Saturday 5 August 2017

33.12-Black sheep

Last episode, Zoe had to replicate a picture from memory, Tanya had to eat crepes, Nancy and Vlad had to replicate a news article and Justin had to sculpt. Wayne had to ride a horse and the others had to be done when he arrived to earn points. Only Zoe couldn't make it in time, so 120/200 points were earned after Wayne made it to the end in time, leading to 410/860 points. Is Zoe the Mole? Or will she be the next to be executed?

***


Tanya: "Relaxing, isn't it?"


Nancy: "Yes it is but I can't stay in here for too long."
Zoe: "You need to take a break once in a while, Nancy."
Nancy: "I can't. There's too much on the line."


Nancy: "I suppose there's no point in hiding this. My parents were both Harvard graduates with prestigious jobs and they want me to be just like them. They weren't exactly happy when I wanted to join the Smole the first time and weren't pleased when I was the first to be executed. It was so humiliating. Later they let me join Season 20 on account that I win. I didn't. They felt I was wasting time. I was invited back to join this season and they said that if I don't win, I don't need to come back and I have to pay for Harvard myself. They see me as the black sheep in the family. I need to prove them wrong."


Wayne: "Woo! Look at me! This is so fun!"


Wayne: "I can't believe that the cold-blooded creature with the irritating squeaky voice is more popular than me. How is that possible?"


Wayne: "Look at my stunts!"


Wayne: "Bet Vlad can't do that!"


Wayne: "They're having so much fun...and ignoring me...I'll show them. I'll show them all."

***
Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Which seasons did the Mole join?
A: Seasons 3 and 5
B: Season 6
C: Seasons 7 and 20
D: Season 9
E: Seasons 9 and 13
F: Season 26

Q3: What is the Mole's favourite food?
A: Waffles
B: Fruit Parfait
C: Peanut Butter and Jelly
D: Tri-Tip Steak
E: O Positive Plasma
F: Veggie Burger


Q4: Who stood beside the Mole when choosing the items before Mission 7?
A: Wayne Goppud
B: Nancy Harvard and Zoe Lin
C: Wayne Goppud and Justin Huez
D: Zoe Lin and Vlad Pire
E: Justin Huez and Tanya Sim
F: Vlad Pire

Q5: In Mission 7, what did the Mole pick?
A: Horse
B: Plate
C: Newspaper and laptop
D: Drawing table
E: Sculpting station


Q6: In what order did Wayne have to reach the Mole in Mission 7?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole is Wayne

Q7: How many points was the Mole's task worth in Mission 7?
A: 80
B: 60
C: 40
D: 20
E: 0


Q8: In Mission 7, did the Mole complete the task in time?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Before Mission 7, in what order did the Mole choose the items?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: Last


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tanya Sim
B: Zoe Lin
C: Nancy Harvard
D: Wayne Goppud
E: Vlad Pire
F: Justin Huez


Nancy: "One of my suspects is gone and the other did surprisingly well in the last mission. It could be because of what I said but I could also be on the wrong track. I need to re-evalute and play it safe for now. I have all the information I need. I just need to sift for the relevant ones."

***


"You six have made it past the halfway mark so that's an achievement, considering your history. But for someone, this is all they will get to."


"Nancy Harvard."
Nancy: "I can't look..."











































































































































































































Nancy: "Oh...oh, of course. Duh."


"Wayne Goppud."
Wayne: "With so few left this is really tense."
































































































































































































































































Wayne: "Booyeah."


"Justin Huez."
Justin: "Here's hoping I'm right."



















































































































































"Unfortunately Justin Huez, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Justin: "Well, I tried my best. I may have been distracted from time to time but I wanted to do myself and my son proud. I hope he's proud of what I've done this season. I am. Good luck to the rest. Tanya, win this. Unless you're the Mole of course. Then I can't help it."


Vlad: "This is quite the shocker. I think he would have been a great help for any physical missions."
Zoe: "He was good at maintaining a certain level of suspicion on himself. I personally think it's admirable he's playing for his family."


"Thank you for joining Justin and we hope to see you again soon."

Justin Huez has been executed! Did you suspect him? Or did you think someone else was the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!