Friday 25 May 2018

39.08-Money and women



Previously on the Smole, the contestants had to try and locate Regina, the cartel leader. Venice was the one to do so, earning an exemption for him and the rest of the police force (comprising Venice, Anne, Flora and Carol). However, no points were earned, leaving the pot at 196/570 points. Was it the fault of the police or the Mole?


Sabrina: "You were a policewoman?"



Flora: "Yes. That's how I managed to get the exemption despite being eliminated."
Sabrina: "Did you arrest anyone?"



Flora: "I did. Elvin, for example."



Sabrina: "I see. Regina kept ignoring me, so in the end I decided to try and find her myself and went against her directions."

Sabrina: "Coalitions aren't extremely necessary. What is more crucial is the flow of information. Coalitions are just a vessel to serve that purpose. I definitely don't want to bounce suspicions off each other, because they can influence my decisions. I would rather make my own judgement. This stage of the game is the best to collect information because it is still fairly early in the game and everyone is still quite open."


Reynard: "I feel that I can trust you, Elvin."
Elvin: "I suppose I can too. When Ray was executed, I needed to depend on myself for a while, so it's good to have you on board."
Reynard: "I hope that this coalition will last for longer, haha."


Reynard: "Wow. I never knew you were such a badass."


Elvin: "Please don't tell anyone about it. I don't want to invite unnecessary attention."


Reynard: "I feel like you're insulting my boxer-briefs. Relax. It's okay to have fun and a wild past. Nobody cares."


Elvin: "If you would excuse me..."
Reynard: "We're all the same here. Well, maybe some are bigger than others...no? Okay, I'm going."


Reynard: "Hey Brittany! What's cookin'?"
Brittany: "Please leave me alone."
Reynard: "The hell did I do?"
Brittany: "Nothing. I'd just like some time to meditate in the mornings."


Brittany: "What a dreadful start to the day. And for the love of God, could he put on some clothes? This isn't his home."

Elvin: "Being trusted is good if you're the Mole. But if you're a contestant, that is disadvantageous to you. When I realised I had the most points a few missions back, I wasn't very happy about it. In the previous mission too, Regina trusted me over Sabrina, even though she's more into the game than anyone of us is."


Duncan: "Regina and I tend to get carried away talking about literature, so we decided to rope in Sheldon as part of our team. Another opinion is always useful, but our meetings are now very formal and serious."



Duncan: "The previous misson reminds me of a book I read..."
Sheldon: "I think reading our journals is more beneficial."



Duncan: "Oh. Yes, of course. Carry on."

Sheldon: "Anne managed to stay on and fool you, Regina."
Regina: "I didn't think the police could arrest each other. What if I didn't intervene?"



Duncan: "The psychology is really interesting. I once read a journal article about this. In stressful situations, you won't be thinking as clearly or holistically..."



Sheldon: "Ahem. This shows that we have underestimated both Flora and Anne."
Regina: "They didn't seem to have discussed it."
Sheldon: "Anne is someone we have to watch out for."

*
*
*


Reynard: "You look really happy."
Jerome: "Oh, is it obvious?"


Reynard: "Only two things can make a man happy: money and women. We didn't win anything so it's clearly not money, so it must be a special someone. And if I were to guess, it's Anne."



Jerome: "What? She's so old! No offence to her."


Reynard: "I was just kidding. It's Carol, ain't it?"



Jerome: "She's really wonderful. I'm so lucky to have gotten to know her. And she seems to be into me too."


Reynard: "Look at that. Our young boy has finally found a girlfriend."
Jerome: "Shh! We're not official yet. I never asked her."



Reynard: "It's her eyes, ain't it? You love her mysterious black eyes that you can't see through that glasses of hers. Or wait! I know. It's her boobs!"



Jerome: "Reynard! I love every part of her, especially her personality."



Reynard: "Keep telling yourself that. I know you just want to suck on those melons. Which base are you at? Kiss kiss? Or suck suck?"



Jerome: "Reynard!"



Reynard: "Seriously though, mutual love is a rare gem. You've got to treasure it."
Jerome: "I will."

*
*
*


Sheldon: "It's been raining recently."


Sheldon: "So here we are, cooped up. I am curious what Bellum City has to offer."


Carol: "What's going on here?"
Duncan: "Cliff is trying to tell us a ghost story."


Regina: "What happened next?"


Clifford: "He carried his torchlight in his right hand, just like this, and surveyed his surroundings with heightened panic."


