Tuesday 18 February 2020

50.18-Utopia


Previously...


Lloyd, being the only one without a partner, gets a special role in this mission. He can double the amount by choosing one other contestant to guess his phrase. Of course, this also means he can lose everything they earned in the mission.

~~~


Claves: "Vrrflrrl fl fl fflnrr."



Noel: "...What the hell did you just say."

~~~


Noel: "DDNNNNYY!"


Claves: "Twenty?"


Noel: "Mm! Mm! DDNNNNYY!"
Claves: "Is it 'twenty'?"


Noel: "Ngh."

~~~


Philo: "Mm mm flrrr..."
Sue: "Okay, stop. Let's take this one word at a time. What is the first word?"

~~~


Philo: "I must be hearing things. This is a family-friendly show."

~~~


Sue: "Blur."
Philo: "Blur."
Sue: "BLUR!"
Philo: "BLUR!"

~~~


Sue: "The gall of him to accuse me of speaking gibberish. He's the one who couldn't form proper words. All he did was imitate me."

~~~


"Lloyd, you can still choose to participate and choose a contestant to guess your phrase, but as 0x2 is still 0, you will earn nothing."
Lloyd: "Nah. I don't want to lose a few brain cells. My phrase was: Double the money, by the way."

*
*
*


Sue: "No wonder Philo's addicted to this. Lloyd, you should try."


Lloyd: "I don't really like to drink."


Sue: "It's not real alcohol. Philo doesn't get sloshed. Come and enjoy the view with me."


Lloyd: "If you say so."


Lloyd: "What did you order?"
Sue: "Blueberry Surprise."


Lloyd: "I'll order the same thing too."


Sue: "Good choice."
Lloyd: "You seem pensive today."


Sue: "I just realised that Sydney is gone for good. I don't have to deal with her nonsense any more. Isn't that worth celebrating?"
Lloyd: "I'll drink to that."


Lloyd: "Woah. This is strong."


Sue: "It's addictive, isn't it?"
Lloyd: "It's like all I want to do is finish this drink and nothing else but finish this drink."


Sue: "Do you think Chris will ever come back?"
Lloyd: "He can only return if we score the same average as when he was executed. Would they really want a Mole who's not even in the game?"


Sue: "Well, I don't want him to come back. Forgive me for being selfish, but one less competition is good news for us. And without him around, the pot is doing much better...generally."


Lloyd: "I think that's a perfectly reasonable thought."


Sue: "You know just what to say, Lloyd."


Lloyd: "My alcohol tolerance must be really low. I need to sit."
Sue: "Of course."


Sue: "You know, Lloyd, I think I'll start to miss all this when it's over. I'll miss everyone here. When you're genuinely nice to everyone, everyone's genuinely nice back to you. Nobody accuses me of being things I'm not. It's like utopia."


Lloyd: "We can always keep in touch. It's not like our friendship will end when the show ends."


Sue: "I know, but we'll get busy with our lives again. Sometimes I just want to live in the moment, and never have it end."


Lloyd: "I know that feeling."


Sue: "I know you know. That's why I feel comfortable sharing this moment with you."


Lloyd: "I'm not as young as I used to be. I'm getting tired already."
Sue: "You should stop studying till 2 in the morning."
Lloyd: "It's when I'm most productive. I hope you don't mind if I stretch a little."


Lloyd: "What are you doing?"


Sue: "I'm tired too, if I'm being honest. You don't mind, do you?"


Lloyd: "Well...no. I guess not."


Sue: "I like these moments, when it's just the two of us. It's so peaceful. Don't you?"
Lloyd: "I guess. There's no band drama...oh!"



Lloyd: "Sorry. I shouldn't have."


Sue: "It's fine. You mentioned something about band drama?"


Lloyd: "Yeah. I actually am not sure if I should leave the band. It's really toxic. But Lisette doesn't want to."
Sue: "Why not?"
Lloyd: "It's her home outside her home. She got attached. But the rest are a bad influence on her."


Sue: "Why are you letting her stop you? You're Lloyd Smart. Even if the world tells you no, you'll still do it. You're free to do whatever you want."


Lloyd: "You're saying I should drag her out of the band? But she wouldn't like it. We've been fighting a lot recently. There's just been a lot of friction and tension with everything going on. Sometimes I wonder if we only got together because we were two hot-blooded youths who let their heart rule their head."


Sue: "You did nothing wrong. Emotions are a big part of us. To feel is to be alive. There's nothing wrong in letting yourself go, and seeing where your heart leads you to."


Sue: "Do what feels right. Do what your heart tells you to do."




Noel: "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"


Lloyd: "Noel! When did you get here?"


Noel: "Aww, why didn't you kiss? Go on, kiss. I'll make up for the missing popcorn later."


Sue: "Are you a voyeur?"
