Sunday 15 December 2019

49.06-Never underestimate a skinny man



In the last episode the contestants played 10 minutes of "Blow Wind Blow". They had voted for Evelyn to be the last one standing and indeed she was after 10 minutes. With a doubler in effect, the group managed to get twice the maximum amount, causing the pot to be overflowing with 455/450 points. Steven gets 1 correction, Phoebe has 2, Jade gets an analysis of a quiz and Nicholas is protected from the bodyguards. Will any of this be enough to prevent execution?


***



Steven: "That protection was supposed to be mine. I could've gotten it if Nicholas didn't push me away at the last minute. I'm so mad at him. What gives him the right to push others around? Because he's bigger than me? He crossed the wrong man. Never underestimate a skinny man."

***



Evelyn: "Why are we all here?"


Isaac: "First things first. Nobody breathe a word about this."


Jade: "Okay, but can we hurry it up? It's hot out here."


Isaac: "We're down two members. We can't let this happen. We can't let our fates be controlled or overlorded. What I'm proposing is a secret coalition."


Isaac: "We stick together while picking off the celebrities one by one."
Evelyn: "I don't like the sound of that. I don't want to betray Roxy."


Isaac: "I know you're close with her but you shouldn't get attached. If she screws up, you suffer. Tell me, do you think that's fair?"
Evelyn: "But let's say we go along and succeed. Then what? One of us has to leave unless one of us here is the Mole."


Jade: "Isaac, are you the Mole?"
Isaac: "No. Are you, Evelyn?"
Evelyn: "No."


Isaac: "What about you, Jade?"


Jade: "Of course not!"
Isaac: "Good. Then we'll cross that bridge when you get to it. You two in?"


Jade: "I'm in if she is."
Evelyn: "...I'm in. But I'm not going to betray Roxy."
Isaac: "That's good enough for me."


Gwen: "Of course the bodyguards are working together. They must be plotting to take us celebrities down."


Gwen: "Was Glenn in on this?"

***



Jade: "My reward was an analysis of past quizzes. I found a report beside my bed when I woke up in the morning. In it contained a contestant's name for each quiz. This was the most suspected one after consolidation of everyone's answers. For the first quiz it was Isaac and the second was Nicholas. These happen to be two of our suspects too. I think I'm on the right track."

***



Steven: "Nicholas must be in there."


Steven: "Wait, Evelyn? Isaac? You're in here too?"


Nicholas: "Well, look who just walked through the door."


Steven: "Nicholas, I have something to say to you."


Nicholas: "You want to borrow the machine? Sure. You like you need it. Just start with the small weights first. Wouldn't want you getting injured. I could even coach you, free of charge. I'm a charitable man."


Evelyn: "Lay off him, Nicholas. You shouldn't look down on anyone who enters the gym."
Steven: "I can handle him myself."


Nicholas: "So what is it you're after?"


Steven: "I want you to apologise for pushing me in the mission."


Steven: "You knew I wanted that chair. And you took it away from me."


Nicholas: "It was a light nudge. It's not my problem if you're too weak. Maybe if you were faster or more resilient you would have been sitting on that seat."
Steven: "Bah!"


Steven: "Stop mocking my size!"
Nicholas: "Sorry. I'll mock your hair then. Did you add baking soda to make it rise?"


Steven: "ENOUGH!"


Nicholas: "Careful with that tone. You don't want to make an enemy out of me."


Steven: "Likewise. I'll make you regret this."


Nicholas: "How? By poisoning my food?"
Evelyn: "Nicholas Penn!"


Evelyn: "I heard enough. Sure, Steven barging in was uncalled for but can you blame him? You've been nothing but an ass to all of us just because you're richer and more powerful than us. I had enough of it. Because of you two I can't even train in peace."


Nicholas: "Well a woman like you..."
Evelyn: "Don't. Say it."


Isaac: "Woah there. I'm sure we can all calm down here."


Evelyn: "Why aren't you mad at him? Why aren't you standing up for me or Steven? Are you that afraid of him?"


Nicholas: "He just knows what's good for him. Good dog."


Steven: "I don't need help from you or Isaac or anyone. I'm not weak. And I'll prove it."
Evelyn: "If you aren't against his behaviour then you're just as bad as he is!"

