Monday 15 April 2019

44.01-You're speaking my language


Welcome to the 44th season of the Smole! As per every season, contestants take part in missions to earn points for the pot. There is a Mole among them who is out to sabotage and prevent points from entering the pot. The contestants must take a quiz every other episode to test their knowledge of the Mole. The one who knows the least will be eliminated each round. This continues until only thee remain: the winner, the last loser and the Mole. Who is the Mole this season?


This season takes place in beautiful Aurora Skies in winter.


It's currently past midnight. The contestants are on their way.


This season will kick-start off with one of Aurora Skies's best tourism activity: hot air balloon riding.


Contestants will get to enjoy the beautiful snow white view of Aurora Skies, right on their very first day.


However, things are never as they seem.


They will of course be taking part in their very first mission.


And activate the twist this season.

*
*
*


Lucy: "Hot air balloon?"




Lucy: "It looks like I'm not alone."


Lindsey: "Hi there!"





Lindsey: "I'm Lindsey. What's your name?"
Lucy: "Lucy."


Lindsey: "We're gonna rock this mission."
Lucy: "Uh-huh."
Lindesy: "Can you say something more than two syllables?"

*
*
*


Melinda: "Hello there. Are you from the Smole too?"



Richard: "I am. I'm Richard Xyz. Nice to meet you."



Melinda: "You're really tall."
Richard: "I think this is where you introduce yourself."
Melinda: "Oh silly me. I'm Melinda Rich."
Richard: "Melinda Rich? As in related to rapper Richie Rich?"


Melinda: "He's my son. Anyway, let's get on the balloon."

*
*
*


Clarice: "I wonder what's in store."




Howard: "We probably have to spot the other contestants from afar, given that we're the only two here."





*
*
*


Maximillian: "There it is. And it looks like someone's already inside."



Ignatius: "It seems like this balloon is full."
Maximillian: "I hope they have safety controls."


Maximillian: "I'm Maximillian Young but you can just call me Max."
Ignatius: "Ignatius Fandango."



*
*
*


Clarence: "There it is!"


Clement: "I'm not used to the cold. I can't believe they made us trudge through the snow from 4am."





Clarence: "This is much bigger and daunting than I thought."



*
*
*


Tiffany: "This is going to be fun. I'm Tiffany by the way."





Charlemagne: "月を呼んでください。Calling the moon."
Tiffany: "Huh?"
Charlemagne: "Moon."
Tiffany: "You sound fun. I think we're going to get along really well."





Tiffany: "So what's your name? Or do you want me to just call you 'Moon'?"
Charlemagne: "Hai."
Tiffany: "We said hi already."


Tiffany: "Anyway, here's the game plan. We sit back and enjoy the view. Capiche?"
Charlemagne: "Ka...pish?"
Tiffany: "Excellent! You're speaking my language at last."

*
*
*


Clarice: "Is that a phone beside you?"
Howard: "Oh, I didn't notice. It must be for communication with the others."

*
*
*


"If you were given a choice to bring one of the following contestants back, who would you pick?"


"Jane Plain from Season 41?"


"Lewis Stewart from Season 34?"


"Lisa Brown from Season 21?"


"Vera Control from Season 14?"


"Or Chris Winters from Season 9?"

*
*
*


"You have 20 minutes to decide. Thereafter, you will each personally say who you would want to play alongside."
Lindsey: "No frickin' way."


Lindsey: "This is incredible. We've only just started and we're thrown the first twist of the season already. We get to bring an ex-contestant back?"


The Mole has previously shortlisted two contestants he or she thinks the group will pick. If the group ends up picking one of the two, the first 50 points of the season will go to the Mole. Otherwise, 50 points would be claimed. The returning contestant will also be awarded with a secret exemption.


Clarice: "We should call the rest. Find out what their opinions are."


Howard: "I think we should discuss who we want first."


Howard: "I personally don't want the past winners or the Mole returning."
Clarice: "They could be useful if we ally with them."
Howard: "Assuming they're willing to."


Clarice: "We can't forget about the Mole's picks. Which two do you think the Mole picked?"
Howard: "It doesn't matter. We must pick someone who will benefit us in the long run, even if that costs 50 points."

