Saturday 20 April 2019

44.03-Zero egg


In the previous episode...



Ignatius: "Do you dare defame Him like that?"


Ignatius: "Forgive the insolent lady, O' Watcher. She is too young to fully comprehend your presence."

~~~


Vera: "Well, Mr. Priest, is the Watcher controlling this?"
Clarice: "Ew, that stinks! Where are your table manners? Ugh, I can't believe there are two oddballs in the house."

~~~


Richard: "Why is Vera here? Everyone here is an idiot for picking an idiot like her over a potential ally, like Lisa Brown. Fuck, I'd have taken Chris Winters too. At least he's a winner, even if ages past. But Vera? Really?"

~~~


Clarence: "Sushi? My favourite! Can I have one?"
Melinda: "Of course."


Clarence: "Why do I taste blood?"

~~~


Howard: "Are you a prude? There's nothing wrong with being a wild child. Not with what we were planning on doing."


Maximillian: "Oh, dafuq? TMI man."

~~~


Clarice: "If you're really doing this...can I take a look?"


Howard: "I thought you weren't keen on invading personal space, hmm? Wow, this kid sure wrote a lot. It's only been one mission."


Clarice: "If you're already peeking you might as well share."


Howard: "Alright, we can look at this together."


Clarice: "Does this mean we're working together now?"

~~~


Lucy: "I've been thinking about why the Mole chose you and Lewis Stewart."


Tiffany: "Gurl, don't bother. It's like totally random."


Lucy: "How do you know?"


Lindsey: "If it wasn't random the Mole would give itself away too easily. I personally don't want to play a season with such an amateurish Mole."

~~~


Clarence: "No!"
"Unfortunately, Clarence Winston, you have been the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."

~~~


Clarice: "Then yesterday was all for nothing."





The contestants reacted differently to Vera's entrance. They also spent the time getting to know one another better. Howard and Clarice took the effort to peep at Clarence's journal, but unfortunately Clarence was the first one to be executed. Will the information they gleaned be useful? And can they break the zero egg in the pot?


Howard: "Ehh, Clarence may be gone but it isn't all bad. At least I saw his journal before he left and know where his mind was at. The only issue I have is that he wrote so much that it was hard to sift through the important points and who he really suspected. Did he suspect everyone he wrote about? Or were there a few that stood out to him?"


Tiffany: "Lindsey, Vera and I have decided to work together. We're gonna dominate this with girl power! Too bad Lucy was too antisocial to join us. Like, what's not to trust about the three of us?"

*
*
*


Lucy: "This is a large crowd. Maybe I'll eat later."
Ignatius: "Sit down and join us. It's not like we're going to eat you."
Clarice: "But Ignatius is going to make you say your prayers first."
Lucy: "I'm Satanic."


Ignatius: "I need to find some holy water immediately. You must be cleansed and see the true light."


Maximillian: "She's joking."
Charlemagne: "Unfortunate."
Maximillian: "You want her to be Satanic?"


Melinda: "I feel bad for Clarence. He was here for barely a few days and now he's on a plane home."


Clarice: "That's the game. You have to stay on top of things all the time."

*
*
*


Tiffany: "Hey soul sista!"


Tiffany: "Rude."


Tiffany: "Howard, did you just see that?"
Howard: "See what?"
Tiffany: "Exactamundo. Vera ignored me. I thought we were BFFFs! And I'm a celebrity! How could anyone ignore me?"


Howard: "You are? How come I've never heard of you?"
Tiffany: "I'm way popular on Simtube. I've literally got millions of subscribers. They love to see my makeup and beauty tutorials."


Tiffany: "Ahem, I'm talking to you. Hellooo?"


Howard: "Sorry, can't hear you over my tummy rumbling."


Tiffany: "Ew, there are only leftovers left. Why didn't the chef cook enough?"


Tiffany: "Anyway, as I was saying, have you seen any of my videos? I'm so into exploration. I made a reaction-to-a-reaction-to-a-reaction-to-a-reaction-to-a-reaction-to-a-reaction-to-a-reaction video. Wait, did I miss a reaction?"
Ignatius: "What blasphemy is this? Why didn't anyone throw the plate away?"


Melinda: "I'll wash it."
Ignatius: "You don't have to. You can just throw it away. Haven't you noticed that plates are infinite?"
Melinda: "You sound rich."


Tiffany: "You're rich? Wow, I think you're my new best friend. As besties, won't you tell me what you've written in that lame book of yours?"
Ignatius: "O' Watcher, help me."


Howard: "You're insufferable."

*
*
*


Clarice: "Why is it so loud in here?"


Vera: "SOCK IT! Hahaha!"


Vera: "Excuse me, I'm trying to watch a movie here."


Clarice: "What are you doing in my room?"
Vera: "It's my room now. They removed a bed."


Clarice: "Aah! What was that explosion?"


Vera: "It was just the TV. Now I have to re-watch The Interview from scratch."


Vera: "Hey! I was watching it!"
Clarice: "Your questionable tastes aside, even if you're sleeping here now, you should be sleeping on that bed instead, not my bed."
Vera: "Nuh-uh. You and your cuddle buddy can sleep on top of each other on that bed."


