission but 120/170 points were earned. However, 15 points were used to pay for a correction which Bryan got, whereas Sylvester had an exemption out of this. This left the pot with 430/900 points. Without any aid, it was Ainsley who was executed next. Who is the Mole among the four and who will win Season 36?

*
*
*


Sylvester: "What book is that?"
Stephanie: "Five Go Adventuring Again. I like the plot in this book."
Bryan: "Oh gosh, I can't take it any longer."

Bryan: "How old are you already? Why are you still reading a children's book?"
Stephanie: "But...there is nothing wrong with me reading it."


Bryan: "Do I have to talk to you like a five-year-old? Grow up."


Stephanie: "I'm sorry you see me as childish and immature."
Bryan: "I thought you were smarter than that."


Stephanie: "Now you've gone too far."


Sylvester: "Woah guys. This is so out of the blue."


Sylvester: "We were to gather by the fireplace to learn our new mission. While waiting, Stephanie was reading a book. Bryan came and then mocked her and Stephanie fought back. I've never seen Stephanie so mad before."


Stephanie: "For your info...um, I'm just reading to get inspiration to write."
Bryan: "Please. How interesting or developed can you get from reading a children's book that uses the same structure for titles?"
Paris: "What is going on?"
Stephanie: "Nothing..."


"Good morning contestants. It is time for another mission. You have two hours to try and solve a riddle to earn 100 points. Good luck. You can find your first clue in the mailbox."


Stephanie: "I have the first clue. 'There is a rock delineating land and sea. Face southwest and count to three'."


Bryan: "And you just take the clue like that. Do you really think you're that smart?"


Stephanie: "I'm just trying to help..."
Bryan: "Move aside. How do I know you hid some clues in the mailbox?"


Stephanie: "You're being ridiculous."
Bryan: "No I'm not."


Paris: "Yes you are. Stephanie is ze smartest. We can trust her."


Bryan: "Can we?"
Stephanie: "So you suspect me now?"
Bryan: "I'm not going to fail now because of one oversight. Pass me the clues."


Sylvester: "Bryan sure is being aggressive. I wonder what's gotten into him."

*
*
*


Paris: "Let us have a girl talk. Why is Bryan acting zis way?"
Stephanie: "I don't know...maybe Ainsley told him something before he left..."
Paris: "Do not be sad. Let us turn up the air conditioner."
Stephanie: "I know you're well covered but I'm not...so, um...could you lower it a bit? It's quite cold."


Paris: "I do not know what has happened between ze two of zem, but I do not want to get involved. I do not know how. I should try and focus on ze mission instead."


Sylvester: "I don't think you should be so harsh on Stephanie. She's so brittle and delicate."
Bryan: "Then that princess needs to toughen up. Not everything can be learned from books. And you're one to talk. I found out how you were the one to dig up everyone's secrets and use it to create chaos. Ainsley told me and he has proof of it."
Sylvester: "Erm...it's not my fault I happened to be around when you all divulged your secrets."


Sylvester: "The rock is over there. Come on. Let's go."


Sylvester: "I felt partly responsible for the group's dismal performance thus far. In the last mission itself I deliberated and still decided to sacrifice points for a correction. It was quite an expensive trade, so that's why this mission I want to make up for it."


Sylvester: "I hope we don't have to climb the rock."


Bryan: "Hurry up, slowpoke. Paris is wearing heels and she's running faster than you."
Paris: "I run in style."
Stephanie: "I'm naturally weak, okay?"
Bryan: "That's not an excuse to drag us down."


Sylvester: "We're here. Now what? I don't see anything on the rock. This is the right place, right?"


Bryan: "Maybe if we count to three, a clue will magically appear."


Stephanie: "Don't be ridiculous."


Stephanie: "Those trees have to be involved. Maybe if we count to the third tree from the rock..."


Bryan: "Did you just use sarcasm on me?"
Stephanie: "Um...I..."
Paris: "Stop it."


Paris: "I zink you two need to settle your problems before we can move on."
Bryan: "She thinks she's so great and better than us."
Stephanie: "He's just rude and mean. He has issues with other people's personal preferences. Don't you think that is ludicrous, Paris?"
Paris: "Do not drag me into zis."


Sylvester: "Guys, let's just do the mission. That's the third tree, right?"


Bryan: "Why count from left to right? Why not right to left? It could be this tree instead."


Stephanie: "I don't want to deal with him right now."
Sylvester: "Bryan, there's a note taped to this tree. '0 is the first number you seek. To find the last, find the airport carpark and take a peek',"
Stephanie: "The way it's phrased implies that these numbers have to be rearranged. Could they be a phone number?"
Bryan: "Look at her right now. She thinks she's so smart. I bet she's trying to mislead us."
Sylvester: "We'll see. Let's just go to the location."

