Monday 23 December 2019

49.10-Switch flipped



In the last episode, the contestants had to exchange photos in an abandoned castle. Along the way they had to complete roadblocks. They failed to ensure that all photos were distinct at the end of the 2 hours, and that cost the group a potential 120 points. In addition, Evelyn had a photo on her hand, which lost the group 10 more points to make the pot 465/710 points. Tensions and suspicions run high as the group reflects on the mission. Has the Mole revealed himself or herself? Who is the Mole?

***

Roxanne: "There were many things that went wrong in that mission. Everyone started off doing their own thing. Nicholas later suggested to meet to ensure we succeeded but that didn't work out either because of Jade and Evelyn. I don't know what to make of it. I trust her, but has it been misplaced? And on the other hand, my two suspects didn't really stand out. This is tough to do all by myself. I wish I had the...aids...but I promised not to go near them again and I intend to make good that promise. Plus, they're all in the trash anyway."

***


Roxanne: "I really can't have fun when there's so much on my mind."
Evelyn: "You need to relax. Otherwise you're gonna burn out real quick."


Roxanne: "Like this?"
Evelyn: "Yup, something like that."


Roxanne: "Oh."
Evelyn: "Not bad for a beginner."


Roxanne: "I found something I need to improve on."


Roxanne: "My hands were shaky."


Evelyn: "About that...how do you feel?"
Roxanne: "I feel weird now that I'm off them. But I'll be fine. It just takes some time getting used to."


Roxanne: "Evy, look! I scored a goal!"


Evelyn: "It's not called...whatever. Good job, Roxy."


Roxanne: "I feel like we can better utilise our time, though. You started off with Steven, right? How was he?"


Evelyn: "We separated pretty early. I honestly didn't see anything weird about him though."
Roxanne: "I feel the same about Nicholas. He even suggested the meeting which no Mole in his right mind would do. I heard he later tried to rally everyone to search for you."


Evelyn: "Do you think we've been completely wrong? And we've just been skating by completely lucky?"


Roxanne: "I don't believe in that. I'm Roxanne Nimony, and you're Evelyn Kohler. Not to brag but we're the two smartest women here. We didn't get here by luck."


Evelyn: "You're right. The mission was a disaster anyway. Anyone could have sabotaged. And we weren't there to observe everyone 24/7."


Nicholas: "Hey ladies. Mind if I join?"
Evelyn: "Yeah, we do."


Nicholas: "You've got guts. Not many women say no to me."


Evelyn: "I will say no to you a thousand times."


Nicholas: "It's amusing."
Evelyn: "I saw how you and Phoebe got closer. I'm not going to be your next plaything."


Nicholas: "You're right. I can get all the girls I want. Why would I pick you?"


Evelyn: "What do you think you're doing? I said no."
Nicholas: "Overruled."
Roxanne: "Nicholas, are you here to play or to offer backhanded compliments?"


Nicholas: "To play, of course."


Evelyn: "Fine. I can't wait to kick your ass."


Roxanne: "Wow, you're pretty good at this. You play pool a lot?"


Nicholas: "It's one of my duties as one of the rich elite. I must always have free time for pool and golf."
Roxanne: "I never hear elites talk about themselves like that."
Evelyn: "That's cause he's not a real one."


Roxanne: "Evy!"
Nicholas: "Evelyn's right. I wasn't born choking on a silver spoon in my mouth. I worked my butt off to get to where I am today. I'm not a nepotist."


Roxanne: "So...you hate them? But you're surrounded by them and have to mingle with them almost every day."


Nicholas: "Like I said, the duties of a rich elite."


Evelyn: "If it's so painful why even stay there?"


Nicholas: "Let me ask you this. Have you ever had to listen to obnoxious supervisors who think they know better but are really just talking out of their butt?"


Evelyn: "Yes, actually. The hospital I was attached to had this awful resident. No idea how he made it there. I swear, he's gonna get a bunch of patients killed one day. It was infuriating having to listen to him. Men always think they're right."


Nicholas: "Leaders always think they're right. Everyone wants to be a leader but not everyone's really cut out for it. You think I'm just going to hand over my position to an incompetent buffoon and perpetuate this inverted hierarchy?"


Roxanne: "So you think you're better than them?"


Nicholas: "I am better."

*
*
*


Jade: "Hello Phoebe."
Phoebe: "Err...good day."


Jade: "Sooo...."


Jade: "Deets, now."
Phoebe: "Excuse me?"


