Monday 7 August 2017

33.13-Plants are blegh


On the Smole, the final 6 had to complete tasks before Wayne arrived with his horse. Zoe was the only one to fail. Wayne made it to the end in time, earning 120/200 points and bringing the pot up to 410/860 points. Justin was the next to be executed which shocked a few. If Justin is not the Mole, who is?

***


Nancy: "You're going to get cancer if you keep eating processed food."
Wayne: "I'm a werewolf. And a carnivore. Plants are blegh. How do you swallow them?"


Wayne: "Hey, tell me something. Who would you prefer to stay in the game: me or Vlad?"


Nancy: "I couldn't care for either."
Wayne: "If you had to pick one?"
Nancy: "Vlad I guess. He's more likeable than you. You're just arrogant and loud and obnoxious."
Wayne: "But he doesn't even have a pulse! And he speaks like a girl. And you're pretty obnoxious yourself."


Nancy: "What did you say? Great, you made me dirty the counter."


Nancy: "Now I have to clean this up...sigh."

***


Zoe: "I think it's strange that Tanya is in the final five. I just don't see her as a strong contender. Even more so when the last season she joined was aeons ago and she claims she's hardly watched any recent seasons. The Smole has greatly evolved since then and if she's not adapting, she's very possibly the next out. Unless she's the Mole."


Wayne: "Do you think I'm sexy?"
Tanya: "I'm sure you are...in your own way."


Wayne: "Then kiss me."
Tanya: "Mmmff!"


Tanya: "What was that all about?"
Wayne: "Wait, you said you found me a sexy dog, didn't you?"


Tanya: "To werewolves maybe. I'm really not interested in being romantically involved with an animal. Especially since I'm married and all."


Vlad: "So how long did Tanya take to find the crepes?"
Wayne: "Don't know, don't care."


Vlad: "Are you even serious about keeping this coalition?"


Wayne: "Vampires and werewolves are never meant to work together. Go find all those b**** for help."
Vlad: "What are you talking about?"


Vlad: "Oh, I get it. You're jealous of me."


Wayne: "Me? Jealous of you? Did you say that right?"


Wayne: "I'm clearly better than you. What is there to be jealous of?"


Vlad: "If you aren't jealous then why do you constantly feel the need to brag about yourself to me?"


Vlad: "Maybe you want to have fangs. I can help you with that."
Wayne: "I am not trading this for that."


Vlad: "Are you sure? You were plucking some chest hair off the other day."
Wayne: "I was shedding."


Wayne: "I'll show you that I'm better. I will make it to the end and you won't. I'll steal all your girls and make them love me and hate you."

***


Wayne: "Don't you like a confident, warm, sexy man?"
Zoe: "Yes..."


Zoe: "...but you're not one of them. Now get out."
Wayne: "What am I doing wrong? In what way am I inferior?"

***


"Contestants, it is time for your next mission. You will be visiting an abandoned building. There are 10 teddy bears to be collected, each worth 10 points. However, there are also paintball shooters who are wearing opaque goggles. They can't see you but they can hear you and if you get hit, you're out. You do get to disarm them though if you take away the badge they have on them. This mission will last for 2 hours. Good luck."

***


Wayne: "I don't get this automobile business. You can't feel your feet."


Nancy: "I say we go in in pairs and trios."


This is the building.

Vlad: "We'll be scouting the place."


Zoe: "Don't run."
Vlad: "I can outrun them."


Vlad: "Woah!"
Benjamin: "Who's there?"


Vlad: "Missed me."
Benjamin: "Dammit where is he?"


Vlad: I better pick up this teddy bear quietly.


Vlad: "Not another one."


Zoe: "I don't know if there's anyone behind there, but I see a teddy bear. I'll take the risk."


Zoe: "Gasp! Dmitry!"


Dmitry: "Bang bang bang."
Zoe: "Good thing I ducked."


Dmitry: "Did I hit them?"


Zoe: "Another one."


Zoe: "I better be quiet."


Zoe: "Apparently some of the executed contestants are also blind shooters. I need to warn the others about this or they'll let out a gasp or shock which will alert the shooters."


Hailey: "Hmm, I thought I heard someone."


Hailey: "I shouldn't fire blindly. Maybe it was the wind."


Zoe: How many of them are there?


Vlad: "I better run before she realises I'm still there."


Vlad: "I better keep low."


Vlad: "I don't think she sees...hears me."


Vlad: "Woah! Nearly hit me."


Vlad: "It may be harder to detect me because I'm cold and a fast runner but Uma is blindly firing like she's in World War III. That's something I have to warn the others about."


Uma: "I heard you! You can't hide from me!"
Vlad: I should disarm her.


Vlad: "Ack! Who shot me?"
"Vlad is eliminated."


Nancy: "And again, Vlad is the first to be eliminated."


Zoe: "Perfect. He's so bored of this job he magically changed into new clothes already."