*
*
*


Nicholas: "Hey there cherry."
Phoebe: "Oh!"


Nicholas: "What were you busy scribbling in there? Have something to hide?"
Phoebe: "No!"


Phoebe: "I was...err..."


Nicholas: "You don't have to be so nervous. I'm not going to eat you, even if you do like a delicious cherry."
Phoebe: "Err.."


Nicholas: "I was serious about that coffee date, you know."
Phoebe: "Date?"
Nicholas: "Oh right, you like cherries. Then let's not call it a date; let's call it a cherry."
Phoebe: "You're funny."


Nicholas: "We could sneak out of here, you know. Just the two of us. I'd like to get to know you better over a cup of coffee."
Phoebe: "That sounds great."


Nicholas: "You're not as innocent as you seem. I like that. You've got just the right level of spunk."


Phoebe: "Hee hee! Thank you."


Nicholas: "So what do you say about ditching this hovel and exploring the town? The night is young. We've got a whole town ahead of us to explore. Who's to say we get to stay long enough to see all the sights?"
Phoebe: "But...what if we get caught? Won't we get in trouble?"


Nicholas: "I'd like to see them try. They need me as much as I need them. I've got the power. I get to make the rules. And as for you..."


Nicholas: "I won't let anything happen to you. Not on my watch. Besides, I know you're dying to go. I'll meet you outside at 11.30pm tonight. Hopefully we both survive the execution. I would hate for that coffee to go undrunk."

*
*
*


Gwen: "Ouch! Just bear with it..."


Roxanne: "Gwen? Was that you wincing?"


Gwen: "No."


Roxanne: "Oh my god, what happened to your hands?"


Gwen: "Nothing. I should go."


Gwen: "Ouch!"


Gwen: "Damn. Must have put too much."


Roxanne: "Let me take a look at you."
Gwen: "I'm fine. I want to use the bathroom."
Roxanne: "You're not going anywhere."


Roxanne: "Why did you put so much iodine? Who injured you?"


Roxanne: "You have to tell me what's going on, Gwen. I can help you."


Gwen: "I'm fine. I'm tired of everyone acting like it's a big deal."
Roxanne: "I think bruises and scars everywhere are a very big deal. Is that why you're always dressed like that? To hide your scars?"


Gwen: "Scars aren't meant for brandishing."


Roxanne: "Of course not. I haven't met anyone over the age of 16 who thinks scars are cool. But there are way too many of them. Some of them look so old."


Roxanne: "Did your boyfriend do this to you?"


Roxanne: "Oh my god, Gwen. He's abusing you! You have to report him to the police!"
Gwen: "No!"


Roxanne: "What do you mean 'no'? I know he's your boyfriend but you can't let him do this to you! This isn't how you treat anyone."


Gwen: "I like it, okay?"
Roxanne: "You don't have to defend that scum."


Gwen:: "He's not a scum! It's my kink! Happy now?"
Roxanne: "What?"


Gwen: "That was so embarrassing to admit. You can't tell anyone."
Roxanne: "I'm sorry. I didn't know. But you still have to watch it. Your health and safety should come first. Right now you two are just...overdoing it."


Gwen: "I don't need a lecture. You're not my mom. I haven't had a mom ever since she divorced my dad and I sure don't need one now."
Roxanne: "Okay, I won't talk about it any more. But at least let me help you. I'm a pharmacist after all. I know what works best."

*
*
*


Isaac: "I'll keep this short and sweet. Let's penalise Phoebe."


Evelyn: "I thought you didn't want to last time."


Isaac: "That was because I was exempted. And we don't have much choice left. We penalised Roxanne and Steven, Nicholas has an advantage and Gwen is without a bodyguard."


Jade: "Maybe you're just superstitious. 'Cause Evelyn and my celebrity were victims of penalty but somehow we're still here."


Evelyn: "I don't like what you're doing, Isaac. You're becoming more dis-likable than Nicholas."
Isaac: "Guess how many fucks I give. Go on. Hazard a guess."


Evelyn: "So you really are just his lackey?"



Isaac: "These are two different matters. Why are you always disagreeing with the rest of us, Evelyn?"


Evelyn: "I don't like all this sneaking around. Kyle was right. This is a curse more than an advantage."


