Sunday 27 August 2017

34.02-This house is insane


In the first episode, 12 contestants had to secretly meet up at Los Suenos Private Club in an hour without the spy Felix (which was unbeknownst to them) finding out. Unfortunately they failed to figure out who the spy was and not everybody was there when all three guesses were used, so no points were earned, making the pot 0/100. To top it off, Felix was among those at the club, thus he earned himself the first exemption this season. He is safe but who will be the first to go home?

***

Gladys: "Can you believe this? I hope you're not watching but this lady--no, woman--just stripped naked. Did her mother not teach her manners?"


Janice: "You have no idea how to live life."


Gladys: "Did you hear her?"
Lewis: "It's her choice."


Lewis: "I heard you're a politician."
Gladys: "Yes. I know all about my country and its citizens, and I know something about you too."
Lewis: "Knew it would come sooner or later."


Gabriel: "Hawt."
Wanda: "Never expected to hear you say that."
Gabriel: "Is it because I'm Vietnamese? I was born there but the last time I was there was when I was 10."


Wanda: "Oh, that explains a lot. Anyway, I applaud you for embracing nature's gift to you, Janice."
Gladys: "Oh my god. This house is insane."


Gladys: "It's like nobody cares about image here."
Gabriel: "Can you like be quiet? I'm checking out the girl in the pool."


Gabriel: "Why not you have your conversation elsewhere?"


Gladys: "Me? How about you? Ugh, no need to get upset over this..."


Lily: "I pre-emptively apologise on behalf of my sister, Rose. She has a short fuse and can be a thorn in your flesh sometimes but she's my sister and I love her. And it will be useful in the game since nobody will want to mess with her."


Rose: "Try anything funny and you'll get it from me."
Lewis: "Just because I'm a Stewart? Unbelievable."

***


Rose: "I'll make you see stars."
Darren: "I already am."


Darren: "That lady Rose can be quite cute when she's angry. Many women here are nice."


Maggie: "Hello Rose. I think you're a little grumpy so I'm here to cheer you up!"


Maggie: "Noodles, noodles every day, I love noodles, yum and yay!"
Rose: "Er..."


James: "This is so childish."


Maggie: "Don't you feel less prickly now?"
Rose: "Where did you even get that outfit and stuff? And are you wearing blue contacts?"
Maggie: "All in the name of noodles."


Rose: "Riiight...better watch out for you."


Maggie: "Ta-da! It's me again! Bet you couldn't guess."

***


Darren: "So I do apologise for not being very around in the previous mission."
Lily: "I can understand now that you told me your side of the story, Darren. Did you give yourself that name?"
Darren: "Yes. My name is actually 叶大仁, and I was told it spelled as Darren but it's pronounced Da Ren but the foreigners cannot say properly and pronounce it as Dare-Ren."


Lily: "I had a chat with Darren and I learned so much about him. He's from Northern China and Simlish is understandably not his native tongue. So he's a bit slower in trying to comprehend instructions. No wonder he felt so lost in the first mission. I think we need to suspend our judgement of everyone when we first meet them or it won't be fair to them."


Gabriel: "I never knew there were black Chinese and white African."


Maggie: "I think it's time to share my thoughts. For one, why is Gladys white? She's from Africa. And what about Darren? He's from China and he's black? Where is the logic in this world? Oh, you wanna know something completely ridiculous? I can't believe there aren't any noodles in this house. Like, where are my noodles? I want noodles! I eat noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day! And if I have supper or tea break as well. GIVE ME MY NOODLES! Speaking of noodles, I think Felix has lost his noodles. He just got an exemption but he's emo-ing by himself. Like, what's his problem? Not enough noodles?"


Maggie: "Some day I'll get that first exemption. No, I'll win the whole game."


Maggie: "And then I can buy ALL THE NOODLES IN THE WORLD!"


Felix: "I came to forget, but each time time quiets down I start to think of her and hear her voice oh so clearly..."

***


Lily: "I think we should form a coalition, since we are sisters."


Rose: "Well...how can I be sure you're not the Mole? Look at the last time two family members were on the same season. One of them was the Mole."


