Saturday 10 March 2018

38.04-Aw, shucks


In the previous episode, the contestants had to hit targets in a driving range. 294/495 points were earned, bringing the pot to 414/615 points. The Mole is preventing another perfect Mission from occurring, but Quinn and Keith won't be daunted since they managed to clinch an exemption for themselves. Who will be the next one to leave the Smole?


Quinn: "Abbie got 0. ZERO. I can see it now. 'Innocent Girl Ends Up As The Mole'."
Hannah: "But don't you think it's a little too obvious? I think we should be wary of tunnel vision. To me, the Mole this season is someone who is working very hard and being very fanatical. He or she is trying to blend in to avoid detection."


Hannah: "If anything, we should try and find out more from Abbie. The three of us are in one coalition."


Quinn: "Fine. I guess I'll try to be more inclusive."

Carl: "Wow Keith. You managed to make a clean sweep! Consider me impressed. You play golf often?"
Keith: "It was a team building activity for the medical faculty. I guessed I picked up my skills from there."

Carl: "With your skills, you could join the PGAs and win!"


Keith: "You flatter me."

Carl: "I'm serious. You can even team up with Quinn. I'll be your sponsor."
Keith: "Aw, shucks."


Julie: "I don't like Ivy. She's so mysterious. Like we know her but we don't."


Morgan: "The Smole isn't for the simple-minded."


Julie: "So you don't agree with me?"
Morgan: "No. I don't."

Julie: "I'm sorry to have got in your way."


Ivy: "I notice that Collin is very cautious about his movements. Every step he takes is calculated. He isn't a senile old bloke. It's a facade."


Collin: "I know we signed away our right to privacy the moment we joined the Smole, but it feels strange to have someone watching your actions at every moment."

*
*
*

It is time for the second quiz of the season.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?


Q2: Name one of the Mole's favourites.


Q3: Which car did the Mole take in Mission 2?


Q4: In which order did the Mole take part in Mission 2?


Q5: In Mission 2, how many targets did the Mole hit?


Q6: In Mission 2, how many points did the Mole earn?


Q7: In Mission 2, which tee did the Mole first start at?


Q8: Did the Mole earn an exemption in Mission 2?


Q9: How many exemptions has the Mole earned thus far?



Q10: Who is the Mole?

*
*
*




"Welcome, contestants. You have sat through this once, but as a refresher, if the light above you turns on, you are safe for now. Otherwise, you will be going home."


"Keith and Quinn are exempted, hence their lights are turned on."
Quinn: "It feels good to be exempted twice in a row."
"For the rest of you, brace yourselves, because the next one to be executed is..."




































































































































































































































































































"Collin Ybarra."


Collin: "Bah! I am not surprised. My memory has been worsening lately. I am glad there is a journal because it helps me remember, but I can't bring my journal into the quiz. Furthermore, I'm slower in the quiz, so it is little wonder I didn't make it far. Goodbye, and may you have better luck in finding the Mole."


"Thank you for joining, Collin. We hope to see you soon."


The oldest contestant has been executed. Evidently, he is not the wiser, but most contestants are none the wiser, which means anyone could be the Mole's next victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!