Clarice: "How did--ARGH!"


Clarice: "No use getting mad at her. Doing things when you're angry only leads to a path of regret."


Vera: "You're boring."


Vera: "Goodnight."
Clarice: "Get out of my bed!"


Clarice: "I'm not sleeping on that bed any more."

*
*
*


Contestants are at The Blue Lagoon for their next mission.


Clement: "We were all gonna go out for a night out on the town. Grab a few drinks at the local bar and enjoy the charm of Aurora Skies."


Ignatius: "This place is so rustic."
Vera: "Boring. I need more pop in this place."


Clement: "Home at last."


Lindsey: "Well, I suppose it has its charm, if 'charm' means 'run-down shithole'."


Tiffany: "Ohmygawd, you're so funny Lindsey."


Melinda: "Anyone wants drinks?"
Lindsey: "Depends. Does it have blood in it?"
"Clarice, please head to the bar. The rest of you, please wait outside."
Tiffany: "In the freezing cold?"


"Clarice, you have been given a vial of poison. This poison will cause a stomach upset. You may choose to poison any of the following cups." 


"However, this poison is also an antidote, and will counter any existing poison the drink may contain."  

"In other words, drinking from cups poisoned an even number of times will not cause any problems." 


"Later, you and the rest will pick a cup to drink from."


"Survivors of each round will proceed to the next round, where a new batch of drinks will be poisoned."


"The sole survivor will claim the second exemption of the season."


"50 points will be earned from this mission if in any round, all cups are safe to drink from, or if all cups are poisoned."


"During this time, no communication is allowed."


"You may begin to poison one cup."


Melinda: "Oops!"


Melinda: "I dropped my vial. Can I get another one?"


Melinda: "Thanks. This doesn't sound very safe but if it's what I've got to do..."


Clement: "There. I've done it."


Clement: "I hope nobody actually dies from it."


Clement: "But I do want that exemption. The last execution had me all jittery."


Clement: "All the best folks. Don't get poisoned. Or do."


Richard: "I'll poison this cup."


Maximillian: "Go on. Keep doing shit like this. It just gives me more evidence that the Smole is a detriment to society."

*
*
*


"You may pick a cup."


Clarice: "We won't know anyway. It's complete chance. I'll just take this one and get it over with."


Clarice: "Here goes nothing."


Howard: "Which will you take?"


Melinda: "This cup. I have a strong inclination towards it."


Melinda: "May I not get a tummy ache."


Howard: "There's no way so many cups from the same tray will be poisoned."


Melinda: "I don't feel too well."
Howard: "That's good news to me."


Maximillian: "Which one shall I take?"


Maximillian: "Only one cup left. Might as well take it."


Charlemagne: "Were the cups switched?"
Howard: "Good question. I don't know."


Richard: "Which will you suggest?"
Howard: "This one."
Richard: "Then I'll take the one beside it."


Ignatius: "May the Watcher bless me with good fortune."


Tiffany: "This one appeals to me."
Lucy: "Then I'll take that one."


Clement: "Three cups left. This one seems to have better odds."


Lindsey: "It's 50-50."


Vera: "How exciting. Will I live?"


Richard: "Tell me if you feel fine."


Lindsey: "I think I picked a safe one."



Howard: "Shit. I'm about to throw up."


Lucy: "I've been poisoned!"
Charlemagne: "Hai!"


Vera: "Ew, don't spit into my drink. I'm not done yet. What if your AIDS drips out of your saliva?"
Richard: "You have AIDS?"
Lindsey: "Wanna find out?"


Tiffany: "Excuse me, I've gotta go!"


Clarice: "There's a fight in my stomach."


Clement: "That wasn't me."
Richard: "I'm right next to you. I smelled it."


Vera: "I'm feeling doozy. I'm going to find a toilet."


"Congratulations to the four of you. You are the only four to have not been poisoned."
Howard: "Oh, so you mean the drinks itself taste that bad?"
"Get ready for Round 2."


Melinda: "I'm surprised I chose a safe cup. But I'm generally not a good drinker so I can get nauseous if I have a drop too much."


*
*
*


Richard: "There are six cups but only four of us. Which one should I poison?"


Melinda: "I don't want to have to do this, but sorry."


Ignatius: "I wonder if anybody has poisoned this cup."


Howard: "If we want to win points, we should prolong this. But if I want the exemption, I should cut it short."

*
*
*


"Contestants, pick a cup, any cup."


Melinda: "Too much alcohol isn't good for me."


Melinda: "I don't know which one to choose."


Ignatius: "I'll always go for the non-alcoholic version."


Howard: "What are the rest of you going to choose?"
Richard: "Be a man and just drink."
Melinda: "But I'm a woman..."


Richard: "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Howard."
Melinda: "Oh."


Melinda: "I'll pick this one."


Howard: "I hope I won't be poisoned."


Richard: "Bottoms up."


Ignatius: "I feel fine."
Melinda: "I don't."
Ignatius: "Alcohol is bad for your body."


Richard: "Nothing's kicking in yet. We have a high chance of survival."