Clifford: "And then, he heard a scream."


Clifford: "Get Oout...GgggGGeeEeeeETt OOouuUUtt..."
Regina: "Herranen aika!"


Carol: "Aah!"
Reynard: "That gives me the goosebumps."
Duncan: "And then?"
Clifford: "And then...the next day, the rescue team arrived, but all they found was a wilted rose petal at the exact spot he last stood. The end."


Regina: "That was actually chilling and gripping."


Reynard: "I want to hear another story."
Carol: "I don't."

*
*
*


Jerome: "Help! I'm stuck."


Jerome: "Aah!"


Jerome: "I'm getting too fat."

*
*
*

Time for the quiz.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female




Q2: What is the first letter of the Mole's name?
A: A
B: B
C: C
D: D
E: E
F: F
G: J
H: R
I: S
J: V

Q3: Does the Mole wear makeup?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 4, what was the Mole's role?
A: Cartel leader
B: Henchman/woman
C: Policeman/woman


Q5: In Mission 4, who did the Mole arrest?
A: Eileen Adorra
B: Sheldon Gaius Devinche
C: Brittany Power
D: Elvin Benavidez
E: The Mole was not part of the police




Q6: How many contestants did the Mole arrest in Mission 4?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q7: Which group was the Mole in initially in Mission 4?
A: The group with Eileen Adorra, Reynard Connors and Venice Venezuela
B: The group with Clifford Sanchez and Duncan Lilly
C: The group with Elvin Benavidez and Sabrina Vandegroot
D: The group witn Anne Elizabethian, Carol Losantos, Jerome Losanji and Sheldon Gaius Devinche
E: The group with Brittany Power and Flora Flowerina
F: None of the above




Q8: In Mission 4, in what order was the Mole arrested?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole was not arrested
H: The Mole was part of the police


Q9: In Mission 4, how was the Mole eliminated?
A: By being exposed by the cartel leader
B: By being arrested
C: The Mole was not eliminated


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Anne Elizabethian
B: Brittany Power
C: Carol Losantos
D: Clifford Sanchez
E: Duncan Lilly
F: Eileen Adorra
G: Elvin Benavidez
H: Flora Flowerina
I: Jerome Losanji
J: Regina Natalia Seix
K: Reynard Connors
L: Sabrina Vandegroot
M: Sheldon Gaius Devinche
N: Venice Venezuela

Flora: "When Brittany and I ran into each other, she seemed to know immediately that I was the police but hesitated for a while. It felt like she was waiting for something to happen, or for someone to say something."

*
*
*



It is time for the execution ceremony. To kick things off, our four men here will enter the execution pods. Will any of them see red?














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Jerome: "I'm safe...phew."

















































Reynard: "It would suck if I left now, when I'm beginning to have fun."
































































































































































































































































































Reynard: "I'm...I'm not executed. Woohoo!"























































































































































































































































































































































































Duncan: "Oh."


"Duncan Lilly, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Jerome: "Oh no."


Jerome: "I'm so sorry."
Duncan: "You don't have to be. It's not your fault. I wasn't feeling too well these past few days, so it affected my performance in both the mission and execution."


Jerome: "All the best."
Duncan: "Thank you."


Duncan: "Good luck to all of you. May the best Mole-finder win."


While Duncan has been brought to a holding area, the next four step forward.







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Elvin: "OH my god."


Elvin: "That's a relief."


























































































































































































































































































































































Eileen: "No..."
































































































Regina: "I think being more focused helps."


"Eileen Adorra, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Eileen: "Sigh. It was a nice trip. But you win some, you lose some. What's more important is accepting defeat gracefully. I wish the best to the remaining players."


Elvin: "Oh, poor girl."


Regina: "I'll be honest. I thought it was you at first, because of past seasons. Even if it wasn't you, I actually thought you would make it very far."
Eileen: "Thank you, but everyone has a shot of making it to the end."


Elvin: "Eileen, you are a sweet girl. You always took the feelings of others into consideration. I think it would be nice if you could learn to open up and be more honest with yourself in the future."


Duncan: "I saw everything."


Duncan: "Unfortunately, our time has ended on the Smole. Shall we go?"


Eileen: "Of course. Goodbye everyone."
Duncan: "Goodbye, and see you at the finale."

The chapter has closed for Duncan and Eileen, but for the rest, the ending remains unwritten. Except for the Mole, of course. Who could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!