Tuesday 1 January 2019

42.06-Book nerd


HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE SMOLE! 
To celebrate, we have a new episode released just for this occasion!



Last episode, the contestants were split into groups. Rome, Penny and Duane were one group, Dwight, Chelsea and Alvin were in the second, Irene, Charlene and Roger were the third group and Dexter, Harriet and Jamaica formed the last. One mistake in the last group was enough to cause 20 points to be lost, but it overall was still a success because 60/80 points were earned to make the pot 303/580 points. Among those that could identify all the singers' faces, Roger, Irene and Charlene were the fastest trio so they each earned themselves a hidden exemption. While they rejoice, both the Moles and the vulnerable contestants sulk. Who among them will be executed next?



Dexter: "I feel really bad. I feel as though I was the reason why the group failed to get all 80 points. If I had repeated the songs more to Jamaica, he wouldn't have forgotten so quickly. And I wasn't very confident of myself either."


Dexter: "You were too quick to answer."
Harriet: "I had very little to go on."


Dexter: "Given the circumstances, I don't blame you. I should have been more careful."
Harriet: "I have peeked into my crystal ball and I have learnt that it is not your fault."
Dexter: "I did get both songs correct but it was pure luck."

Harriet: "This is good, don't you think? It is good to keep a little air of mystery around you. You want to leave everyone else bewildered, confused."


Dexter: "I suppose that is true."

*
*
*


Duane: "It's a bit suspicious that my brother, Dwight Picksmart, a music idiot, managed to complete his tasks successfully. Instead it was the last group that failed. I don't think this mission was particularly easy. Did he have foreknowledge? I have been eyeing him for quite a bit. I don't trust anyone. Not even my dear brother."

*
*
*


Dwight: "I don't understand how any of you can be so relaxed when the quiz is coming so close. If you're not going to work hard you're going to be gone before you realise it."


Duane: "I think you need to chill. Let's have a competition here in the water. If I win, you stop studying for the rest of the night. If you win, I'll join you on land to study."


Dwight: "Fine by me. You know your ass is getting kicked."


Dwight: "Three...two...one!"






Duane: "Fuck."


Dwight: "I told you I'd win."


Duane: "What a show-off."
Dwight: "Now it's time to honour your word. I'll go fetch my journal."


Dwight: "Duane? Duane?"


Dwight: "Where did he go?"


Duane: "He won't find me here.  Ha! Study? You wish. I was never a book nerd."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Mole. This quiz will take up 50% of the score for this execution while the other two quizzes take the remaining half.


Q1: Are the Moles male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: What are the Moles' favourite colours?
A: Purple
B: Brown
C: Blue
D: Black
E: White
F: Yellow
G: Green
H: Red
I: Grey


Q3: What are the Moles' favourite songs?
A: Talking To The Moon
B: When You Believe
C: We Will Rock You
D: Take Me To Church
E: We Don't Talk Anymore
F: Dancing Queen
G: I Won't Give Up
H: ...Baby One More Time
I: NO
J: Rehab
K: I Write Sins Not Tragedies
L: L.O.V.E.




Q4: In Mission 3, which group were the Moles part of?
A: First group
B: Second group
C: Third group
D: Fourth group



Q5: In Mission 3, who were part of the Moles' group?
A: Duane Picksmart
B: Dwight Picksmart
C: Irene Fletcher
D: Dexter Umbreekt
E: Charlene Boomer
F: Chelsea Bennington
G: Penny St. Anniel
H: Alvin Valin
I: Jamaica Sunset
J: Rome Auckland
K: Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine
L: Roger Yessir


Q6: Which songs did the Moles hear in Mission 3?
A: Wrecking Ball & Chandelier
B: L.O.V.E. & Can't Take My Eyes Off You
C: New Rules & Shape Of You
D: Over Again & Let Her Go
E: Hotel California & ...Baby One More Time
F: Dancing Queen & Rehab
G: I Won't Give Up & NO
H: When You Believe & I Write Sins Not Tragedies
I: We Don't Talk Anymore & Baby
J: Take Me To Church & Thunder
K: We Will Rock You & Telephone
L: Thriller & Talking To The Moon


Q7: In Mission 3, which role did the Moles take first?
A: Song-listener
B: Singer-guesser
C: Face-matcher


Q8: In Mission 3, which singers did the Moles have to identify?
A: Miley Cyrus & Sia
B: Nat King Cole & Frankie Valli
C: Dua Lipa & Ed Sheeran
D: Mike Shinoda & Passenger
E: Glenn Frey & Britney Spears
F: Anni-Frid Lyngstad & Amy Winehouse
G: Jason Mraz & Meghan Trainor
H: Mariah Carey & Brendon Urie
I: Charlie Puth & Justin Bieber
J: Hozier & Dan Reynolds
K: Freddie Mercury & Lady Gaga
L: Michael Jackson & Bruno Mars


Q9: In Mission 3, how many singers' faces did the Moles' groups identify correctly?
A: 5
B: 6


Q10: Who are the Moles?
A: Duane Picksmart
B: Dwight Picksmart
C: Irene Fletcher
D: Dexter Umbreekt
E: Charlene Boomer
F: Chelsea Bennington
G: Penny St. Anniel
H: Alvin Valin
I: Jamaica Sunset
J: Rome Auckland
K: Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine
L: Roger Yessir


*
*
*


It is time for another execution. Which contestant will fail to catch their fish?


















































































































































































































































































































Jamaica: "Easy peasy."













































































































































































































































































































































































Dexter: "I got it!"
Penny: "Good for you. You don't have to rub it in everyone else's faces."


Rome: "Charlene, why are you and the other exemption holders even here?"
Charlene: "It would be boring in the house with only the three of us. So we decided to come out and fish with you guys."























































































































































































































































































































































































































Chelsea: "I'm beginning to get the hang of this."























































































































































































































































































Rome: "Got a fish."















































































































































































































Alvin: "I'm safe once again."




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Harriet: "As foretold."






















































































































































































































































































































































Penny: "Finally."


There are five fishing but only one fish left. Which Picksmart brother will be leaving tonight?







































































































































































































































































































































Duane: "Of course."


Duane: "Sucks to be you."


"Unfortunately Dwight Picksmart, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Dwight: "Fuuuck."


Dwight: "I lost fair and square. I just gotta suck it up."


Duane: "Too bad for him."
Roger: "Yes it is, but isn't it a bit mean to say that? He's your brother after all."


Dwight: "I guess it's time for me to say goodbye. All the best. Don't get into any trouble or do things I wouldn't do. You have to survive. You're the last Picksmart remaining."


Roger: "Dwight is an asset. He's very focused and good at what he does. It's too bad he's leaving."


Irene: "This is all too mushy for me. I can't even look. Dwight was alright, I guess."


Charlene: "I respect anyone who serves the nation. He must love his country as much as I love mine. He has earned my respect and I want to say thank you to him for all his contributions to his country."


The naval diver has taken the plunge. Will Duane survive the next execution or will he follow in the footsteps of his brother?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!