Friday 26 July 2019

46.04-Help from the Mole


The last time on the Smole, the contestants either identified politicians or became politicians. Tyler, Edgar, Sierra and Megan worked hard in identifying the political leaders based on descriptions of their work but it was not enough to earn the 100 points. Louis, Benedict, Ulrich managed to hide "Blackbeard Neckbeard" Maria Gonzalez from identification and they managed to get exemptions as a reward. There are now more without an exemption to save them. Who will be executed next as a result? Who is the Mole?

***


Louis: "I'm quite pleased with our performance even if I did give myself away by picking the fascist option too quickly. Nevertheless, we managed to fool even Maria. It's interesting to note how everyone played. It definitely felt like we had help from the Mole. Or maybe it's a wish come true. I brought some of my Miracle Wipes for personal use to help me. I used one to wish for an exemption and it worked. I just have to be wary of consequences because Miracle Wipes come at a price..."

***


Sierra: "What is up with the hairy men in this house? Do they not know how to groom themselves? SHAVE! Ugh, I did not come here to talk about them. I came here to talk about Megan. At least Edgar tried to make himself useful. All Megan did was cry in the toilet and then disappear for the mission. She did not help us at all. It was me doing all the work...fine, and maybe Tyler too."

***



Hailey: "Hey roomie! Didn't know you were sunbathing out here too!"


Hailey: "Mind if I sit? Of course you don't. I know you so well."
Maria: "You're already sitting so go ahead."


Maria: "You're not upset over my exemption or me tricking you?"
Hailey: "No? What a funny question. Why would I be? I think you did a great job laying low. And I would like to think I helped with all that 'I do not approve's."


Maria: "Oh good. Because when I revealed myself you seemed unhappy."
Hailey: "There's no overnight feud between roomies. If anything you didn't know who the other Inkbeards were. I would be more pissed at the other three."


Hailey: "But I did you a favour so now you return it. I had a clue from my box in the first mission. It said that there was a common link among all of us here except the Mole. If we can find out what that link is we will know who the Mole is."


Hailey: "Think you can help me out? We need to work together to figure it out."
Maria: "Common link? But there are so many of us."


Hailey: "We have to start somewhere. Come on, tell me all about you."
Maria: "Ok...my name is Maria Gonzalez, I am a professional track runner in the Philippines. Because I am very fast they call me Speedy."


Hailey: "Speedy? As in Speedy Gonzalez? That's so cute!"


Hailey: "Wait, I just realised something. I also have a nickname too. My nickname is Hailstorm. Get it? Because my name is Hailey, I'm a weatherwoman and I love stormy weathers?"
Maria: "Do you think that's the similarity among all of us?"


Hailey: "I have a good feeling about this. But we must keep it secret. I don't want too many catching on to the Mole."

*
*
*


Sierra: "Ulrich, out of everyone here I think you are the most passable."
Ulrich: "If that is a compliment, thank you."


Sierra: "You are the only one I would want to sleep with. If I had to sleep with anyone else I would chase them out of the room. I also think that you're one of the few worthy to work with me."


Ulrich: "You mean, as they call it, a coalition?"
Sierra: "Ja, you understand me."


Sierra: "Do you accept?"
Ulrich: "Ja."


Sierra: "Good...and so? In a coalition you are supposed to talk about what happened."


Ulrich: "Oh, you mean right now?"
Sierra: "You are testing my patience right now, Ulrich. Do not make me lose respect for you."

*
*
*


Edith: "Can you stop studying while I am eating? Where are your table manners?"


Henry: "Is that licorice dessert? I love licorice. It's my favourite to eat."


Edith: "The sight of you two makes me lose my appetite. Especially you, Mrs. Vox."


Edith: "You tried to assassinate me because you are an insecure prostitute. The least you can do is wash my dishes for me. Or do you expect an elder to do the household chores herself, housewife?"


Peggy: "If that will make you feel better I'll do your dishes."
Edith: "I can't believe you need prodding. Where is your initiative?"


Edith: "Do you take care of your parents this way?"
Peggy: "Don't bring my parents into this."


Edith: "How can you be a parent yourself if you do not know how to take care of your own parents?"
Peggy: "I take care of them very well."


Edith: "So you live with your parents instead of your husband's parents? Shameful. Both on you and your husband. A man like him isn't destined to get anywhere."


Peggy: "Hey, don't push it."


Edith: "You have to accept the truth. A woman is only good for taking care of her man. The way you're doing it, you're driving them to an early grave. It is not my job to sugarcoat things. That is how your generation has become so soft and non-resilient."


Peggy: "That is enough, Mrs. Wickham. All I did was to play a game. You do not have to trample all over my family just because you're upset."
Edith: "Upset? Me? I'm just disappointed in you. The only men who would be interested in you are those who visit hookers on a daily basis."


Sandra: "Things are getting very heated. Are we not going to do anything about it?"


Benedict: "Sometimes it's better not to interfere. If you do she's just going to attack you as well. Just ask Edgar."


Edgar: "Low blow, brah. But true. Very true."

