Saturday 7 April 2018

38.14-A lady's favourite pastime


Previously, the contestants had to cycle to Hangman's Tree Historic National Landmark to answer trivia questions regarding the Smole. Only Keith, Abbie and Julie made it in time to answer the questions, and a lot of effort only produced 57/160 points worth of result, making the pot 686/1040 points. Has the Mole finally stopped being so nice? Who is the Mole in the first place?


Quinn: "The ladies collectively decided to try and be friendlier to Julie, because she seems really lonely and really shy. We decided to try and boost her confidence with a lady's favourite pastime: a makeover."


Keith: "She is taking so long."

Quinn: "Beauty takes time."
Abbie: "Ivy looks stunning and has beautiful clothes. I know she will do a good job with Julie."

Ivy: "Get ready to be blown away."


Keith: "Woah."

Julie: "Do I look fine?"


Keith: "Fine? You look...different. Wow."


Julie: "Is that good or bad? I feel like I'm revealing too much."


Abbie: "Not as revealing as Quinn's makeover."
Keith: "Yeah, I was shocked. For a woman who wears such a long dress, you have some pretty revealing clothes."


Ivy: "Her figure is good, but she's a little too skinny, so showing too much skin just highlights her malnourishment. This strikes the balance."


Abbie: "So which do you like best? My makeover, this one or Quinn's?"


Julie: "I don't know. I like them all. They make me feel great. I'm so touched that you were willing to do all this for me. And here I thought none of you liked that."


Ivy: "You are being overly sensitive."
Abbie: "Yeah, I don't know how you thought that. We are all friends here. Nothing will change that."

Julie: "I was being overly sensitive? I...I knew you guys weren't genuinely nice to me."


Keith: "Wait, what?"


Ivy: "We didn't mean it that way. In fact, I can somewhat relate. My ex-husband didn't hate me, but I often felt inferior. He left me for a prettier woman. Then I got a complete makeover. I feel new. I'm more confident and self-assured. Like everything's in my control again, and I've regained what I lost."

Julie: "I'm so sorry for you. It's good that you can pick yourself up. I've never ever dated someone. I had a crush but I didn't dare to pursue it. Then he found someone else. I was so upset, I cried for nights and wallowed myself in pizza and Netflix. He didn't do anything to woo me, so I assumed he wasn't interested."

Ivy: "Times have changed. If you want something, you do all you can to get it, or you will live to regret it."



Morgan: "I think cracks are beginning to form among us. The air is getting tense. And it's not surprising, considering there are lesser of us, and we are closer to the finale. Stakes have been upped all around. There's a higher chance of any of us leaving, so competition is fiercer. We're getting more withdrawn, sharing less, being less open. And we've been exposed to the flaws of others, too, which makes living together more difficult. It's becoming harder to trust even your closest ally."

*
*
*


Morgan: "A monkey in a suit is still a monkey."
Julie: "Sorry?"


Morgan: "You should really stop apologising."


Julie: "I don't understand what you said."


Morgan: "That dress doesn't suit you. Why are you trying to impersonate Ivy?"
Julie: "I'm not! Why are you trying to pick on me?"


Morgan: "I don't believe in mollycoddling. You can't face the harsh reality, then you're eliminated. So sorry I'm not complimenting you blindly."


Julie: "You mean...I look ugly? Then I'll change back."
Morgan: "There's no need to please me. If you like it, keep it."


Julie: "I don't understand you. What do you want me to do? Quit?"


Morgan: "If you don't love yourself, then scram. There are thousands who want to be in your place. Just because this world doesn't attend to your needs 24/7 doesn't give you the right to whine and leave. That makes you weak. If I were you, I would sort myself straight, reevaluate my outlook and do my best, instead of giving up so easily."

Julie: "What the hell is wrong with you? You're the one who hates me the most, and you're the one who doesn't want me to quit?"


Morgan: "I don't hate you. I just hate how you threaten everyone within earshot with death when things don't go your way."


Morgan: "The Smole will push you, and will push you to your limit. You will be stretched beyond imagination. It was never a stroll in the park. It's for the strong, and if you're not strong, you make yourself strong. People will suspect you, people will smear your name. Not everyone is going to be friends. If you came here in search of that, you've come to the wrong place. But since you've made it to the final six, I hope you treasure it. See this as a chance to grow. Use the boulder not as a burden to weigh you down, but as a stepping stone to greater heights. If you want to be successful, challenge yourself and adapt."


Julie: "But...but why?"


Morgan: "Because the end goal is worth it."

*
*
*

It is time for another quiz.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?

Q2: What is the Mole's favourite food?


Q3: What did the Mole wear for Mission 7?

Q4: In Mission 7, in which order did the Mole set off?


Q5: In Mission 7, what colour was the seat on the Mole's bicycle?


Q6: Other than white, what colour were the Mole's bicycle's bicycle frames in Mission 7?

Q7: In which order did the Mole reach the landmark in Mission 7?


Q8: Did the Mole make it to the landmark in time in Mission 7?

Q9: How many questions did the Mole answer in Mission 7?


Q10: Who is the Mole?

*
*
*


"It is not easy making it to the final six, but it doesn't stop there. Tonight, another one of you will have to say goodbye. Who will it be?"

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Quinn: "Oh."
"Unfortunately, Quinn, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Abbie: "No, not Quinn! She was really serious about the game. Sometimes it was so hard to keep up. But what she did was for the good of us. She wanted both of us to make it to the finale. She was a true ally."

Keith: "I partnered with her on several occasions. She always had the group in mind. And as a chemistry teacher, we had a lot in common. We bonded over science and made a whole lot of chemistry puns that only we understood. She wasn't like most teachers or lecturers; she felt like your friend."

Quinn: "Well, I'm out. No use crying over spilled milk."

Quinn: "I am glad to have participated. I wanted to show all those watching how this game should be played, and how one should act while playing this game. I really enjoyed myself. I hope I was a role model and I just want to say that the journey really is the most important. If you enjoy yourself, the end goal doesn't matter any more."


Quinn: "I hope I wasn't too lame. I don't want to get a 'Worst Contestant Award' when I get back to class. Also, I do wish the remaining lot here all the best. And maybe even the Mole too."
"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."

The eccentric Chemistry teacher has been executed. Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!