Tuesday 15 August 2017

33.17-Sleeping is a waste of time


Last episode, it was revealed that nobody was executed. 230/240 points were earned in the mission, bringing the pot to 690/1200 points. Tanya managed to earn an exemption for herself but after the execution ceremony it was revealed she had to do something to save it. What does she have to do?

***



Tanya: "I should make a nice meal for everyone."


Tanya: "Good morning Nancy. You're up pretty early."
Nancy: "I'm always up early. Sleeping is a waste of time. What do you think they're going to make us do today?"


Tanya: "Probably something about my exemption. Knowing them they would probably make me choose between points and exemption. It's a really tough decision. I would like to make it to the finale but I'm happy being here already. And I don't want to sacrifice points."
Nancy: "If I were you, I would choose the exemption no matter what. It's even more valuable at this stage."

***


"Good morning contestants. Today, Tanya will get to defend her exemption but one of you three will be able to take it away from her for yourself. You will be brought to an abandoned building. Vlad, Nancy and Wayne, you three will randomly pick an envelope. 2 of them contain 100 points each while one contains an exemption. Tanya will try to shoot you down if she wants the exemption. If she shoots the one with the exemption before he or she reaches the end, she gets the exemption. Otherwise, she loses it to that contestant. Similarly, if she shoots someone with points before they reach the end, the points are forfeited. Good luck."


Tanya: "This is not good. Not good at all. I don't want to have to be the one doing this."

***





Tanya: "Alright. Here I go."


Nancy: "We should discuss strategy. Do we go in all at once or one by one?"


Vlad: "I think it's better if we go in altogether. She'd have a tougher time getting us all."
Wayne: "There ain't no time for all this. If we run in now she won't be expecting it at all."


Nancy: "Wayne, wait!"
Vlad: "So do we watch him?"


Tanya: "Sorry but I'm going for the exemptions. I need the money."


Wayne: "I hope she doesn't hit me."


Vlad: "How about we both go in at the same time?"
Nancy: "I suppose now's the best time since she's distracted by Wayne."


Wayne: "I'll hide here."


Tanya: "Pew pew pew! Why am I not hitting him?"


Nancy: "Seriously Vlad? That's not going to protect you."
Vlad: "What?"


Tanya: "I should focus on them one at a time...but what if Wayne has the points? I don't want to be a sinner..."


Nancy: "I hope she can't see me from here."


Vlad: "Take cover!"


Nancy: "Tanya, don't shoot. I have something I want to discuss with you."


Vlad: "What is she doing?"


Vlad: "Is she surrendering?"


Tanya: "What's Nancy doing?"


Nancy: "Tanya, I mean no harm."


Nancy: "I don't have the exemption."


Nancy: "I have 100 points. So let me through."


Wayne: "That's not true. We can't see what's inside our envelopes."


Tanya: "Hmm...okay, I believe you, Nancy. You're free to go."


Nancy: "You need a little wit and smarts. I don't know what I have but I pretended that I had points so that she would let me pass. If I have 100 points, great. If I have the exemption, even better."


Wayne: "I better make a dash for the  end. FINISH LINE HERE I COME!"


Tanya: "Wait! No, I missed Wayne too. I can only hope Vlad has my exemption."


Nancy: "We're both through."
Wayne: "You really know what you have?"
Nancy: "No, that was a lie. I tricked Tanya. As for you, running off like that..."


Vlad: "Missed."


Vlad: "I could crouch under here but it's not covered."


Tanya: "Come on, it's such an easy target...stop moving so much, Vlad! Of all things he just had to be a vampire with amazing reflexes."


Vlad: "Woah, nearly hit me."


Vlad: "It's now or never."
Tanya: "Just keep running in a straight line."


Vlad: "Oof!"
"Vlad is eliminated."


Nancy: "This is the third time this season Vlad the fast vampire has been eliminated. Either he really sucks or he's just trying to sabotage."


Tanya: "My job here is done. I really hope Vlad has the exemption."

***


Tanya: "Hey guys. Sorry about earlier."
"It's time to see what each contestant has."


"Wayne has 100 points."


"Nancy has 100 points."


"Vlad has the exemption. That means 200/200 points have been earned this mission, making the pot 890/1400 points. On top of that, Tanya has successfully claimed back her exemption and is making it through to the finale."


Tanya: "Yes! I can't believe it!"


Vlad: "Well, that really sucks for me. I could've gotten it."
Tanya: "I'm sorry Vlad."


Vlad: "No worry. Congratulations on winning the exemption again and being a finalist."
Tanya: "Thanks. Good luck to the rest of you."

Tanya is officially in the finale! Is she the Mole or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!