Tuesday 28 January 2020

50.08-Space food


Previously...


Claves: "Sydney didn't join us. She failed to make it back to the future."

~~~


Chris: "Given that everything is anonymous, I can't sell to everyone. I need to test some of them. I think Claves and Brianna are the most suspicious. Claves, Brianna, I'll sell to both of you this. Username: XxShadowRunxX. Password: 93ninefour."

~~~


Brianna: "Someone didn't buy...I think it's either Claves or Noel."

~~~


Lloyd: "Brianna also bought from me. She's either a black hat or afraid that I'm one. Regardless, I have enough bitcoins to try and report a black hat hacker. I can then verify the identity if I'm right which will help me in trying to get the exemption later. I report that Claves is a black hat hacker."


"An anonymous source has tipped the ISA off that Claves is a black hat hacker. Claves has been eliminated from the mission."

~~~


Chris: "It's important to know who I can do business with, and perhaps even more important that I look like the right hacker to the right contestants.  I sold to Noel, Lloyd and Philo. And all of them bought it. I expected to be able to lure a white hat out...unless Brianna is the white hat hacker."

~~~


"An anonymous source has tipped the ISA off that Chris is a black hat hacker. Chris has been eliminated from the mission."


Lloyd: "Yes! But I'm low on bitcoin. I hope Brianna will pull her weight. There must be at least one more black hat hacker."

~~~

Noel: "I need more coins to report a hacker. I'll try selling to Philo...yes! He took the bait. Now I just have to wait."

~~~


Brianna: "I know Chris is innocent, so that must leave Lloyd as a white hat hacker. The question is between Noel and Philo now. I don't know how many coins Philo has, nor Noel, but I bet they have more than me. This means if I want that exemption, I must work with the white hat hackers and fool them, or try and get more money from transacting."


Brianna: "Damn it. It's the second last round. I may have fooled Lloyd by not buying from him, but I can't fool Philo or Noel in time. I guess that means I have to sell to both of them if I want to increase my odds of winning."

~~~


Noel: "Before the last round, I better make sure I report someone to the ISA. Who to pick...maybe Philo. I'll report Philo."


"An anonymous source has tipped the ISA off that Philo is a black hat hacker. Philo has been eliminated from the mission."
Philo: "Who the hell sabotaged me?"


Lloyd: "Yes! Good work Brianna. Turns out you were low on bitcoin, huh? Had I known, I would have given some to you."

~~~


Noel: "Itza me, white-hattio!"

~~~


Lloyd: "You're a white hat hacker? What about Brianna?"



Brianna: "Someone called?"