Noel: "No, I'm a ninja. Go on. Kiss. While you're at it I'll ask around if anyone has spare condoms lying around."


Lloyd: "Noel!"
Noel: "You're right. You guys don't need condoms. What you guys need is a well-stocked inventory of diapers and milk powder."


Sue: "Lloyd, let's get out of here."


Noel: "Hold on a minute. Don't you think I deserve a kiss too?"


Lloyd: "You're married."
Noel: "You have a girlfriend. Doesn't look like that stopped you."


Sue: "Lloyd is just listening to his heart. Stop trying to guilt-trip him."
Noel: "Is he listening to his heart or listening to you?"


Noel: "Mm, you reek. It's the smell of vixen."


Sue: "Are you going to listen to him, Lloyd? You know me."
Noel: "He only knows what you want him to know."


Sue: "I can't believe you. I thought I had finally gotten rid of the false reputation, but here you are trying to nail it down on me. Why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?"


Noel: "I see you're now playing the victim. Got any interesting manipulation tactics? I need inspiration for my characters."


Sue: "Lloyd..."
Noel: "Sue is a witch. Mark my words. The moment one of you is executed she'll dump you faster than a dumpster fire." 


Sue: "If you're going to let him malign me then you're just as complicit!"


Lloyd: "Stop arguing! You're giving me a headache."


Lloyd: "I need some air."
Noel: "He's gone. You can drop the pretense."


Sue: "You can't stop love."
Noel: "But I can stop dirty tricks."

*
*
*



Philo: "Sue, great timing. I was hoping to discuss with you some ideas for the movie."


Sue: "I don't have time for this."


Philo: "Oh...another time then."


Sue: "Wait. Actually, I think I can make time for you. Let's hear it."


Philo: "I was thinking that we could follow the premise of the Smole. A group of Sims race to find the time portal to the future. Some of them want to stay in the future forever, and some of them want to go back and change the present to get a better outcome."


Sue: "Sounds...er...promising."


Philo: "You think so?" 


Sue: "Are you going to act in it?"
Philo: "I suppose so. It's my last chance to act. I can take on the meatiest, most important role."


Sue: "You can even speak to all the crew members here to help you in this. Maybe you can add an element of mystery as well. Like, there's a traitor, and some of the future residents know. Any ideas based on this?"


Philo: "I never thought about adding a mystery element..."
Sue: "I meant about the future residents knowing about a traitor."
Philo: "Mystery and sci-fi sound too close to The Robot Chronicles."


Sue: "That's simple. You can just remove the robots from the picture. We can focus more on the mystery aspect. Add clues throughout the movies. Could you brainstorm some clues the future residents could give?"


Philo: "I...wait."


Philo: "There were no robots in The Robot Chronicles."
Sue: "There weren't? Are you sure you recalled correctly? It's literally in the name."


Philo: "The show was about a cold-blooded, emotionless Sim. Not about robots. I remember clearly. Did you even watch the show?"
Sue: "Of course I did. It could be age getting to you. You were hardly in it, so I can understand why it's a little fuzzy."


Philo: "I remember all my roles vividly. And I played as Elfendi, the detective. I was a main character."


Sue: "Oh...maybe I'm the one who confused it with another movie. Sorry about that."


Philo: "You asked me about Man and Friend the other day. You must've watched the series."
Sue: "I did. You only appeared in one episode."
Philo: "What's the series about?"


Sue: "Love and dogs?"
Philo: "What about them?"


Sue: "Err...it's a romance show."
Philo: "What is the significance of the dog?"


Sue: "Why are you quizzing me on this? It's been so long."


Philo: "...You can't answer."


Sue: "It's not that I can't. It's just that I forgot about most of the details."


Philo: "...Okay. Then tell me. What was the iconic quote from The World As Told From The Lenses of A Fish?"
Sue: "I can't remember. It was too long ago."


Philo: "That show doesn't exist. I made it up."


Sue: "No wonder I can't remember..."
Philo: "Just fucking stop."


Philo: "Do you take me for a fool? Do you think it's fucking funny to use me?"


Sue: "No, of course not."
Philo: "Then why did you lie to me? Why did you try to get close to me?"


Sue: "I...I just wanted to help you regain your confidence and walk out of your shadows."
Philo: "By doing the exact same fucking thing that got me into it?" 


Philo: "I should have known. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME! I let myself get fucking used like a fucking toy for two fucking seasons. I thought that maybe things are different, but in the end all you guys have proven to me is that you're just a lot of fucking wolves in sheep's clothing!"


