Friday 16 March 2018

38.06-Darndest best


In the last episode, the contestants were split up into two factions: Bomber Squad and President's Entourage. After three rounds of hostage exchange, Abbie the President managed to avoid Benjamin the Bomb Leader, thus earning the full 105 points and making the pot 519/720 points. Quinn and Robert were in the same room as Benjamin at the end, so the two earned exemptions for this next quiz. Quinn is safe once again, but how long more can she last? Does she really need the exemptions?



Keith: "Who would have thought that my bud Ben was the Bomb Leader? That was really shocking. And Abbie, wow, just wow. I thought she would have just blurted it out, but instead she took the mission really seriously. I may have underestimated her."


Robert: "I saw a lot. Keith was a bad liar. He lied but was seen by Quinn and Abbie. That must mean he cannot be the Mole. This is now more easy because of this."



Robert: "I am so happy we have money."
Carl: "So am I."

Robert: "My family need money."

Carl: "Robbie, do you see me as a friend?"

Robert: "Yes."
Carl: "Good. Then as a friend, I shall help you. I have a good mone-making venture for you."

Robert: "Money?"
Carl: "Yes. Money. Easy money. Lots of money."

Robert: "How do I get the money?"
Carl: "I work for this company, Armwey. They sell lots of stuff people want, like health supplements. They are really good."

Robert: "I do not have money to buy."
Carl: "I'm not asking you to buy. I'm asking you to sell."


Carl: "I used to be poor like you, too, till I discovered Armwey. Armwey is a gift to me, to help me find purpose in life. Through selling their products, I have earned much more in one month than one year in my previous job. It's really lucrative."

Robert: "I want to start selling."

Carl: "I'm glad you think that way."
Abbie: "Hello guys. What's going on?"
Robert: "Carl is telling me how to get rich."


Abbie: "Ooh. I want to listen in."
Carl: "Work for Armwey. They have a diverse range of health products for sale."

Abbie: "You want me to be a salesgirl?"


Carl: "Not a salesgirl. Armwey's Advocate. I used to be an advocate too. I still am, but I've recently been promoted to Public Relations Manager. If you are able to recruit others to join in, you get a 5% commission too."

Abbie: "Sounds exciting! Where do I sign up?"
Carl: "I have a lot of stock in my luggage. I'll show them to you two if you're interested."
Robert: "I am interested."


Carl: "What about you, Abbie? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Once you miss the boat, you're never going to get it back. Don't hesitate and regret."
Abbie: "Okay, okay. I'll come with you."


Morgan: "Julie, you were very quiet and unparticipative during the last mission. I'd like to hear a reason why."

Julie: "I did try to speak up but it was pointless. You guys wouldn't listen to me."

Morgan: "Blaming your problems on others isn't a good trait to have."
Julie: "Huh?"

Morgan: "Your lacklustre performance led to a lot of confusion. You could have done so much better. I'm disappointed in you, frankly. I hope you pull your socks up in the future."

Julie: "I...I..."

Julie: "Just because I was quieter, I'm now suspected? I can't believe them! I tried. I tried my darndest best! It's not like he was much better."

*
*
*

It is time for the third quiz of the season.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?


Q2: Does the Mole wear spectacles?


Q3: Does the Mole have dyed hair?


Q4: In Mission 3, which room was the Mole initially in?


Q5: Name one other contestant who was initially in the same room as the Mole in Mission 3.


Q6: Which contestant was not in the same room as the Mole at the end of Mission 3?


Q7: In Mission 3, what was the Mole's role?


Q8: Was the Mole ever a representative in Mission 3?


Q9: Was the Mole ever a hostage in Mission 3?


Q10: Who is the Mole?

*
*
*


"Welcome, contestants, to your next execution ceremony. This lovely evening, one of you will be executed."


"It won't be Quinn or Robert, for they are exempted."
Quinn: "This is getting boring."


"Their lights are up, and seven more lights will be switched on. Whose light will remain unlit?"

































































































































































































































"Benjamin Brenner, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Benjamin: "Me? Fudge, why me? I was having so much fun."


Keith: "My coalition buddy, my friend, my brother. Those were what he were. I'm sad that he's gone. Were we going in the wrong direction? Things just wouldn't be the same without him."


Hannah: "He was a daring adventurer. He was someone who knew what he wanted going in this game and was willing to do what it takes. His absence will be sorely felt."


Benjamin: "Ah well. I didn't make it to the end. I did have fun, and I wish the remaining all the best. Go get that Mole, Keith! You better win this for me!"
"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."


Benjamin has been executed. Will Keith be able to maintain his legacy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!