*
*
*


Ignatius: "Who will you pick?"
Maximillian: "I'd go with Jane."
Ignatius: "But she's so boring."


Maximillian: "I think she's the safest option. We should try and convince the rest to pick her too."


Maximillian: "Where are they anyway?"
Ignatius: "Vera is frantically trying to get our attention."

Maximillian: "Each balloon had a phone which we could use to communicate to the other pairs. There were 5 phone numbers, so 5 phones and in total 12 contestants. We could try and sway each other. Ultimately each pair had to vote as one. The ex-contestant with the most votes returns to the game. I'm not liking this one bit."

*
*
*


Charlemagne: "Someone is calling us."
Tiffany: "Oh, I hear it too. I'll put it on speaker mode."


Lindsey: "Yo! It's Lindsey Lorraine and Lucy, the triple Ls. Who is this?"
Lucy: "I want to bring back Lewis Stewart."
Lindsey: "Someone convince this nutcase that she's out of her mind. Vera's the gal we should bring back. She's so much fun."


Charlemagne: "Hai. We should vote for Vera Control. She has not played for a long time."
Tiffany: "I don't remember her but if she's as fun as you say, then bring back the crazy lady."


Tiffany: "Oh my gosh, she's twerking! We've gotta bring her back. We'll be besties!"
Charlemagne: "多分我々は挑戦のために行くべきです。 Maybe we should try."
Tiffany: "Yeah, definitely try for Vera."


Charlemagne: "誤解はありますか?Is there a misunderstanding?"

*
*
*


Richard: "Let's go higher."
Melinda: "Ooh..."


Melinda: "This is amazing. I've never been in a hot air balloon before."


Melinda: "I really should get out more."
Richard: "Focus."

*
*
*


Clement: "Someone is flipping the bird. Let's not pick her."
Clarence: "On the contrary, that's who I want to pick."


Clarence: "In fact, I would pick in this order: Vera, Lisa, Lewis, Chris, Jane."


Clement: "We only need one, boy."
Clarence: "I know, but that's my order. Who do you suggest?"


Clement: "Chris Winters."
Clarence: "Him? But he's so...old. As in, very detached from the game. He's from a single-digit season."


Clement: "What the... Where's that ringing sound coming from?"
Clarence: "There's a phone under the seat. Someone is calling us."


Clarice: "Hello? This is Clarice Sanford and Howard Babarossa d'Kellie. We would like to pick Jane Plain. The rest are too formidable and out of the question."

Clarice: "Our first mission had us working in pairs. It's hard because you've never met your partner before and don't know if he's the Mole. But Howard has made me very suspicious of him."

*
*
*


Lucy: "That's the third number."
Lindsey: "I think we've got the majority on our side."
Lucy: "You mean your side."
Lindsey: "Is there any other side?"

*
*
*



Charlemagne: "私たちは別のペアと話をしました。我々は皆ヴェラを取り戻すことに同意している。 We talked to another pair. We all agree to regain Vera Control."
Tiffany: "You mean 'bring back'."
Charlemagne: "Hai."


Clarice: "I suppose Vera's not a threat."
Howard: "I'm going to go higher a bit. To take a closer look."
Clarice: "So we can count on you voting for Vera Control?"


Tiffany: "Hell yeah."
Charlemagne: "ご意見ありがとうございました。さようなら。Thank you for your opinion. Goodbye."
Tiffany: "That's one more pair who's on the same track as us."


Tiffany: "This calls for a celebration!"
Charlemagne: "他の番号に電話してください。Please call another number."


Tiffany: "Me? You should do it if you want. I'm just going to kick back and relax. My bae's going to enter the game."


Charlemagne: "You know her?"
Tiffany: "No, but I can tell that we're going to be BFFFFFFFFs."


Tiffany: "There's a bucket of champagne sitting down here. It's so lonely. Put down those binoculars and phone and toast for a minute."


Tiffany: "Cheers Moon, to the start of something great."


*
*
*



Richard: "The one in pink. She's an ex-Mole. I think having her would be very useful. Know your enemy."