Philo: "Congrats. You played me. Happy now? Or do you need me to continue pretending be stupid? Was I not big enough of a laughingstock for you? Need me to play some more?"


Sue: "Fine. I admit that I had a motive. But it's not to ridicule you. I just wanted to know if you learned anything about the Mole from the production side."


Philo: "You finally admit it. You admit that you fucking used me. You want to know what I learned about the Mole?"


Philo: "Nothing. Fucking nothing. I never once asked about it, and they never once brought it up. You wasted your time on me, Sue."


Philo: "Who else is in on this?"
Sue: "What?"


Philo: "Is it Lloyd? Were you two conspiring against me? Or Noel? Were you guys playing 'good cop, bad cop'? Or was Claves going to be your backup?"


Sue: "Nobody was involved in this. It was my idea."
Philo: "Stop. Just fucking, stop. I won't believe a word you say. I won't believe a word any of you says any more."


*
*
*



Claves: "This is my spot."


Lloyd: "Sorry."
Claves: "You can take it."


Claves: "I come here when I start to miss someone. How about you?"
Lloyd: "Fresh air."


Claves: "That's a much healthier reason."


Lloyd: "I'm feeling so confused. Everything's just rushing in at once."


Claves: "Life can be overwhelming. Sometimes I wish my life was simpler."


Lloyd: "Oh right. I can't imagine what you're facing."


Claves: "Your problems are simpler to solve than mine. Maybe I could help? At least it makes me feel like I have some agency in life."


Lloyd: "I...may be feelings for Sue. But I still have feelings for Lisette too. But Sue could also have been manipulating me the whole time."
Claves: "I wouldn't trust Sue if I were you."


Lloyd: "Yeah but you don't trust anyone."
Claves: "I avoid disappointment."


Lloyd: "I feel like I should give her a second chance. I know what it's like to be judged. I don't want to do that to Sue."


Claves: "It's easier to determine what the truth is when you're detached from it."


Lloyd: "Noel thinks Sue is lying."
Claves: "Then Sue probably is lying."


Lloyd: "Argh! I can't believe I fell for it. I didn't trust her at first, and she managed to make me lower my guard. I feel so stupid."


Claves: "Don't beat yourself up over it. Sue's smart and manipulative. She knows how to make others fall for her."
Lloyd: "Did you see through it?"


Claves: "Possibly, but I never trusted anyone in the first place. Does it matter?"


Lloyd: "Surely you trust someone. Your parents?"
Claves: "They died early."
Lloyd: "Your boyfriend? Ex-boyfriend?"
Claves: "I don't trust him at all."


Lloyd: "Then why date him?"
Claves: "...It's complicated. He gives me a better life. He's the reason I'm still alive with a job as his secretary. He cares for me more than I care for him."


Lloyd: "That's not love."
Claves: "Love isn't important to me."


Lloyd: "That's...a pretty negative outlook."
Claves: "I'm not worth loving."


Lloyd: "Don't say that about yourself."
Claves: "I mean it. If you know the things I did you'll stay far away from me."


Lloyd: "It's not that bad."
Claves: "I worked at a brothel. I cheapened myself and let men touch me all over. I've played both sides. I had to stand there and watch as innocents died in front of me. And to top it all off, I betrayed my very own brother. He's a fugitive now. We can't ever meet. I've sent bounty hunters after him."


Lloyd: "I'm sure you had a reason."
Claves: "I did. That reason was to survive. But it's not a very compelling reason."


Claves: "I turned my very own brother away from me. My only kin. The one who took care of me when my parents died. I was fighting alongside him, and now I'm fighting against him."


Claves: "All I ever wanted was to lead a normal life. All I wanted was to be able to go out at night to parties, go shopping, gossip with friends...All I wanted was for Joaquin to be with me again, like when we were children. I hated him for caring more about some stupid rebellion group more than his own sister. So I joined him to spend more time with him. But somehow we drifted further apart. I guess I don't have the right to hate him any more."


Claves: "I'm sorry. It's not fair for me to burden you with this."


Lloyd: "No, it's fine. You need to let it out. You don't have to handle it alone."
Claves: "Who can I handle it with? The PRF hates me, everyone in the government is out to get me and I've alienated all my friends."


Lloyd: "You still have us. You're on the Smole, far, far away from Poland. Look around you. It's the future. None of that matters any more. Sure, we messed up, but on the whole this is a pretty great future."