Rose: "Poor Damien was too trusting."
Lily: "Yet I trust you even though you're more suited for the game than I."


Lily: "I can assure you I'm not the Mole. I come in peace. Do we have a coalition?"


Rose: "I come in peace too."
Lily: "I guess we have ourselves a coalition."
Rose: "I hope I don't regret this."
Lily: "Knowing you, you'll make sure you won't."


Darren: "Wa Sai, you two are very hard workers. It's so stressful just watching you two."


James: "Okay, then we'll stop."


James: "How about we talk a little about your family background, Lewis? Are you connected to the evil Angel and Damien Stewart from four seasons ago?"


Darren: "I do not like the sound of your tone. I am leaving while I still can."


Lewis: "As much as I'd like to hide it, the cat will be let out of the bag eventually so I'll just tell you upfront: yes."


Lewis: "But I hate them. I hate my family. I wish I wasn't born into the Stewarts. I despise and loathe all their wicked deeds. That's why I'm in the police force. It's my duty to stop them."


James: "Oh, this is interesting. So, were you the one that brought the whole family to shambles?"


Lewis: "...I did play a part, yes. But my role cannot be considered the main one. They were bound to get their comeuppance eventually, with or without me."

***

Time for the first quiz. Contestants are advised to just answer as per normal with one Mole in mind and not two.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: 21
B: 23
C: 27
D: 30
E: 32
F: 34
G: 35
H: 38
I: 42
J: 46
K: 48


Q3: Which month was the Mole born in?
A: January
B: February
C: March
D: April
E: May
F: June
G: July
H: August
I: September
J: October
K: November
L: December


Q4: Rank the Mole in terms of birth month. The list is in ascending order, with 1st meaning the Mole is born in the earliest month.
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th



Q5: In Mission 1, where was the Mole initially?
A: Fishing Spot
B: Library
C: Government Complex
D: Park
E: Art Gallery
F: Beach
G: Gym
H: Private club
I: Cemetery
J: Smole house


Q6: Was the Mole at the private club at the end of Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 1, was the Mole a spy?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: In Mission 1, how many questions did the Mole ask?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 7




Q9: Was the Mole officially accused of being the spy in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No



Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Gabriel Ruen
B: Kairel St. James
C: Darren Yap
D: Felix Kuchappe
E: James Christian Sol
F: Lewis Stewart
G: Maggie Noodles
H: Lily Flowerina
I: Wanda Ball
J: Gladys Delmeer-Gomez
K: Rose Flowerina
L: Janice Ilien

***



"It is time for your very first execution ceremony. The one with the lowest score will be leaving us tonight, unless one of the Moles has the other figured out already. Your faces will be shown on the screen in front of you. If you see it, you're safe. If you don't, unless you're exempt, you're the first victim."







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"And the last one safe is..."





















































































































































"Gabriel Ruen. Unfortunately, that means Rose Flowerina, you are the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Gladys: "It is such a shame. She had so much potential."
James: "I smell the BS in that one."
Darren: "What is BS?"


Felix: "Oh man, I shouldn't have joined a show that uses the word 'execution'..."
Gabriel: "You are very weird."


Janice: "Not who I wanted to go first."
Maggie: "Oh woe is me!"
Rose: "Shut up. Spare me the hypocrisy."


Lily: "I wish it wasn't you."
Rose: "Really? Cause you seem pretty calm about it."


Rose: "It just sucks so much to be the first, but I guess I have to go...grr..."
Lily: "Wait."


Rose: "Clearly we shouldn't have signed up together. I hope you're not the Mole, or else..."


Lily: "I can assure you I am not. But I will do my best, that is what I can promise."


Rose: "I think I shouldn't have trusted Lily. The moment you say that T word you're going through this door. For my sake I hope she's not the Mole."
"Thank you for joining Rose. We hope to see you again."


"The Moles' first victim has been claimed. Rose is not the Mole, so both Moles are still in the game. But congratulations on surviving the first execution, though there will be many more to come."

The thorny Rose has been executed! Is Lily the Mole? Can she be trusted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!