Melinda: "You mean Vera?"
Richard: "No not that pathetic excuse of a Sim. I'm talking about Lisa Brown, the redhead. There's no way they would make any of them the Mole because there's a chance of us eliminating the Mole if it was among them."


Richard: "What's that noise?"
Melinda: "It sounds like a ringtone."


Richard: "How did we fail to realise that? Hello? Who is this?"


Lindsey: "L and L here. We're here to convince you to vote for Vera."


Richard: "Vera? No way. She's useless."
Melinda: "Don't say that. Is that what you think about the rest?"
Richard: "Not Chris, but yes to the rest."


Melinda: "That's not a nice thing to say."

*
*
*


"20 minutes are up. Ignatius and Maximillian, who do you wish to bring back to the Smole?"
Maximillian: "That was fast. Shall we go with Jane?"
Ignatius: "I think Vera really wants this. We should give her another chance."
"I need an answer now."


Richard: "We're going with Lisa Brown."


Lindsey: "You want Vera back too. I can see it in your eyes."
Lucy: "I think you must be blind."
Lindsey: "I'm giving you a chance to say your opinion here."
Lucy: "Does it matter to you?"
Lindsey: "No, but at least you feel like you're being heard. We're gonna go with Vera."


Clement: "You do the honours."
Clarence: "We wish to bring back Jane Plain."


Tiffany: "One, two, three..."
Charlemagne: "Vera Control!"
Tiffany: "Hey! You were supposed to wait till I counted to 10!"


"20 minutes are up. Clarice and Howard, who do you wish to bring back to the Smole?"
Howard: "Jane or Vera?"

*
*
*


"Ex contestants, your fates rest in the hand of the twelve new contestants of Season 44. Who made the cut?"










































































"With no votes, Lewis Stewart."


Lewis: "Hmph."
"You were the Mole's pick. There's now a 75% chance of earning the first 50 points this season."













































































"Also with no votes, Chris Winters."


Chris: "I'm actually relieved. I don't mind the getaway trip to a snowy Aurora Skies and the hot air balloon was nice, but I don't feel like killing my brain another time, not when the last time I did this was years ago."

































































"Lisa Brown, you received...one vote."
Lisa: "Oh."


Lisa: "It seems that the rest view me as a threat. I should be flattered."
"It looks like it's either Vera Control or Jane Plain who will be returning."

































































































"Jane Plain, you received one vote. You are not coming back to the Smole."


Jane: "I didn't expect anyone to cast boring old me again."


"Vera Control, you have received 4 votes. Congratulations. You are the last contestant of Season 44 of the Smole, and will receive your very first exemption!"


Vera: "Talk to the hand...wait, what?"


Vera: "I'm in! I knew I could count on you guys."


"Unfortunately, you lost 50 points, because you were one of the Mole's picks."
Vera: "Who cares about that? At least I'm selected!"


Vera: "I'm back, bitches. Vera Control is going to slay all of you. What's not to love about this bitch?"


Vera: "WOO!"


Vera has returned to the game after 30 seasons. Has she lost her touch or will she make good use of this second chance? How will the others react to her entrance?

*
*
*

Next episode...



Clarice: "Congratulations but I don't think anyone was expecting another contestant."
Vera: "Stop reading your book, you nerd...is that the Bible? Oh my god, God doesn't exist. Don't buy into their bullshit."

~~~


Clarence: "Your son must be so lucky to have such a wonderful chef as a mother."
Melinda: "You flatter me."

~~~


Maximillian: "This is highly unsafe. The temperature here is ridiculously high and the small enclosed space spells doom if there is any combustion."

~~~


Howard: "It looks like he didn't lock the drawer. Look what's in here."
Clarice: "I don't think you should do that. That's an invasion of personal space."




Howard: "I already did."

~~~



Lindsey: "Anyway, cute undies. Is that something else or are you just happy to see me?"

~~~


Lucy: "I've been thinking about why the Mole chose you and Lewis Stewart."

~~~


"Five of you could be going home today."
Clarice: "What? That's ridiculous."
Melinda: "It's going to be me, isn't it?"

Episode 2-God doesn't exist



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!