***


Benedict: "Can I let you in on a secret? Others are here to win or have fun or whatnot and I am too, but my main reason for joining is to look for girls. Silly, ain't it? Tinder hasn't helped me much. Since it's already like blind dating, I might as well do it while doing something interesting. Anyway, they say that you only know a Sim's true character in hardship. And the Smole is hard. Hope I find a soulmate. Look at me, I must sound ridiculous to you."

***


Svetlana: "I feel so free and exhilarated. No stuffy old ladies to control me."


Svetlana: "Now I can clear my thoughts and think carefully about who the Mole is."

***


Svetlana: "Peggy and I drew 3 fascist policies at random and I did it twice. I don't think it's a coincidence. Since the other group was in charge of giving us more policies, I think they either got questions wrong on purpose or they rearranged the policies in the room."

***


Svetlana: "Alright, I think I know who it is now."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: What is the Mole's occupation?
A: Gym Instructor
B: Musician
C: Weatherwoman
D: Traffic cop
E: Electrician
F: Tissue paper manufacturer
G: Professional track runner
H: Business Analyst
I: Business Magnate
J: Songwriter
K: Food critic
L: Zookeeper
M: Unemployed



Q3: What colour is the Mole's hair?
A: Black
B: Blonde
C: Brown
D: Red
E: White
F: Grey


Q4: In Mission 2, which group was the Mole part of?
A: Politician identifiers
B: Politician players


Q5: How many times did the Mole approve a proposed leadership in Mission 2?
A: 0
B: 1-3
C: 4-6
D: 7 or more



Q6: In Mission 2, was the Mole ever a political candidate?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: Did the Mole get elected to governor in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: In Mission 2, was the Mole chosen as ruler?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: Did the Mole drive a car during Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tyler Jackson
B: Sandra Rius
C: Sierra Das Auto
D: Peggy Vox
E: Henry Goulding
F: Benedict Foreman
G: Edgar Ellin
H: Hailey Charleston
I: Maria Gonzalez
J: Ulrich Zimmer
K: Megan Opus
L: Louis Chamberlain
M: Edith Wickham
N: Svetlana Partridge


*
*
*


"Ladies, welcome to your execution ceremony. For one of you, it is your first. For the other, you should know how it works. Let us begin with..."


"Hailey Charleston. You took 3 minutes and 46 seconds on the last quiz."
Hailey: "PLEASE LET IT NOT BE ME PLEASE LET IT NOT BE ME!"
























































































































































































"Hailey, you are safe."
Hailey: "YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! What a huge relief."


"Edgar Ellin, please stand by the lotus."


"Megan Opus, you took 3 minutes and 5 seconds. You are..."
Megan: "Oh boy..."






































































































































































"...safe."
Megan: "That's it? I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought."


"Tyler Jackson, please stand by the lotus. The man who I will call next took 2 minutes and 11 seconds on the quiz."


"Tyler Jackson..."

































































































"...you are safe."


"Henry Goulding, please stand by the lotus."


"Edgar Ellin, your time was 2 minutes and 11 seconds as well. Edgar Ellin..."


































































































"...you are safe."
Edgar: "All right."


"Edith Wickham, please stand by the lotus."
Edith: "I am only tolerating this because I cannot see you. You must address me properly. Only cowards do not dare to own up to their mistakes."


"The time you took, Edith, was 5 minutes and 51 seconds. Edith Wickham, you are not..."
Edith: "What is with the not?"






























































































































"...executed."
Edith: "You think it's funny scaring me like that? You think this is a joke?"
"Please leave and call Sandra down."
Edith: "I only leave when I want to. Who do you think you are?"
"The host?"
Edith: "I'm leaving but only out of my own free will!"


"Sandra Rius, your quiz time was 2 minutes and 36 seconds. You are not not not not..."

































































































"...safe."
Sandra: "Double double negatives...oh, that means I'm safe."


Svetlana: "Been here a while, huh?"
Henry: "Yep. All the best."
Svetlana: "All the best to you too."


"Svetlana Partridge..."






























































































"...you are safe. Your time was 2 minutes and 7 seconds."


Henry: "Damn, I got a bad feeling about this."


"Peggy Vox, please stand by the lotus."


"Peggy Vox, you are the..."

















































































































































































"...next to be safe. The time you took was 3 minutes."


Sierra: "At long last."
Henry: "It's down to me and you."


"Henry Goulding, Sierra Das Auto, one of you will be safe and the other will be executed. Henry, your quiz time was 1 minute and 21 seconds. Sierra, yours was 1 minute and 50 seconds."


"Henry Goulding, you are the next..."
Henry: "Don't say it..."























































































































































































"...to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Henry: "Dammit. I knew this was coming."

***



"The first term begins. Henry is the candidate. Henry, who do you want to be ruler for this term?"
Henry: "Hmm, so many good choices, but I think I'll pick Louis. He's my lucky star."

***


Henry: "Woah, chill out guys. I think we should just let Louis pick who he thinks the ruler should be."
Louis: "Henry's the obvious choice. It has to be Henry. No more testing waters. We're too close to losing."

***

Henry: "No way! You are an Inkbeard?"

***


Henry: "Congrats Sierra and the rest. I couldn't resist going for my Mole. I was wrong but I died trying. It's still been a blast even though I've only been here for a short while."
"Thank you for joining Henry."


The electrician who struck it rich couldn't survive the execution. Who won't be so lucky next time and be executed next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!