Sunday 7 April 2019

43.15-KABOOM!


Previously, the final four were involved in crossing rivers and roads. Overall, 51 points were earned from the two missions, making the pot 294/850 points. Xayden managed to get an exemption to secure his placing in the finale, but Isabella fell short and was executed. Out of the three contestants remaining, one will win and one is the Mole. Have you figured out who the Mole is yet?


Bernadette: "It's almost a miracle that I'm in the finale. I was unsure of myself and I actually answered a few questions on my backup suspect. Both my suspects are in the game currently so I can't decide which questions helped me. Riverview has been a really nice change of pace for me and I can't bear to let it go. But all things must come to a close eventually."

*
*
*


Alistair: "That felt good."


Alistair: "Oh it's you."


Alistair: "What do you mean by 'oh it's me'?"
Alistair: "Dude, chill. Don't take it personally."


Xayden: "You personally attack me for weeks and then you tell me not to take it personally?"
Alistair: "What the hell is your problem?"



Xayden: "I should be the one asking you that! Have you ever treated me with respect and dignity ever since you saw me step into the house?"
Alistair: "Stop being a sensitive little girl!"


Xayden: "And then you think you can hurl insults at me and it's fine because you're the cool guy and I'm not."


Alistair: "You are out of your mind. I didn't even do anything to you today."


Xayden: "It's not about what you did to me today. It's about what you did to me all this while."
Alistair: "You are getting on my nerves."


Xayden: "Since young I've been bullied for being fat. I work hard, get a job and get bullied at work."
Alistair: "Is that my fucking problem?"


Xayden: "You won't even listen to me!"
Alistair: "I'm not interested in your life. Just get off my back and stop stalking us and downloading videos of everyone you're jealous of."


Xayden: "It's not about jealousy! You...you!"


Alistair: "I'm sick of your shit. You don't get to point your pudgy finger at me."


Alistair: "I've been tolerating you for so long now. I see you watching me, insulting me, threatening me, making me sound like a bully while you play the victim. I detest Sims like you. You're the worst thing to have existed in this world. Go back into your mother's womb and die, you bastard."


Xayden: "That's enough."


Xayden: "I'm tired of being bullied."


Alistair: "Where did you get that?"
Xayden: "I'm sure you've seen this before, but have you seen the real deal?"


Xayden: "Go and die, Alistair. DIE!"


Alistair: "Are you fucking mad? You're gonna blow up the whole place!"


Xayden: "Muahahaha!"


Xayden: "He's gonna get it coming, he's gonna get what he deserves!"


Alistair: "He locked the fucking door!"


Alistair: "I'm trapped."


Alistair: "There's gotta be something I can use to break down the door."


Xayden: "KABOOM!"


Alistair: "AAAAAH!"


Xayden: "I've done it. I've finally done it. I had my revenge! It's so, so sweet."


Alistair: "Oh my...oh my god..."


Alistair: "He threw the detonator there, but that part is completely unscathed."


Alistair: "It was a decoy."


Alistair: "And that was the stall I was using...I could've died!"


Alistair: "You've got to get Xayden out. He's mentally deranged! HE TRIED TO KILL ME. He secretly knows how to make bombs. He's a terrorist. I'm lucky that it was a small homemade bomb, otherwise I would have died from the explosion in that room...wait a minute, I remember there was recent news about a Bartleby Stinger who tried to kill his boss by setting off a bomb at his home. Luckily his boss wasn't at home, but there was major property damage. After that Bartleby Stinger quit and fled. I bet Xayden's actually Bartleby Stinger. I always thought Xayden was a stupid name."


Xayden: "I'll pay for whatever damages. As long as I got to set it off and terrify Alistair. I can imagine the look on his face. It's priceless! Anyone who crosses me will suffer. I make true of my word. Ten months ago, everything I did was worth the pain they made me go through. A name change, a new town, a new job and a new identity later, I find myself in the same predicament today. Not any more. I'm not going to run. Even if I get caught and get sentenced to death, I would have died a happy man. Let's see if Alistair and anyone who watches dares try to bully me again."

*
*
*


The final three will be visiting Riverview's fish hatchery for the next mission. There are 15 song intros. Each song intro will be played for 3 seconds. Contestants then take turns to identify the songs. 10 points can be earned per song. The points earned in the end will be on a cumulative basis. In other words, to get the maximum points, they must answer as many songs correctly and continuously as possible.


Bernadette: "I suggested to go last because I have the most music background. Alistair would go second and Xayden first. There was surprisingly no disagreement, but I did notice Alistair look a bit harrowed. I hope he's okay. Maybe I was wrong about him and he actually does love Isabella deeply."