Claves: "I thought about that, but this is Oasis Landing. It's not Poland."


Lloyd: "Oasis Landing is definitely much more different from whatever it used to be. Things will sort itself out. If anything, you could just resign. Then you're free to find your brother again."


Claves: "It's not that simple. I want to stop fighting, but I can't. I told you. Everyone is out to get me. At least now we can pretend to smile around one another, but the moment I leave, there's nothing holding them back."


Lloyd: "Or you can migrate. Then you and your brother will be free."
Claves: "Where to? Poland is the only home I've ever known. And the past will come back to haunt us eventually. Anyway, Joaquin would rather die for his cause than give up and run away."


Lloyd: "Heh. This makes me sound like a jerk but I'm glad I don't have your problems. Mine really seem so much more trivial in comparison. I actually feel better about them now."
Claves: "Glad I could help."


Noel: "Philo, what are you doing?"


Claves: "Excuse me. I need to get down there."



*
*
*



Noel: "Dude, you don't want to mess with the time portal."
Philo: "I know what I'm doing."


Claves: "What is going on here?"
Noel: "Philo wants to go back in time."


Claves: "So you're going to abandon everything? You're going to just leave the Smole?"
Philo: "I'm not quitting. Time comes to a standstill while I'm gone. You guys wouldn't even realise it. I can go back in time and fix everything."


Claves: "At what cost?"
Philo: "Claves, I thought you would understand. I'm bringing justice back. I'm making the world a better place."


Noel: "Did you forget about the wastelands? That was caused by us. That happened because we couldn't let go."


Philo: "No, it's because we didn't do anything about it."
Claves: "Trust me. You don't want to mess with time. This is larger than life. You don't know what you're dealing with."


Sue: "If you're going back in time, that's cheating, Philo."
Philo: "Shut the hell up. You lied to me."


Noel: "What did you to do to him?"
Sue: "Nothing! He's just overreacting."


Philo: "You guys can take me for a fool or a loon, I don't care. None of you will matter by the time I'm done."


Claves: "Philo, everything has consequences. We don't know the effects of altering time."
Philo: "Emit can do it. Why can't I?"


Sue: "He's the Time Keeper. He knows what he's doing."


Philo: "You just think I'm dumb. And I bet the rest of you are just like her. All of you are just concerned about yourselves, worried that you'll be erased from this timeline. All of you are a bunch of fucking hypocrites."


Noel: "Philo, come on, man. You know we do care for you."


Philo: "Bullshit. All of you would rather see me miserable. You don't know what I've been through. You don't know how I feel."


Noel: "I do! I told you about the time I left for the circus!"
Philo: "You were just trying to get my sympathy and lower my guard so that you could make fun of me. Like Sue."


Sue: "I'm sorry, Philo."
Philo: "You think I'm ever going to believe you again?"


Claves: "Okay. Where are you going?"
Philo: "To where it all began. Season 40."


Claves: "And what will you do?"
Philo: "I'll decide when it comes to it."


Claves: "Are you going to kill her?"


Philo: "If it comes down to it."


Claves: "Philo, you don't want to do it. Being a murderer is far worse than whatever you're going through."
Philo: "Is it now? I'm doing the world a favour here. Shirley won't be able to manipulate anyone any more. Autumn wouldn't get stabbed, Damien wouldn't get played, and Ivy wouldn't have gone berserk."


Noel: "You want her dead so badly? Then let me tell you that she's already dead."


Philo: "How do you know?"
Noel: "One of the missions in my season was watching the past of my fellow contestants. Emily Brenner, Ben's wife, was kidnapped with Shirley. Damien forced Ben to save only one of them. He saved Emily."


Noel: "So there. She's dead. You don't have lift a single finger. But does that solve anything? Does Autumn get unstabbed, does Ivy regain sanity? Does your pain go away? No! All you'll get is a sense of regret."


Philo: "Then...then I'll go back even further. I'll prevent her from trying to trick anyone."
Sue: "How?"
Philo: "It's none of your concern. I'll erase you from existence too, once I'm done with Shirley."


Noel: "Coward."
Philo: "You're the coward. You don't want to do anything."
Noel: "No, you're the coward."


Noel: "You're running away from your problems."
Philo: "I'm fixing them."
