Friday 11 August 2017

33.15-Ooh, carpet


Previously, the final 5 had to bring 10 teddy bears out without being hit by a paintball gun. Neither Nancy nor Tanya were hit so they managed to earn 50/100 points for the pot, or 460/960 points. Nancy maanged to get a hidden exemption by taking Vera Blackburn's badge and in the end it was her ally Zoe who was executed. With the finale in sight, which one will lose the race at the last moment?

***


Wayne: "Awoo!"


Wayne: "Growl..."


Wayne: "I smell an enemy..."


Wayne: "Now is the time to finish him once and for all."


Wayne: "Ooh, carpet."


Wayne: "Can't resist..."


Vlad: "What's going on here?"


Vlad: "Oh, you again."


Wayne: "Your time is up, Vlad."


Wayne: "Prepare to die."


Vlad: "Get away from me."


Wayne: "Only the werewolf shall survive."
Vlad: "I said back off."


Vlad; "Back."


Vlad: "Off!"


Wayne: "You dare to push me?"


Vlad: "You were the one who started it."
Wayne: "That's it. Awoo!"


Vlad: "You forced me into this."


Vlad: "You will obey me."


Wayne: "Woof?"


Wayne: "Your wish is my command..."


Vlad: "Very good. Looks like I'm getting better at this. Now stretch out your hand."


Vlad: "This will hurt but only for a short while."


Wayne: "Oww..."


Wayne: "..woo..."


Wayne: "...woo..."


Wayne: "...WOOOOO!"


Vlad: "Yucks. Got a little fur in between my fangs."


Vlad: "Now you should be too weak to try anything funny now."


Wayne: "Awoo!"


Wayne: "Ugh..."


Wayne: "What's going on? Why do I feel so weak?"


Wayne: "What am I doing here?"


Vlad: "I don't like using my powers but sometimes I'm forced into it. It took a while for the others to warm up to me. I don't want to break that. I feel a little guilty but I had to stop Wayne. I just hope he doesn't remember and start telling everyone."


Tanya: "I have a pretty bad memory. My parents said it was because I kept hitting my head when I was a toddler. So I tend to write a lot of stuff down if I can. Met with stiff competition, I'm just proud that I made it this far. See, Rory? I can do it. So can you. Now go get me a proper job."

***


Vlad: "Good morning ladies."


Tanya: "Yes, it is quite an early morning. I guess I couldn't sleep last night."
Vlad: "Did Wayne tell either of you anything?"


Nancy: "No...should he?"
Vlad: "No."


Nancy: "I thought he was cool at first but now he's just really annoying. That's why I hate dogs."


Tanya: "Oh, I never knew."
Nancy: "At least you don't bother us every day. That guy's crazy enough to howl at night. How do I sleep with him howling?"
Vlad: "That is so true. Thanks for not treating me differently though."
Tanya: "I do apologise for that, Vlad. I was a little hesitant at first but now that I've gotten to know you better you're quite nice. And you always have stories to tell."

***


"Good morning contestants. For your next mission, you will be partnering with a few canines."
Wayne: "Ohh yeah."
"You will personally train one dog each to hunt for points...and possibly an exemption. There are 240 points to be earned. You have one hour. Good luck."


Nancy: "I just said I didn't like dogs and what do they come up with? A dog mission. Matybe I should have said I was allergic to dogs. Then again, I probably couldn't have joined consdering Wayne is a giant dog."

***




Nancy: "I'm going to take a few moments to note stuff down first before I brace myself for the inevitable."


Contestants get some time to establish a connection with the dogs and train them.



Vlad: "I think this dog knows some commands."


Nancy: "Maybe a small dog won't be so bad."




Vlad: "Hunt!"
Shep: "Woof?"


Shep: "Woof woof?"


Vlad: "Come on. I'm burning up here."


Wayne: "Come on girl. Show me whatcha got."


Wayne: "Go fetch me an exemption?"


Ralston: "Woof?"


Tanya: "Come on now. Cooperate with me."


Nancy: "Looks like Tanya isn't having much luck either."


Walter: "Grr..."
Tanya: "I don't think it likes me."

***





And the hour begins now.


Shep: "Woof woof!"


Ditz: "Eee?"


Ralston: "Mm?"


Walter: "Grr..."


Tanya: "How well-trained do you think your dog is to find points?"
Vlad: "Hopefully well enough."


Wayne: "My dog's the best dog. There's no one better. We have a connection. It's gonna bring me that exemption."
Nancy: "We'll see about that, Mr. President."


Has Ditz found something?


Vlad: "Oh no, it's going after a ball."


Vlad: "Wait, false alarm."


Ditz: "Ee!"


Ralston: "Sniff sniff..."


Ralston: "Woof."


Walter: "Woof."


Wayne: "Your dog is having a bit of a trouble, eh?"
Nancy: "Eh, leave him be."
Wayne: "It's a she, actually."
Nancy: "And you know because? Wait, nevermind that."


Vlad: "It's walking to you."


Tanya: "I think it found something it wants me to see."


Tanya: "A maple leaf."


Tanya: "Thanks but I don't know what to do with it."


Can Shep find points?


Is Ralston's nose astute enough?


Vlad: "Come on, Shep. Change of plans. We're going to go for the exemption. Think you can find that?"


Vlad: "This is a tough mission because you can't control what they do. Except for Wayne, maybe, but I really wanted the exemption I sent my dog Shep to try and find it. I hope he understands."


Walter: "Grr..."


Ditz seems to be tired.


How many points can they dig up?


Shep: "Woof!"


Shep: "Hah hah hah hah..."


Vlad: "Did you do it? Ew, what's this?"


Vlad: "An empty chip bag? That's not what I was after."
Shep: "Woof?"


Shep: "Woof."


Vlad: "I guess 'exemption' was too big a word for him to understand."


***


"And the hour is up! Vlad's dog found 30 points, Tanya's dog found 120 points, Wayne's dog found 70 points and Nancy's dog found 10 points. Altogether, 230/240 points have been earned so that's very impressive. There is now 690/1200 points in the pot."


"Also, Walter found an exemption so Tanya gets the exemption!"
Tanya: "Really? I can't believe it. That dog is my lucky star."


Tanya: "I guess this was a hard mission for the Mole to sabotage. On a side note, I'm so elated that I actually earned the final exemption! I can't believe I'm actually going into the finale. It's like a dream, but better."

Tanya has the exemption, so what odds are there left for the others to advance to the finale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!