Zoe: "Take that, Dmitry."


Zoe: "You're going down."


Zoe: "I have some rope that can tie you down."



Zoe: "Oof...what was I thinking?"
Dmitry: "Now where is the gun?"
Zoe: "Now is my chance to run. Wait a minute...his badge is hanging on the thread. If I grab it..."
"Shooter Dmitry is eliminated."
Zoe: "Yes! Haha!"


Justin: "I thought I heard some noise. Did I hit anyone?"


Justin: "Splat! Bang!"
Zoe: "I need to get there."


Justin: "Bang! Splat!"


Zoe: "I'm good at this."


Justin: "Splat!"
Zoe: "Ouch!"


"Zoe is eliminated."
Zoe: "So close..."


Can these three succeed?


Nancy: "Why is no one manning that?"


Nancy: "Nothing in here. Poor guy doesn't even know he's aiming at a wall."


Wayne: "Come on, don't be scared."


Tanya: "I pray we won't get shot."


Wayne: Justin....


Justin: "Splat splat splat."


Wayne: "Muahaha. I'm safely in."


Tanya: "Eep!"
Lena: "Bang!"


Tanya: "That was a close one..."
Lena: "Where are you? Bang bang bang."
Justin: "Splat!"


Tanya: Okay, be quiet Tanya. Don't let them hear you...


Nancy: I just need to be quiet.


Nancy: Don't make any noise...


Nancy: Another one.


Tanya: Tiptoe really slowly...


Lena: "Bang!"
Tanya: Aah! Good thing nothing came out.


Tanya: She's just trying to scare you.


Lena: "I hear you! Bang!"


Tanya: "Run!"


Lena: "Splat splat splat splat splat...is she out yet?"


Justin: "Bang splattity splat."


Tanya: "That was too close."


Wayne: "I love this mission. I feel like the lead of my own action movie, hiding from the snipers with their guns and all, running in the crossfire...so cool, dawg."


Nancy: Uma Phile...


Uma: "Bang!"
Nancy: Idiot doesn't know where she's aiming.


Nancy: "Yet another one."


Tanya: "Hey there's one here...oops."


Tanya: "I hope nobody heard me say that."


Wayne: Right in front, eh?


Wayne: I just need to crouch really low.


Wayne: "Achoo!"
Vera: "Aah! Wait, bang."


Vera: "Bang bang."
Wayne: "Keep trying, old hag. You'll never catch me."


Vera: "Where is that rude scoundrel? I must teach him a lesson."


Wayne: "Oww!"
"Wayne is eliminated."


Vera: "Got you at last. Now who you calling old?"


Tanya: "Now it's just up to me and Nancy...this is so stressful."


Nancy: I need to get rid of her for strategic reasons.


Nancy: "Give it to me!"
Hailey: "Aah!"


Hailey: "You're not taking it!"


Hailey: "Where's the gun...ow! Did you just hit my head? I'm not even properly dressed!"
Nancy: "I'm in charge now. You obediently give me the badge or I'll be forced to smear you with paint."
Hailey: "Okay, okay! I'll just leave it on the floor here...ow..."
"Shooter Hailey is eliminated."


Nancy: "You've got to have brains. Take hold of their weapon and reverse the roles. They'll have no choice but to do your bidding."


Tanya: "Oh dear. The clock is ticking..."


Tanya: "I hope nobody is behind this wall..."


Tanya: "Nancy!"
Nancy: "SHH!"
Uma: "Bang bang splat splat!"


Nancy: "You nearly got me killed!"
Tanya: "Sorry."


Nancy: "I've got an idea. I take down the shooters while you go grab the bears. Deal?"


Tanya: "Deal."


"30 minutes left."


Vera: "Hey! Who yanked my hand?"
Nancy: "Tanya, go!"


Tanya: "There's nothing here!"


Nancy: "Take that, old granny!"
Vera: "I'm not a granny!"


Nancy: "I've got the gun now. Badge or life?"


Vera: "Grr....here...wherever you are."
"Shooter Vera is eliminated."

***


Nancy: "Splat!"
"Shooter Felipe is out."


Tanya: "Nancy's on a roll. She managed to take down so many shooters and turned the tables on them. I think we make a good team. I couldn't find any more bears though so I think we both had to leave to end the mission. There was no point staying on."


Nancy: "Tanya, let's go. Uma was too dangerous to go near."


"The misson is over."


Nancy collected three bears while Tanya had two. 50/100 points were earned, making the pot 460/960 points. If Nancy noticed, shooter Vera had a different badge. For taking down Vera Blackburn, Nancy earns a hdiden exemption.


These 5 teddies were killed in the onslaught and thus are not worth any points.


Wayne: "If I had known she had the exemption I would have tackled her."


Who is the Mole? Is it fighter Nancy, first-out Vlad, try-hard, die-hard Zoe, daring Wayne or cowardly Tanya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!