Noel: "You're fixing my ass. You can't even face up to Shirley or Sue. You want them gone so that you don't ever have to deal with them again. That's cowardice. Bravery is not you jumping through time hoops like a wild mongoose without bar. Bravery is you walking straight up to the very ones you want to avoid and looking them in the eye. It's holdng your hand out to the very Sims who wronged you and saying 'Let's start afresh.'"


Sue: "That's right. You're not happy with me? Then come down here and say it to me."


Philo: "And then you'll manipulate me again. I'm not stupid. None of this will truly ever be resolved unless I go back in time. I shouldn't even have to deal with what I'm dealing with. For all I know, you guys just want this time controller for yourself!"


Philo: "I'm going back in time, and none of you will stop me."


Noel: "Claves, do something! Aren't you the master of words?"
Claves: "Words won't get through to him now."
Noel: "So you're just going to let him ruin the timelines?"


Claves: "He was like me, before I got embroiled in the PRF. No amount of persuasion from my brother could deter me from joining. The more he tried, the stronger my resolve. Philo'll just have to learn himself. We can't help him now."


Philo: "What the hell?"




Philo: "AAAAH!"


Claves: "PHILO!"


Sue: "Is he..."


Noel: "I should have just charged him and yanked that blasted controller out of his hands."


Noel: "This is all your fault. He kept saying you wronged him. If you hadn't he would have been fine!"
Sue: "Don't try to pin the blame on me! Philo had been studying time for ages. He had it all planned."


Claves: "This...this is my fault. I should have dissuaded him from the very moment I caught him staring at the portal. I didn't want to get involved, so I left him to his own devices."



Lloyd: "Guys! A little help here? He weighs a ton!"


Sue: "Lloyd!"
Noel: "Philo!"


Claves: "Quick! Let's help him up."

*
*
*



Claves: "Philo, you're awake."


Philo: "What happened?"


Claves: "Something went wrong with the time controller and you were thrown off the roof. Fortunately Lloyd saved you before you hit the ground, but you fainted."


Philo: "Isn't the ground malleable?"
Claves: "We don't know if that's true for the entire house or only one stretch of it."


Philo: "Why did you guys rescue me?"
Claves: "We couldn't let you die. You have to believe us that none of us want to see you suffer. Not even Sue."


Philo: "I thought you would support me back there. You're a spy. Going back in time would be extremely beneficial to you."


Claves: "It would...but it would probably be even more disastrous. Besides, I'm no longer a spy."


Philo: "All I wanted to do was to undo all my mistakes."
Claves: "You can't correct a mistake by making another."


Philo: "I just can't take it lying down."
Claves: "We can't control others. But what we can control is our reactions."


Claves: "I should have done something to stop you earlier. Then things wouldn't have reached this stage. When you fell off the roof...I saw myself as a failure. I couldn't protect those around me. It's like I cause trouble to others. So I deliberately kept a distance as much as I could...but that didn't help you."


Philo: "Is Shirley really dead?"
Claves: "According to Noel."
Philo: "Is he telling the truth?"


Claves: "I don't know what Sue said to trigger you, but I think all our actions speak louder than her words."


Philo: "It's just that...if she really is dead..."


Claves: "If you were the one who killed her, then there would really be no turning back for you."


Philo: "Was there really any point i could turn back?"
Claves: "Yes. Plenty."
Philo: "That's a lie. I don't even know who I am any more. I'd forsaken everything that was a part of me. My religion rejects me. After my sin, there is no way they will accept me back."


Claves: "Is it them rejecting you, or you rejecting yourself? I'm sure if you begged your gods for forgiveness, they would listen."


Claves: "I thought you had moved on. You seemed to be enjoying life here. You even mentioned something about directing a movie?"
Philo: "Sue gave me that idea. To shoot a movie based on my experiences on the Smole, sort of like a farewell piece. But she suggested it because she thought I had extra info from the producers. And I made a joke out of myself countless times. I don't know if I can relive them."


Claves: "It would be nice to be able to watch one last movie with you in it. And this time, you get to tell your own story and shape your own world. You get to decide how you want the world to view you."


Philo: "That's like what Sue said."
Claves: "Even liars tell the truth sometimes. And after your retirement, you can put all this behind you and start a new life."


Philo: "I'm old. What new life can I start?"
Claves: "It's never too late until it's really too late."


