Friday 5 April 2019

43.14-All in my head


Last time on the Smole, the final four had to solve river crossing puzzles on Riverview's river. Only Isabella succeeded and 1 point was earned from that mission. However, in the next mission rewards were abundant. Xayden got an exemption, Bernadette could have dinner with a contestant of her choice and Isabella earned the group 50 points, making the pot 294/850 points. One last contestant will be executed before the finale and it won't be Xayden. Who will it be? Who is the Mole?


Xayden: "I'm so happy that I earned the most important exemption this season. I'm going all the way to the finale. I'm the oldest contestant in this group. I can finally say my hard work is paying off."


Bernadette: "It could potentially be my last night here and I'm not doing anything about it. Screw the image. I'm going to let loose and have fun. YOLO!"

*
*
*


Bernadette: "Good thing it's a DIY set."


Bernadette: "I'm sorry for hiding you in the drawer for so long, babe."


Bernadette: "It's time to rock n' roll!"


Bernadette: "WOO!"


Xayden: "Angel! So the sound is coming from you!"


Bernadette: "Yep! I feel so freeeeee!"


Xayden: "Are you high or something?"


Bernadette: "No, I'm as sane as sane can be! I'm just scratching an old itch. I know you must be shocked to see someone like me rock out in her own room but don't forget I was spotted on a singing contest."


Xayden: "I have no beef with you, so go right ahead. Just try to keep it down."


Bernadette: "No promises. WOOHOO!"

*
*
*


Alistair: "It must be you."


Alistair: "Return me my journal."


Xayden: "I told you I'll get my revenge."


Alistair: "Why are you such a petty fucker?"


Xayden: "..."


Alistair: "Stop playing dirty. I know you're insecure and have to resort to stealing journals and relying on exemptions, but you're just overdoing it."


Alistair: "You know that even if you don't return it to me, I can still borrow Isa's right? So there's no point in taking my journal."


Xayden: "You think I didn't think of that? Both of your journals are in the beekeeping box outside. If you have the balls, go and take them."


Alistair: "You sonuva..."


Alistair: "Whatever. I'm not afraid of you or some bees."


Alistair: "There it is."


Alistair: "It's just a few bees. They won't hurt me. There's a hat over there to protect myself too."


Alistair: "Where are they?"


Alistair: "AAH!"


Alistair: "OW!"


Alistair: "Get away from me!"


Alistair: "Shoo!"


Alistair: "Leave me alone!"


Alistair: "They're monsters!"


Xayden: "That's why you be their ally on not their enemy."


Alistair: "You tricked me. Just you wait. I'll make you pay."


Alistair: "Isa and my journal have gone missing. I'm 100% sure Xayden took them. He knows how important they are right now. That insecure old fart thinks he can beat me by playing dirty. He forgot that I came from the Smole movie. I can survive without a journal. I've got it all in my head."

*
*
*


Bernadette: "Isabella, just come out."
Isabella: "No! You'll laugh at me!"


Bernadette: "Nobody's going to laugh at you."
Isabella: "But I'm ugly now!"


Bernadette: "I've handled patients who look a million times worse than what you could possibly be. I promise not to laugh."
Isabella: "Promise?"
Bernadette: "Promise."


Isabella: "Don't laugh."


Bernadette: "Isabella!"


Isabella: "Even you can't take it. How will Al accept me?"


Bernadette: "That's a neat prank. I should have thought of that."


Isabella: "Now you're just laughing at me."
Bernadette: "I'm not. I promise. Sorry. Could you tell me what happened?"
Isabella: "Xayden took my journal and Al's. He told me he hid them in the beekeeping box. So I opened it and got stung. My face is so swollen and morphed now."


Bernadette: "That's an asshole move, but this is something that's easily treatable. I have some cream. I guarantee that the swelling will go away within hours."


Isabella: "Thanks Angel. I wish I had your compassion and beauty."


Bernadette: "You're a beauty yourself. And you can dance."
Isabella: "You can sing!"
Bernadette: "My singing scares off potential suitors. Everyone has a certain image about me, so the moment they hear me sing rock they'll get taken aback. Most of them anyway. The ones who matter don't care about all this."


Bernadette: "I have nothing to be envious about, especially not for you. My life is a stressful one. You have to act and behave in a certain way."


Isabella: "I can understand. I saw a pole dancer dance so gracefully one day and I knew I wanted to be like her when I grew up. But my parents didn't understand. They see me as a loose woman for pole dancing."


Bernadette: "There will be haters. There will be those who try to bring you down. But as long as you stay true to yourself, you have nothing to fear. Everyone else is just scared and jealous of you for daring to break the mould."


Isabella: "Thank you, Angel. I really needed that. I'm sorry I thought you were trying to take Al away from me."
Bernadette: "It's okay. But honestly, I think you can do better than him."


Isabella: "I trust him. I trust my own judgement too. He makes me feel safe. Without him...I wouldn't be able to continue in this game."

*
*
*


Alistair: "It's a good thing I wore that hat. My injuries are minimal."


Alistair: "That's going to pose a problem though. But this ointment should cover it up for now."


Alistair: "That guy is off his rocker. He's scared of losing. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I win."

*
*
*


Bernadette: "An invitation card to the bistro for a dinner for two."


Bernadette: "Who do I invite? I know just the contestant in mind."

*
*
*


Bernadette: "I know there is no dress code but at least put on some pants."
Alistair: "Short pants are still pants. Unless you're imagining me without it? It's so cute when you're nervous."
Bernadette: "You're making me regret my decision already."