Jade: "Personally I'm okay with it being Phoebe."
Isaac: "There. Settled. 2-1 majority."


*
*
*


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What is the Mole's birthday?
A: 28 Jan 1981
B: 12 Apr 1990
C: 9 Jun 1984
D: 30 Jun 1986
E: 23 Aug 1996
F: 15 Sep 1997
G: 24 Sep 1989
H: 20 Nov 1981



Q3: What is the Mole's horoscope sign?
A: Aries
B: Taurus
C: Gemini
D: Cancer
E: Leo
F: Virgo
G: Libra
H: Scorpio
I: Sagittarius
J: Capricorn
K: Aquarius
L: Pisces

Q4: Which of the following best describes the Mole's industry?
A: Culinary
B: Medical
C: Banking
D: Hairstyling
E: Unemployed


Q5: Has the Mole received a penalty from the bodyguards?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is a bodyguard

Q6: In Mission 3, which chair did the Mole initially sit on?
A: Rustically Elegant Dining Chair
B: Twigs-n-Sticks Dining Chair
C: Beachcomber Barstool
D: The Elsinore
E: UV by Uwe
F: Song of the Bard
G: Simmer Down Chair


Q7: What information was the Mole told in Mission 3?
A: 50 bonus points
B: 50 point penalty
C: Points x2
D: 1 Correction
E: 2 Corrections
F: Exemption
G: Analysis of past quizzes
H: Shield from defection

Q8: In Mission 3, what did the Mole eventually receive?
A: 50 bonus points
B: 50 point penalty
C: Points x2
D: 1 Correction
E: 2 Corrections
F: Analysis of past quizzes
G: Shield from defection
H: Nothing


Q9: For how many rounds was the Mole standing?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 4

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Nicholas Penn
B: Steven Clyde Stevenson
C: Jade Puddingface
D: Roxanne Nimony
E: Evelyn Kohler
F: Gwen Dolin
G: Phoebe Holmes
H: Isaac Estrop-Lixcilark

*
*
*


"Contestants, two of you are without a bodyguard, while five of you can be inadvertently sabotaged by your celebrity. Hopefully that does not detract from finding the real saboteur: the Mole. If you haven't, you may be executed tonight. Let us begin."


"Phoebe Holmes. You used one correction, is that right?"
Phoebe: "Yes."





















































































































































































































































































"Safe."
Phoebe: "Phew."


"Nicholas Penn. You may be safe from the bodyguards, but are you safe from the Mole?"
Nicholas: "Spare me the crap."








































































































































































































































"Safe."
Nicholas: "Without a doubt."


"Evelyn Kohler. You didn't gain anything from the mission but the glory of filling the pot. How do you feel about that?"
Evelyn: "Nervous. Oh, about that?"











































































































































































































































































































"Safe."
Evelyn: "Phew. Great. I feel great now."


"Roxanne Nimony."
Roxanne: "I believe in myself."
Evelyn: "Loving that newfound confidence, sista."















































































































































































































































































"Safe."
Roxanne: "If you believe in me then there's nothing to be scared of. I'm not scared. Not any more."


"Steven Clyde Stevenson, you too used a correction. Is that enough to save you?"
























































































































































































































































"Safe."


"Jade Puddingface, either you or Gwen will be executed tonight."
Jade: "Pleasenotmepleasenotmepleasenotme..."












































































































































































































































































"Safe."
Jade: "Really? Phew! Sorry Gwen."


"Gwen Dolin."
Gwen: "No, tell me this isn't true."
"We shall find out."

































































































































































































































































"Executed."
Gwen: "No!"


Gwen: "No, this can't be!"


Gwen: "Why?"


Evelyn: "Oh my. Is she okay?"
Roxanne: "I feel really bad for her. I think she's not taking this very well."


Steven: "Gwen, you tried your best and that's what matters. However, you should have tried to open up a bit more and been more approachable. Maybe you would have gotten more information."
Nicholas: "Listen to the Monday Morning Quarterback over here."


Gwen: "Sigh...what if I was the cause of Glenn's execution? He didn't deserve to be executed on my behalf."
"Thank you for joining Gwen. We hope to see you again."


Kinky Gwen has been executed. Was she the cause of Glenn's execution? Did she fail to discover the Mole in time? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!