Tuesday 8 January 2019

42.08-For a better future


In the last episode, Chelsea and Duane had to find the other contestants who were out at sea. In the one hour they had they managed to find all except for Alvin, Dexter and Penny, so they get three exemptions while 60/90 points are added to the pot to make it 363/670 points. Who will be executed next? 


Roger: "Yikes!"


Roger: "Is someone there?"


Roger: "Oh, it's just you."


Harriet: "It's not just me, you know. The evil spirits are following you."
Roger: "Huh?"


Harriet: "You don't believe me?"


Roger: "I do. It's just...weird."


Harriet: "It is hard to wrap our heads around this. But the supernatural exist. They are telling me that you will have a bad future ahead of you. You need to ward off the evil as soon as possible."


Roger: "I thought you just did fortune telling?"


Harriet: "Yes, but what use is fortune telling if all I do is tell? For a small fee, I can help you ward them off."


Roger: "Thanks for the offer but I need some time to think about it."


Harriet: "Since when do you say no?"
Roger: "I do say no. I mean I don't...I mean...you get what I mean."


Roger: "I suggest you act quickly. Otherwise your lifespan may be shortened. Looking at the creases between your brows, and the lines of your palm..."


Roger: "Okay, I believe you. How much is it?"
Harriet: "For the first consultation, I'll give you a discount. Just 100 Simoleons. Deal?"
Roger: "Okay."

*
*
*


Penny: "You really think that what I'm doing is admirable?"


Penny: "I thought I'd never meet someone like you, someone who understands why I chose my job. I still remember back when I was a child, I went to this museum..."


Jamaica: "Museum? Boring."
Penny: "Huh?"


Jamaica: "Didn't you just say what I was doing was admirable?"
Jamaica: "I did? I don't remember."


Jamaica: "Babe, I think we should be clear about this. I don't really want to know you as an individual. I just think you're hot in an interesting kind of way."
Penny: "I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted."
Jamaica: "Flattered. Definitely flattered. Unless I just insulted you. But I don't remember doing that."

*
*
*


Rome: "I'm getting to know everyone in the house more and more. Earlier I had a talk with Dexter about history and how we shouldn't let the events of the past repeat itself. I think I really rallied him."


Rome: "For a better future!"
Dexter: "For a better future!"


Rome: "Come on. You can do better than that. FOR A BETTER FUTURE!"
Dexter: "For a better future!"


Rome: "Vote Rome!"
Dexter: "Vote--wait, all this was just an excuse to get my vote?"


Rome: "Yes, but it's also for a better future. Don't you want a better future?"
Duane: "Can you guys be noisy elsewhere?"


Dexter: "I do believe in your ideologies but they don't necessarily translate well, especially if you have another agenda."
Rome: "I thought we were becoming friends. Did you really think I'm doing this just to get a seat? I really want to make a change in the world."


Rome: "Duane, you want to make a change in the world too, right?"
Duane: "I'm not getting dragged into this."
Dexter: "Don't move."


Dexter: "Why did you just come out from my room?"
Duane: "Is it now?"
Rome: "I think that's my cue to leave."


Dexter: "What were you doing in my room?"


Duane: "Nothing."
Dexter: "That's crap. You know I won't buy that."


Duane: "I didn't touch anything, I didn't take anything. You don't believe me, you go and search the room for yourself."


Duane: "If you find something missing then come and look for me."
Dexter: "I will."

*
*
*


Harriet: "What are you doing?"
Dexter: "Duane came in just now. I'm looking to see if he took anything."


Harriet: "That's my bed. I would accuse you of trying to do something funny but my crystal ball tells me that you're in the clear."


Dexter: "It's just a glass ball."


Harriet: "Its powers only show to those who believe in it. So tell me, did you find anything?"
Dexter: "No. But I'm certain he stole something. Why else would he sneakily enter our room?"


Dexter: "You keep going on about this 'crystal ball' and your 'ability' to see into the future. Can you tell me what he stole?"
Harriet: "Like you said, I can see into the future. Not the past."


Dexter: "Fine. Then if you're really a clairvoyant, can you tell me who will be executed next?"


Harriet: "Certainly. The Picksmarts are three peas in a pod. They come together, they leave together. Duane will be the next target."

*
*
*

It's time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Moles. Whoever knows the least is out of the game.



Q1: Are the Moles male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How many other contestants are the Moles sharing the room with?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q3: Are the Moles married?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: Do the Moles have children?
A: Yes
B: No


Q5: In Mission 4, what were the Moles doing?
A: Being stranded at sea
B: Searching for the other contestants


Q6: In Mission 4, were the Moles found?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 4, in what order were the Moles found?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: One or both Moles were not found
H: One or both Moles were searchers


Q8: In Mission 4, did the Moles ever board the boat?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 4, did the Moles get an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No



Q10: Who are the Moles?
A: Duane Picksmart
B: Irene Fletcher
C: Dexter Umbreekt
D: Charlene Boomer
E: Chelsea Bennington
F: Penny St. Anniel
G: Alvin Valin
H: Jamaica Sunset
I: Rome Auckland
J: Harriet Sybil La'Fontaine
K: Roger Yessir

*
*
*


Who will not catch a fish this time?

























































































































Chelsea: "I caught the first fish."




























































































































































Jamaica: "I love fishing. It's so relaxing."
Rome: "It sure is. I just hope I get to stay on and continue to make an impact."


Jamaica: "Looks like I got a big one."


Jamaica: "Why is it made of metal?"
Rome: "That's the fish you're supposed to catch. You're safe, Jamaica."
Jamaica: "I am? Sweet. But safe from what?"













































































































































Roger: "Sorry, safety coming through."














































































































Rome: "Yes! Got the fish."































































































































































































Charlene: "If I yank it a bit more...got it. I'm safe everyone!"






































































































































































Harriet: "There is no thrill if there is no suspense. I know all the outcomes already, like how I will catch the fish in about...now."


Only Duane Picksmart and Irene Fletcher remain. Who will be executed?


























































































































































































































































































Duane: "I got it!"


Duane: "Yeah! I'm safe, bitch! Ew, what the hell?"


Duane: "It's just moss."












































































































































































































































































































































































Irene: "Any time now would be good."


Irene: "Oh, something is biting."


Irene: "Come here."


Irene: "You took long enough to bite."


"Duane Picksmart, unfortunately you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Duane: "Fuck no."


Duane: "This is bullshit. I know I'm correct. There's no way I'm executed."


Duane: "I can't believe it. I failed."


Duane: "I failed as a brother.  I made a promise to them, to never think about it again and just lead my life as per normal but here I am with my fucking mind thinking about that fucking time. Haven't I been tormented enough?"


Charlene: "I feel really bad for him. He must be taking this really hard."
Dexter: "I can't believe it, Harriet. You were right."
Harriet: "Of course I am."


Charlene: "Right about what?"
Harriet: "I predicted that Duane would be executed next."
Charlene: "No way? Really? You're amazing!"


Dexter: "I still don't believe you actually have powers. It's a simple deduction. But consider me impressed."


Both the Picksmarts have been executed. Can Harriet predict who will go home next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!