Jade: "When did you and Nicholas move so fast?"


Phoebe: "I don't understand."
Jade: "Sure you don't. I saw him getting all handsy with you yesterday."


Phoebe: "He was...er...dusting me off! Yes, that is it. He knows I hate dust. Back at my old place we had...er...personal groomers."


Jade: "Damn Phoebe. Who knew a girl like you had such a wild side?"
Phoebe: "I don't understand?"


Jade: "Which base are you two at right now? Have you hit home run?"
Phoebe: "I don't play baseball."


Jade: "Woohoo. I mean WoOooooOOooHooOooo."


Phoebe: "Jade!"


Phoebe: "Nic and I are not together."
Jade: "I get it. You and Nic want to keep it private."


Phoebe: "He is just concerned for my well-being. Please, let us stop talking about this."
Jade: "But you haven't answered my questions yet."


Phoebe: "I'm sorry, but your questions were not worth answering."
Jade: "Someone's feisty."

*
*
*


Evelyn: "Yo."
Steven: "Huh?"


Steven: "Oh. It's you."


Evelyn: "Barbecued foods aren't really healthy."
Steven: "Then go make your own food."


Evelyn: "I'm just concerned about everyone's health."
Steven: "You're just a fussy eater."


Evelyn: "Ow. I don't know why my back has been feeling kinda sore lately."
Steven: "You probably exercised too much. Serves you right."


Evelyn: "I can't have pulled a muscle."
Steven: "Shut it."


Evelyn: "Do you think my muscles have shrunk by the way?"
Steven: "You are disgusting. And you're a woman."


Evelyn: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Steven: "Why the hell are you so obsessed with fitness and muscles? You're a woman."
Evelyn: "So? A woman can be just as muscular as men, and fitter than some too. Like you."


Steven: "It's my choice. I don't need anyone trying to interfere with my life."


Evelyn: "You need to work out, Steven."
Steven: "Just shut the hell up before I burn you."


Steven: "Take care of yourself first. You sound like you're overworking yourself."


Evelyn: "I'm fine. Probably gonna rest a little though. The Smole must really have interfered with my routine."

*
*
*


Phoebe: "So, the Mole must be Steven?"
Nicholas: "That's what I believe. It's most likely male and most likely a celebrity."


Phoebe: "But...I don't see the logic."
Nicholas: "Hff. I've told you for the millionth time."

Phoebe: "I'm sorry. I'm not as smart as you are. Could we...er...go back inside. It's a little hot."
Nicholas: "It's just a little heat. Can't you take it?"


Nicholas: "Look, I think you should go back to your family."


Phoebe: "What? Why? I thought you supported me."

Nicholas: "It's clear that things just aren't working out. You can't survive without them. You're a princess. You don't belong in this world with the rest of us. So just do us all a favour and go back home and play with your ponies and wait for food to be served to you."


Phoebe: "Did I do something wrong? Is it because I'm not helpful enough in the coalition?"


Nicholas: "Quit throwing a tantrum. You're too sheltered."
Phoebe: "What does that have to do with anything?"


Nicholas: "It means we come from two different worlds. You tire me."


Nicholas: "Au revoir."


Phoebe: "Nic, wait! Nic..."


Phoebe: "It must be the drizzle. He doesn't want to get wet. That's why he left."

***


Phoebe: "I don't understand how Nicholas suddenly became so cold toward me. It's like a switch flipped inside of him. I thought he cared for me. He was the only one who knew about my true heritage, and he was the one who supported me. I wish I knew what was on his mind. I don't want to go back to my family. They are sure to force me to take his hand in marriage."

***


Nicholas: "Phoebe, frankly, is annoying. She's always going on about 'her old place'. If it's that great then why not just go back to it? The only reason I ever entertained her was to get into the royal family's good graces, but it turns out her family's not even that influential in the first place. She thinks she's so special. I know you hate to hear this, but Phoebe, dearest Phoebe, you are just another woman to me."

***




Roxanne: "Jade, can I ask you something?"
Jade: "Go ahead."


Roxanne: "Have you and Evelyn decided who you will be awarding the penalty to?"


Jade: "We'll be deciding that later."
Roxanne: "I see. Are the odds of it being me high?"


Jade: "Possibly, since you and Steven are the only two celebrities with bodyguards remaining."


Jade: "Why are you asking me this instead of Evelyn?"


Roxanne: "Oh, well, er...I just wanted to hear things from both sides."
Jade: "Makes sense."