Xayden: "Yuck, the fishy stench."


Xayden: "This is the first song."


Xayden: "It's a bunch of whistling. It's quite catchy."


Xayden: "Is it Good Life by OneRepublic?"
"That is incorrect. The correct song was Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera."



 Alistair: "This song is so familiar..."


Alistair: "And it's over."


Alistair: "What was the song called...30 Seconds To Mars?"
"That is incorrect. The song is The Final Countdown by Europe."


Alistair: "Damn it. Shouldn't there be a band credited to it rather than the whole continent?"


"That's the band's name."
Alistair: "Oh. You sure it isn't 30 Seconds To Mars?"


Bernadette: "Oh, oh, oh!"

Bernadette: "Listening to classical jazz and pop has detuned me from a lot of songs. I swear I know this one."



Bernadette: "Sorry guys. I just blanked out. I can't remember what this is called."
"The song is Viva La Vida by Coldplay."


Xayden: "We are off to a great start."


Xayden: "This is like a gospel. Or maybe a Christmas carol."


Xayden: "Wait, it's from ABBA. What's their most famous song called?"


Xayden: "Is it Mamma Mia?"
"That is incorrect. It is indeed from ABBA, but the song is Dancing Queen."


Alistair: "We need to buck up guys. Stop mucking around."


Alistair: "Damn. This is awfully familiar."


Alistair: "Sweet Child O' Mine."
"Correct."
Alistair: "At last."


Bernadette: "Heh?"


Bernadette: "It sounds like a track from E.T."


Bernadette: "I really can't think of anything."
"The song is called Smooth Criminal. It's by Michael Jackson."


Bernadette: "Oh...but since when did the song start like that?"



Xayden: "I may have heard this on the radio some years ago."


Xayden: "Ooh na na...ooh na na..."


Xayden: "It's Havana, right?"
"Correct."


Alistair: "Huh? I didn't hear anything."


Alistair: "Er...Careless Whisper."
"Incorrect. The song is Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana."


Bernadette: "I'm the only one who hasn't recognised a song yet. I have to know this one."

Bernadette: "Magic, madness, heaven sin, I can read you like a magazine~"


Bernadette: "Oh, I remember. It's a Taylor Swift song. Starbucks Lovers. Nah, I'm kidding. Blank Space, am I right?"
"Correct."


Xayden: "Lose Yourself."
"Correct."


Alistair: "Station to Station."
"Correct."
Alistair: "Woo! We're on a roll."


Bernadette: "That was too short for me to make out anything. There are so many songs I can think of right now."


Bernadette: "I Really Really Really Really Like You? The Carly Rae Jepsen one."
"Incorrect. The song is Thank You, Next by Ariana Grande."


Xayden: "Uh-huh..."


Xayden: "I don't know. This is really challenging."


Xayden: "What's a sad-sounding song?"


Xayden: "Bad Day. It was from the Coca-Cola ad."
"Incorrect. It was Hello by Adele."


Alistair: "There's not much point in getting this correct now."


Alistair: "This sounds like Try by Pink."
"Correct."
Alistair: "Oh really? What a lucky guess."


Bernadette: "What? All I heard was one piano and a bit of symphony."


Bernadette: "There's not enough to go on."
"The song is Symphony by Clean Bandit (ft. Sara Larsson)."

*
*
*


"Altogether, you managed to guess 6 songs correctly. However, your longest continuous streak was 3 songs. Hence, 30/150 points have been earned."

The contestants prove to be musically challenged as only one fifth of the maximum amount has been earned. The pot now has 324/1000 points. The contestants only have one mission left to turn things round. Will they make a clean finish?

*
*
*

NEXT EPISODE...


Alistair: "This is serious, Angel. You've got to believe me."
Bernadette: "Xayden couldn't hurt a fly, much less smuggle a bomb in. Is this some kind of twisted way to get my attention?"

***


Alistair: "I just want to protect you."
Bernadette: "I don't need your protection. Thank you for the concern but I think we're done here."

***


Alistair: "Damn it. There's so much to say about Xayden but I can't if I want the points. But I can use this chance to convince Angel that what I've been saying has been true all along."

***


Alistair: "I have to make full use of this mission. Xayden set off a bomb in the house."

***


Bernadette: "We can't all keep progressing at the same pace. I have to sabotage Alistair. Alistair has had a fake girlfriend."

***


Xayden: "I need to stop Alistair. Alistair has woohooed with Isabella."

***


Xayden: "Who keeps sabotaging me? I'm supposed to win here."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!