*
*
*


Paris: "Zis is ze carpark."


Sylvester: "The next clue must be around here somewhere. Let's split up and search."
Bryan: "Don't block my way."


Stephanie: "Ow...how could you push me? How ungentlemanly."
Bryan: "Stop thinking you're entitled, princess. You need to get your nose out of the books more and look around you. Maybe that'll change your worldview for the better."


Sylvester: "They really need to stop. It's interfering with our mission."
Paris: "I cannot be bordered. Maybe it is Bryan's tactic to not let Stephanie sabotage?"
Sylvester: "That means he suspects Stephanie? Would he make it that obvious?"
Paris: "It is ze final four. Why not?"


Bryan: "You really are just a child. All your bright ideas are stupid."


Stephanie: "How could you say that? Is it wrong to assume the cars provide our next clue?"
Bryan: "It's not that easy. You should know that."


Sylvester: "I think we need to go over there and break up the fight, or else we'll never get things done."


Paris: "I agree but you do it. I will continue to search."


Sylvester: "Why?"
Paris: "I do not want to get involved."
Sylvester: "Ah, bystander effect? I can understand."


Paris: "I will peep inside ze cars."


Sylvester: "You two better stop it before I handcuff you two together."
Bryan: "You brought handcuffs?"


Sylvester: "That's beside the point. Why are you two fighting so fiercely today? What's gotten into you two?"


Bryan: "She just irks me. It feels like she's just floating along while the rest of us are trying so hard."
Stephanie: "I am also working hard. It is just not seen."


Sylvester: "I think it's a bit unfair to judge just like that. But is that really the sole reason? Because if so, I think you should apologise to her and move on."


Bryan: "Look, I'm just stressed, okay? I want to make it big. It'll be a huge disappointment if I lose at this juncture."


Stephanie: "I think that as an artiste, he should be more professional. If he can't control his emotions now, how is he going to handle the acting industry? It's a far more stressful envrionment."
Bryan: "Don't talk like you know it all. I've been a talk show host for years. I know the entertainment biz like the back of my hand. And you have no right to tell me what to do. You're no longer the boss of me."


Stephanie: "Speaking of which, I overheard the deal you two made in Sylvester's office. If you two are capable of such despicable acts, then I agree with Bryan for once that you have no right to tell us what to do. Let us handle our own affairs."
Sylvester: "What does my actions have to do with anything?"
Stephanie: "It affects credibility of argument."


Sylvester: "Fine. I'll stay out of this. But you two put aside your differences and work together for once. I don't think either of you want to be held accountable if this mission fails."

*
*
*


Stephanie: "I've looked around all over, even under. Where is the next clue?"


Bryan: "Nobody ever said it was on a car. It could be this billboard. So big that we don't see it because we're missing the big picture."


Paris: "Oh, I have found it stuck on ze car plate! Zere is ze number 3. And I see a map inside."

Sylvester: "Don't tell me we have to pry open the car. Because that's illegal."
"Time is up. 0/100 points have been earned."
Sylvester: "Darn it."

*
*
*


"The mission may not have resulted in any points earned but it's not over yet. Stephanie and Bryan were acting the entire time to vie for an exemption. If Sylvester or Paris had exposed them,  the first one to do so would have gotten an exemption."


Stephanie: "It was very stressful. I was completely out of character and I was worried it would be so obvious that I was faking it."


Bryan: "I think we both were pretty believable. They did ask us to fight as fiercely as we could. I'm glad nobody thought we were acting."

Paris: "I cannot believe zis. I feel so cheated."


Sylvester: "I had a feeling because it was so random but I should have said something about it. Good job guys. You fooled Paris and me."
"However, there is only one exemption to go around. Bryan and Stephanie have to decide who should get the exemption among the two of them within two minutes or else nobody gets it."


Bryan: "I really hope I get it. I want a place in the finale so badly."


Stephanie: "I think you are truly mistaken if you thought I would give it to you that easily."


Bryan: "Do you really need it? Ask yourself this. Who has been more capable in missions? A large chunk of this season's mission were physical-based. Who contributed more? And thus who is more deserving of the exemption?"


Stephanie: "You make valid points but the discussion of points is irrelevant, for the winner does not need to be good at missions. All he or she needs is to find the Mole. I think that since we cannot decide, let's give up the exemption. It's fairer that way."
Bryan: "I think that's the choice that benefits us all."


"Very well. Nobody is exempt and no points are earned. The pot has 430/1000 points. You still have one last mission to change that."


Nothing has come out of this mission but one of them will go out in the next episode. Who will it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!