Jade: "We'll see how it goes. I'm inclined to give it to Steven again because I find it strange how he's still surviving all the penalties. And between you and me, I like you more than Steven even though I'm his bodyguard. There's something about you that makes me want to listen to you when you speak. You and Nicholas."


Roxanne: "Maybe it's years of experience speaking in front of student bodies. But I actually hate public speaking."


Jade: "Really? I couldn't tell. I think once you get into the mode you become a natural."
Roxanne: "Regardless, thank you Jade for telling me all this."
Jade: "My pleasure."

*
*
*


Evelyn: "So, if we stick to our plan, we should either penalise Roxy or Steven."
Jade: "Yup. Roxanne actually approached me earlier."


Evelyn: "She did? What for?"


Jade: "She seemed worried about her position in the Smole. Mainly if we were going to penalise her."


Evelyn: "What did you tell her?"
Jade: "I said we'd decide later but I'm more inclined to penalise Steven."


Evelyn: "Then we have to penalise Steven now that we told her that."
Jade: "I didn't confirm anything though. If you want we can still change things."


Evelyn: "No, we shouldn't do that. I would pick Steven too. Just curious though, why Steven?"
Jade: "I find it weird that he's so fixated on one contestant, and he's also somehow still here even though he received quite a few penalties."

*
*
*



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Has the Mole's bodyguard been executed?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is a bodyguard

Q3: Who does the Mole share a room with?
A: Roxanne Nimony
B: Evelyn Kohler
C: Jade Puddingface
D: Steven Clyde Stevenson
E: Nobody


Q4: In Mission 5, which car did the Mole take?
A: Red
B: Black
C: Green

Q5: In Mission 5, which photo did the Mole originally have?
A: Text Speak
B: Two Yachts
C: Pokeball
D: 3D Image
E: Statue
F: Sky Tower


Q6: In Mission 5, how many times did the Mole change photos?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

Q7: What was the last photo the Mole had in Mission 5?
A: Text Speak
B: Two Yachts
C: Pokeball
D: 3D Image
E: Statue
F: Sky Tower


Q8: In which order did the Mole burn the photo in Mission 5?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not burn the photo

Q9: In Mission 5, what did the Mole get a face paint of?
A: Unicorn
B: Whimsical
C: Pirate
D: The Mole did not get a face paint

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Nicholas Penn
B: Steven Clyde Stevenson
C: Jade Puddingface
D: Roxanne Nimony
E: Evelyn Kohler
F: Phoebe Holmes

*
*
*


"Contestants, the pot is falling, and some of you are slipping. All corrections have been used up and no exemptions are available. Any of you could go home now. Who would it be?"



"Nicholas Penn."
Nicholas: "Hmm."























































































































































































































































"Safe."
Nicholas: "Hm."


"Roxanne Nimony."


































































































































































































































































"Safe."
Roxanne: "Yes."


"Jade Puddingface."
Jade: "Here goes nothing."
















































































































































































































































































"Safe."
Jade: "Phew."
Nicholas: "This is a lucky sofa. I hired a priest to bless it earlier today."


"Steven Clyde Stevenson."
























































































































































































































































"Safe."


"Phoebe Holmes,"


"Evelyn Kohler, one of you will be leaving us tonight."


"Phoebe Holmes."
Phoebe: "Please, don't send me home."













































































































































































































































































"Executed."
Phoebe: "No...I tried my best. I really did. I am disappointed I didn't stay longer. However, it has been a pleasure being around all of you and I will miss you. Goodbye. I will have to find somewhere else to hide."


Steven: "She was a guileless girl. I think that was her biggest downfall: trusting the wrong Sim."
Roxanne: "She was shy but sweet. Even though she seemed to be secretive at times we knew deep down she couldn't be the Mole. Phoebe, you will be missed."


Phoebe: "Thank you. You are making me tear up. Nic...er, Nicholas, do you have any parting words for me before I leave?"


Nicholas: "You were good while you lasted."
Jade: "That's all you have to say?"
Nicholas: "Yes."
Phoebe: "I see...goodbye."


"Thank you for joining, Phoebe. We hope to see you again."


"Celebrities, bodyguards, contestants. You have made it to the final 5. It is not an easy feat, both for the bodyguards who bear the weight of two quizzes, and for the celebrities who must deal with sabotage from the bodyguards. Hopefully all of you have caught the Mole before the Mole can do more damage."


The runaway princess has run away! Will another celebrity fall or will a bodyguard be executed next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!