Claves: "Speaking of being late, we should go take the quiz if you're feeling up to it. The producer is going to bite someone's head off if there are any more delays."


Claves: "Coming?"
Philo: "I'll be there in a while."



Philo: "I could've lost my life."




Philo: "I'm not going to tempt myself."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed. Chris and Brianna still have a chance to return if they score sufficiently high.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: In the season following the Mole's winning season, who was the first to be executed?
A: Matteo Torres
B: Jacintha Neo
C: Wilfred Melrose-Isetay
D: Kaylie Taylin
E: Jessica Bunny
F: Sanjay Vikram
G: Kyle Underwood


Q3: Before Season 50, how many exemptions did the Mole earn in total?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 4

Q4: Did the Mole drive in Mission 10?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole has been executed


Q5: Who was in the car with the Mole in Mission 10?
A: Clavés Vann
B: Noel McAllister
C: Philo Nickelworth
D: Sue May
E: Nobody
F: The Mole has been executed

Q6: In Mission 10, what colour was the Mole's snorkel?
A: White
B: Red
C: Blue
D: Lime
E: The Mole has been executed


Q7: Who was the Mole paired with in Mission 10?
A: Clavés Vann
B: Noel McAllister
C: Philo Nickelworth
D: Sue May
E: Nobody
F: The Mole has been executed

Q8: What was the Mole's phrase in Mission 10?
A: Welcome to the future
B: Thirty seconds to countdown
C: I am going back in time
D: The Butterfly Effect
E: Double the money
F: The Mole has been executed


Q9: How many words was the Mole's phrase in Mission 10?
A: 3
B: 4
C: 6
D: The Mole has been executed

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Chris Winters
B: Sue May
C: Lloyd Smart
D: Philo Nickelworth
E: Clavés Vann
F: Brianna McWinner
G: Noel McAllister


*
*
*



"Contestants, let's not delay the inevitable, shall we? It is time to begin the execution ceremony."


"Sue May."


Sue: "I'm just glad everything turned out fine."


































































































































"Lloyd Smart."
































































































































"Philo Nickelworth."




















































































































































"Philo, you have unfortunately been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Philo: "F...forget it. I got too caught up in my own issues to properly focus on the Smole. I was distracted, and I dragged everyone down with me. I'm sorry for causing you guys so much trouble. It's about time for me to leave."

*
*
*


Noel: "Philo reminded me of a big grumpy teddy bear. His bark was worse than his bite, and once you got to know him better, you'll realise that he's actually a really great guy."
Lloyd: "Philo lost himself along the way, but I sincerely hope he'll find his way back home."


Claves: "Philo was struggling with a lot of things. It is unfair for him to be executed at this juncture. But I believe that he's finally learned his lesson. There are some things that we can never change. We just have to move on from them."


Sue: "Philo, I know you won't believe me, but I truly am sorry for the way things turned out. I didn't expect you to react so badly to it. Please forgive me."
Noel: "RIP."

*
*
*


Philo: "Will I be going back to my own timeline?"
"Yes. The time portal has been re-calibrated. It may not be a smooth ride, however."
"Philo: "This ride has never been smooth for me. But I deserve it for trying to mess with the portal. Sorry for everything."


"Thank you for joining, Philo. We hope to see you soon."

*
*
*


"It has been an eventful day, one that ended up with only four of you remaining. The finale is in sight. Get some rest and get ready for what's ahead of you."


After a dramatic showdown, Philo found himself executed for good. Will the finale come soon or will Chris and Brianna try to stop the progress?

Pot: 633/1020

*
*
*

Am I still in the future?



Claves: "What is that?"

~~~


Lloyd: "I don't want to know what games you have but I'm not interested in playing any of them."


Sue: "Why is everyone treating me like the enemy?"

~~~


Sue: "I need to re-prove my worth to the group."

~~~


Lloyd: "Standing around isn't doing anything for us."

~~~


Claves: "Who did this to me? How did this even happen?"

~~~



Lloyd: "Hello? Who is this?"

~~~


Claves: "Sims die in the future?"

~~~



Claves: "Why can't I move?"

~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!