Lloyd: "Fuck! I lost at the very last moment."

~~~


Brianna: "Don't be a sore loser."
"Brianna, as the only black hat hacker eligible for the exemption, you have earned yourself a golden exemption. If you score the lowest, you can save the rest of the group from execution. Use it wisely."



"As for Noel, as you correctly identified all the black hat hackers, you get a silver exemption. You can play it before any quiz to use it."
Noel: "Oh yeah. Say it one more time."

*
*
*



Noel: "Ooh pizza."
Brianna: "I wouldn't trust it if I were you. It's been there for a few days."
Noel: "This is space food. It won't spoil."


Brianna: "Are you going to use your exemption?"
Noel: "I was thinking so. I don't want to forget about it and then get executed because that happened."


Brianna: "Really? But I have a golden exemption that must be played immediately. You'll be wasting it."
Noel: "So you're going to tank for us?"


Brianna: "Well, no. Or at least I haven't decided."


Brianna: "I remember having this conversation with another contestant back in Season 45. Really brings back memories."


Noel: "The past is the past. We've got to look to the future now. Isn't that why we're here?"


Brianna: "Err...I suppose. Do you think I should save the group?"
Noel: "Personally, no. If you intend to win, jeopardising your overall score will not help you in the finale. And mainly because I want to use my silver exemption so it doesn't rust."
Brianna: "Pretty sure it doesn't rust."

*
*
*


Lloyd: "I was thinking if we should work together."
Claves: "I work alone."
Lloyd: "You haven't even heard me out yet."


Claves: "I am not Sue's substitute. And I prefer working alone."
Lloyd: "Are you a loner? You're always hiding in your room doing who-knows-what."


Claves: "It's none of your business."


Lloyd: "Aren't you a part of some organisation? Oh, the government, right? How's working in the civil sector like?"
Claves: "It's an opportunity I cherish. I owe them my life."


Lloyd: "That's just...do you really mean that or are you just saying that because we're on camera?"


Claves: "You decide. Check."
Lloyd: "What? How?"
Claves: "You let your guard down."


Lloyd: "Yes, that's it. Your guard is always up. It's like you're hiding something."


Lloyd: "Take it from me. You should try and let go of yourself from time to time."
Claves: "What an exciting thought."


Lloyd: "I mean it. It'll do you good. Just...try it sometime."


*
*
*

***


Chris: "One of the most common complaints I hear is that I'm too boring, so I decided to fully make use of the facilities at the base camp. At this age, I don't have much time to try new things. I might as well seize the opportunity."

***


Chris: "They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I'll show them that they're wrong."


Chris: "Always see youngsters trying to impress the ladies with this at the bar. Does it really work?"


Chris: "Here goes nothing."


Chris: "Watch out!"


Chris: "Philo?"


Chris: "What are you staring at?"


Chris: "Hello? Philo? Why is everyone so rude?"

***


Philo: "A thought occurred to me. I could reverse time and erase all the negativity, but I could also try and make Shirley's life hell. What do I have to lose? Everyone already has their backs turned against me. I'm no longer a popular celebrity. I'm a fallen angel, a has-been, a desperado. And it's all Shirley's fault. If I'm able to get to the right time period, maybe I could...I don't know, kill baby Shirley? I haven't really thought about what I want to do."

***


*
*
*


It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed. Sue and Sydney can return if they score sufficiently high. Noel uses his exemption.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: What colour is the Mole's hair?
A: Black
B: Blonde
C: Red
D: Pink
E: Grey

Q3: What is the Mole's occupation?
A: Government official
B: Playwright
C: Bookstore clerk
D: Rockstar
E: TV actor
F: Unemployed


Q4: In Mission 4, which car did the Mole drive?
A: Arasika Elroy
B: Arasika Ratatask Racer
C: Arasika Liara
D: The Mole has been executed

Q5: In Mission 4, what colour was the Mole's car?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Green
D: The Mole has been executed


Q6: In Mission 4, which room did the Mole enter from the entrance's perspective?
A: 1st room on left
B: 2nd room on left
C: 3rd room on left
D: 1st room on right
E: 2nd room on right
F: 3rd room on right
G: The Mole has been executed

Q7: In Mission 4, what was the Mole's role?
A: Black hat hacker
B: White hat hacker
C: The Mole has been executed


Q8: In Mission 4, how many bitcoins did the Mole have at the end of the mission/before being eliminated?
A: 0
B: 3
C: 4
D: 12
E: 14
F: Not Applicable

Q9: In Mission 4, how many times was the Mole a seller?
A: 2
B: 4
C: 5
D: The Mole has been executed


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Chris Winters
B: Sue May
C: Lloyd Smart
D: Sydney Wellington
E: Philo Nickelworth
F: Clavés Vann
G: Brianna McWinner
H: Noel McAllister


*
*
*


"Contestants, tonight is the first execution ceremony where two of you know you will not be going home. Brianna, with her golden exemption, can save the whole group if she scores the lowest."


"Noel earned the silver exemption in the previous mission. He chose to use it, thereby guaranteeing his safety this time round."


"Let us begin. Philo Nickelworth."













































































































































































































































"Lloyd Smart."























































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Lloyd Smart, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Lloyd: "I guess Brianna chose herself in the end. I understand. I did enjoy what time I spent here in the future and I will try my best to come back. See ya, and all the best."


Chris: "Lloyd and I had our differences at times, but he was a good kid. I could tell. He represented a different era, just like how this place represents the future. He taught me to be more open-minded."
Noel: "Lloyd missed it by just that much."

*
*
*


"Thank you for joining, Lloyd. We hope to see you again."

*
*
*


"Only five of you sit here tonight. Sydney, Sue and Lloyd may all return, possibly altogether, if you give them the chance to. The pot has only 245/432 points, which is surprising for a group of ex-winners. Will you be able to band together to beat the Mole or is self-interest your ultimate goal?"


The smart Lloyd Smart has been executed. Will he return? Or will someone else return instead? Who will replace them? Who is the Mole?

Pot: 245/432

*
*
*

Move that baby


Chris: "Do you regret it?"

~~~



Noel: "What are you waiting for, Chris? Go, go, go!"

~~~


Noel: "Philo, can you take the black car?"
Philo: "I'm stuck here."



Noel: "Chris?"
Chris: "I'm also trapped."


~~~


Noel: "Crap crap crap. I can't find a solution."

~~~


Claves: "Is there no other solution?"
Noel: "Not from up here. Is there a problem?"



Claves: "Actually, yes. The engine won't start."

~~~


Philo: "I think we should just give up."

~~~


Brianna: "Give up, Noel. There's no other way."

~~~



Chris: "Keep hiding your head in the sand. It'll come and bite you back in the ass one day."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!