Bernadette: "I chose to have dinner with Alistair. He's one of my suspects and I want to test him. Also, I get to have dinner with an actor from the Smole movie. That's so cool."

*
*
*


Alistair: "I'm so glad you chose me as your date, Angel."
Bernadette: "My pleasure."


Bernadette: "Not going to wait for the lady to pick up her fork first?"
Alistair: "Good food waits for no man."


Bernadette: "How's the food?"
Alistair: "Adequate but could be much better."


Bernadette: "It could be our last night here.  It's scary to think about it."


Alistair: "There's nothing to worry about if you got here. I know who the Mole is now."


Bernadette: "Care to share?"


Alistair: "You're a gorgeous lady, but nice try."


Bernadette: "It must be hard for you and Isabella. I heard you lost your journals."


Alistair: "Don't remind me of it. Xayden must have destroyed them. He's so pathetic and desperate. But he's doing me a favour. I'm forced to pick one suspect and remember only that one Mole's details. If you see me tomorrow morning, you know I'm going to claim the grand prize."


Bernadette: "Mm, I taste a hint of apple in here. It reminds me of our very first mission. The apple bobbing one."


Alistair: "You're going to play it that way, huh?"


Bernadette: "Don't get me wrong. I just want to reminisce my time here. Because honestly, I don't think I have a clue."


Alistair: "It would be a shame if you left. I want you to be in the finale with me."


Bernadette: "Not Isabella?"


Alistair: "She's nice but she pretends too much to be coy. I prefer girls with a little more initiative."


Bernadette: "Sorry to disappoint. I'm not your type."


Bernadette: "Can you tell me why you chose to take nothing in the latest mission?"

Alistair: "No I can't."
Bernadette: "Oh."


Alistair: "Isa wanted to be the hero and earn points. Of course as a gentleman I let her have her way."


Bernadette: "I hate to cut this short but we have to go back soon for the quiz. Best of luck."
Alistair: "Best of luck."


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. Whoever knows the least is executed.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Who is the next tallest after the Mole?
A: Xayden Hold
B: Bernadette Sheridan
C: Alistair Raymond
D: The Mole is the tallest

Q3: Does the Mole have tattoos?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 9, which stage did the Mole pick?
A: Trivial
B: Easy
C: Medium
D: Hard

Q5: In Mission 9, what kind of boat did the Mole ride?
A: Rowboat
B: Paddle boat
C: Speedboat
D: Speedboat with roof


Q6: In Mission 9, how many trips did the Mole take?
A: 1
B: 5
C: 7
D: 9

Q7: In Mission 10, what colour was the Mole's bag strap?
A: Green
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Pink

Q8: In Mission 10, which tokens did the Mole initially have?
A: One points token, one dinner token, one empty token
B: Two points tokens, one dinner token
C: One exemption token, one dinner token, one empty token
D: Two exemption tokens, one empty token


Q9: In Mission 10, what did the Mole have in the end?
A: Points
B: Dinner
C: Exemption
D: Nothing

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Alistair Raymond
B: Bernadette Sheridan
C: Isabella Moneira
D: Xayden Hold

*
*
*


"Contestants, tonight is the last time you have to say goodbye to one of your fellow contestants."


"One contestant is already in the finale."
Xayden: "I've never felt more relieved."
"Who will join him?"


"Alistair Raymond."

































































































































































































































































































































































"You are going to the finale."


"That means one of the ladies will be executed tonight. Which one?"


"Isabella Moneira."






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Isabella, unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Isabella: "Oh no!"
Bernadette: "Oh dear!"
Xayden: "Oh my!"
Alistair: "Oh yeah!"


Bernadette: "I really wished you were in the finale, Isabella. You're such a beautiful, lovely woman. I'm upset that you couldn't join us on the last leg of this journey but I'm proud of you for making it so far. I wish you all the best."


Alistair: "Isa! Oh, Isa, why must it be you? You were my love. I was hoping that we would win the Smole together. Fate is so cruel to us."


Isabella: "I'm really upset that I lost. I'm so close to the finale but I couldn't reach it. What makes me even sadder is that I couldn't be with Al. But I had fun. I really did. I'm happy to have been a part of this because without this opportunity I would never have met Al."


Isabella: "I love you, Al. Win this for me."
Alistair: "I will."


Alistair: "Is there something else you want from me?"
Isabella: "Could you stand up for me?"


Isabella: "I want to kiss you one more time before I leave. A good luck kiss."
Alistair: "That won't be necessary."


Isabella: "Why?"


Alistair: "I'm just too in shock to process anything. I'm sorry. A kiss should mean something but my mind is blank right now from your execution. It wouldn't be fair to you to kiss you in this state."


Isabella: "I understand. Please catch the Mole. Goodbye."


"Thank you for joining the Smole, Isabella. We hope to see you again."


"Alistair Raymond, Bernadette Sheridan, Xayden Hold, the three of you made it this far. However, one of you is the Mole. Who is the Mole?"

The finale is approaching soon. Which among the finalists is the Mole?

*
*
*
NEXT EPISODE...


Xayden: "Muahahaha!"


Xayden: "He's gonna get it coming, he's gonna get what he deserves!"

***


Alistair: "AAAAAH!"

***


Bernadette: "I really can't think of anything."
"The song is called Smooth Criminal. It's by Michael Jackson."

***



Bernadette: "That was too short for me to make out anything. There are so many songs I can think of right now."

***


Alistair: "There's not much point in getting this correct now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!