Howard: "Urk!"


Howard: "I've been poisoned!"


Melinda: "Are you okay?"
Howard: "I'll be fine. I just need to drop a bomb."


Melinda: "I think you took my cup."
Howard: "Ugh...screw you..."


"Get ready for Round 3."
Melinda: "That's it? The rest of us survived?"
Richard: "The only way that is possible is if two of us poisoned the same cup."

*
*
*


Ignatius: "Only one cup is water. Someone will try to poison it. So I have to fight poison with poison."


Richard: "I've got to focus on someone I can easily eliminate. Now that I know that Ignatius is a teetotal..."


Melinda: "Three cups. Which one to poison?"

*
*
*


Melinda: "Who wants to go first?"
Richard: "Ladies first."


Melinda: "Thank you."


Ignatius: "Bless your soul."


Richard: "Is it poisoned?"
Melinda: "I can't tell."


Ignatius: "I'll take the water."


Richard: "And that leaves this one for me."


"Contestants, please reveal the beverages you spiked."
Ignatius: "I poisoned my own water."
Melinda: "I poisoned the tea."


Richard: "What? I'm drinking the tea now."
Ignatius: "What did you poison?"
Richard: "The water."
Ignatius: "I knew it!"


Richard: "That means..."


Richard: "I've been poisoned!"
Melinda: "I'm so close. There's no way I'm throwing in the towel now."
Ignatius: "Thank you, Watcher, for giving me good luck thus far. Please help me one more time."


Melinda: "I can't believe I've been so fortunate. But I won't give up without a fight."
Ignatius: "Same. May the luckiest drinker win."
"Get ready for Round 4."

*
*
*


Melinda: "This is difficult. There's an extremely high chance that we both poison each other. Which one should I pick?"


Ignatius: "I am not betraying my beliefs for a game. I'll poison you."

*
*
*


"Take a cup. If both of you are poisoned, nobody gets the exemption, but 50 points would have been earned. If both of you are safe, you may proceed to the next round."


Melinda: "I'll drink this."
Ignatius: "Then I will have to take the other one."


Ignatius: "She's drinking my poison. I can only hope she poisoned that one herself."


Ignatius: "Bless me."


Ignatius: "Something feels different. Have I finally succumbed?"


Melinda: "Ugh..."


Melinda: "I think I've been poisoned."


Melinda: "I was so close."


"Both of you have been poisoned, so nobody gets the exemption. However, 50 points have been earned."


Melinda: "I was so close. I should have poisoned my own drink. Oh well. I was really lucky at least to make it. I guess it's not so bad. I just don't look forward to visiting the toilet. I can't imagine what has happened to it."


Half the pot has been filled. Is the lost exemption a blessing or a curse to the contestants? Who will die at the hands of the Mole?

*
*
*

Results:

Round 1

Cup A-Charlemagne poisoned - Charlemagne drinks
Cup B -Melinda drinks
Cup C-Melinda poisoned - Clarice drinks
Cup D-Howard poisoned, Clement poisoned - Richard drinks
Cup E-Lucy poisoned - Vera drinks
Cup F-Vera poisoned - Maximillian drinks
Cup G-Tiffany poisoned, Ignatius poisoned - Howard drinks
Cup H-Lindsey poisoned - Lindsey drinks
Cup I - Ignatius drinks
Cup J-Maximillian poisoned - Clement drinks
Cup K-Richard poisoned - Lucy drinks
Cup L-Clarice poisoned - Tiffany drinks

Round 2

Cup A - Richard poisoned, Melinda poisoned - Melinda drinks
Cup B
Cup C - Ignatius poisoned - Howard drinks
Cup D - Richard drinks
Cup E - Ignatius drinks
Cup F - Howard poisoned

Round 3

Cup A - Ignatius poisoned, Richard poisoned - Ignatius drinks
Cup B - Melinda poisoned - Richard drinks
Cup C - Melinda drinks

Round 4

Cup A - Ignatius poisoned - Melinda drinks
Cup B - Melinda poisoned - Ignatius drinks

Next episode...



Maximillian: "Oh...oh dear."



Maximillian: "I hope this doesn't air."

~~~


Lindsey: "All I know is that this bathroom is made for more than one to use at a time. Hence the two showers? And I thought you were smart."

~~~


Clement: "Sigh...only my wife and kids will appreciate my cooking."

~~~


Lindsey: "Ew, it reeks of testosterone in here."



Clarice: "I'm here, you know."

~~~


Howard: "Priests are weird."

~~~


Melinda: "That one poison is really strong."

~~~


Tiffany: "I haven't done any studying yet. That's too much effort."
Vera: "I just thought about something. What if the Mole is actually Lindsey?"

~~~


Howard: "I'm not who you think I am."

~~~


"Contestants, I am sure you are familiar with this. Ignatius, Melinda, one of you could have gotten the exemption but tonight both of you are sitting here. Did one of you need the exemption?"

~~~


Lindsey: "When the host asked us both to watch our screens I thought...this is it. There's going to be another twist. Both of us will be safe, or we won't know our results until next episode and who leaves is determinate on the rest."

Episode 4-It's not meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!