Sunday 12 November 2017

36.02-Inner beauty


In the first episode, twelve strangers worked together in a planetarium to figure out who had which zodiac. Through luck and skill, they succeeded in time, earning the first 100 points this season. Violet seems confident of her Mole but is she right so early? Or is she the Mole? Or will she be the first one to say her goodbyes this season?

*
*
*


Ainsley: "The best bed a man can get."


Sylvester: "Oh, it looks like we have to share."


Ainsley: "Go find a different bed."
Sylvester: "But er...this is the only bed left! I don't want to share as much as you do but looks like it has to be done."


Theresa: "I hope you don't mind that we will be sleeping on the same bed."
Colt: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just don't scream rape and I'll be happy."
Theresa: "That's a pretty negative thought but rest assured I will not falsify things."

*
*
*


Aiinsley: "There's enough ingredients to make a group serving, but why waste food on others? They can make their own share. I'm not doing a thankless, rewardless job."


Sylvester: "Careful now."


Sylvester: "Excellent. I'm so glad there's a pool table here."


Sylvester: "Come on..."


Sylvester: "Not bad."


Sylvester: "Ugh, I'm getting a headache."


Sylvester: "I'm low on sugar. I need to get a sweet drink. I know there's a sweet bar upstairs."


Colt: "I know you touched me!"
Theresa: "If you continue to malign me I have no choice but to take action."


Colt: "You think I'm afraid of you? You're WRONG."


Colt: "She thinks she's so great just because she's a mayor. Hey you! You're a policeman, right? Help me. That woman violated me last night."
Sylvester: "Are you sure? Can you get proof?"
Colt: "How else do you explain my soreness when I woke up? Just make sure she gets thrown into jail. I'll pay you any amount."
Sylvester: "Any amount, you say?"


Theresa: "I'm not sure how many of you know me, but my name is Theresa Meyers. I'm the mayor of Simplandia. My son's going through this rebellious phase and I can't control him any longer, so I decided to bring us both on a holiday and go to a new environment. And then I found out that the Smole was looking for new contestants. Max pestered me to join so I had no choice but to leave him with a relative who was also in town visiting. I'd hate to disappoint him."


Theresa: "I'm not blaming you or anything, but I'm curious why you didn't help to make a group share since you were up the earliest?"
Ainsley: "There ain't no such thing as a free breakfast in this world. Want food? Get it yourself."


Violet: "The execution arena...needs more African Violets."


Violet: "Still needs more African Violets."


Paris: "You sing very good."
Song: "Thank you."


Paris: "It is such a shame you are not a zinger."


Paris: "You will make it big!"
Song: "Thanks for the compliments."


Song: "Actually, music has always been an important part of my life and I hope to switch to becoming a singer one day."


Paris: "Den why did you become an acteur?"
Song: "It's a long story. I'm a child star so I cashed in on that and launched into acting."


Song: "It's been great but I like singing too. So I can't decide which career path I should take now. Decisions, decisions."


Yves: "I'd like to talk to you in private."
Bryan: "We can talk inside. It's a bit too hot outside today."


Yves: "The contestants still can't differentiate between us. Violet called me Bryan the other day. I'm sure you've felt the same way. So I thought: why not take it up a notch? Form a coalition. Be always seen together so that they can't tell us apart."


Bryan: "No thanks. How do I know I can trust you?"
Yves: "But--"


Bryan: "I'm not that stupid to readily agree."
Yves: "I hope you live to regret it."
Bryan: "I hope you don't live at all. As in executed. No hard feelings."


Sharon: "That dirty patch was such an eyesore. I'm so relieved it's finally been removed."


Sharon: "Sylvester, put the leftover brownies back in the fridge. We don't want them to spoil."
Sylvester: "You're not my mother you know."
Sharon: "Sorry. It's just that a homemaker's job never ends."


James: "Cowabunga!"


James: "Blurb blurb."


James: "HELLO UP THERE! I don't think he can hear me. I'll go up and maybe get what he's having."


James: "HELLO! Don't mind if I do. Mmm, nice."
Yves: "You don't need to shout. I heard you the first time. And I never agreed to share the beer..."


Yves: "Wait a second. What do you say about forming a coalition with me?"


James: "That sounds awesome!"
Yves: "Great."
James: "But I think we should get to know each other first, so that we can trust us. We don't want no Mole, right? We ain't got no Mole in this partnership?"
Yves: "Oh..of course not. Let's have an intimate conversation then."


James: "Tell me your hobbies."
Yves: "I like to play the drums."
James: "Ooh."
Yves: "I stopped playing it for quite a while--"
James: "Ah."
Yves: "But recently, I quit my job to go back. I've found my muse--"
James: "I see."
Yves: "Can you stop interrupting me?"
Stephanie: "Sorry."


Yves: "Oh! Didn't see you there."
Stephanie: "I didn't mean to interrupt or eavesdrop. I just wanted to lounge and read but seeing you two so engrossed in conversation, I didn't want to bother you."
Yves: "No, no, you can sit here."


Yves: "I thought princesses were pretty...you're not that bad, of course."
Stephanie: "...What?"


Stephanie: "Not all princess have to be pretty. There is something caled inner beauty. Sorry. I felt the need to say that."


Yves: "I don't think Stephanie is the Mole. She helped everyone even though she's shy. We succeeded in getting all 100 points when I thought it was near impossible with the Mole around. So I think it's safe to eliminate her from the possibilities. Sucks to be her though."

*
*
*

It's the contestants' first quiz. All will take, but only half (excluding the Mole) will be vulnerable. This will not be revealed, however.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How old is the Mole?
A; 25
B: 29
C: 30
D: 31
E: 32
F: 34
G: 35
H: 43
I: 46
J: 49
K: 52
L: 67


Q3: In Mission 1, did the Mole have a clue on their ticket?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 1, what was the Mole's assigned horoscope?
A: Aries
B: Taurus
C: Gemini
D: Cancer
E: Leo
F: Virgo
G: Libra
H: Scorpio
I: Sagittarius
J: Capricorn
K: Aquarius
L: Pisces



Q5: In Mission 1, did the Mole's assigned horoscope match their actual one?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Unknown



Q6: In Mission 1, did the Mole figure out their horoscope?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: Did the Mole eat in the cafe in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: Which of the dates below matches the Mole's assigned horoscope in Mission 1?
A: 25 January
B: 28 February
C: 3 April
D: 15 May
E: 30 May
F: 14 July
G: 1 August
H: 4 September
I: 16 October
J: 11 November
K: 25 November
L: 3 December


Q9: Which of the following symbols corresponds to the Mole's assigned horoscope in Mission 1?
A: Aries
B: Taurus
C: 
Gemini
D: Cancer
E: Leo
F: Virgo
G: Libra
H: Scorpio
I: Sagittarius
J: 
Capricornus
K: 
Aquarius
L: 
Pisces


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Stephanie Ball
B: James King
C: Paris Virginia
D: Song Wu
E: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
F: Colt Fogey
G: Bryan Seacrest
H: Violet Flowerina
I: Yves Kalin
J: Theresa Meyers
K: Sylvester Roscoe
L: Sharon Vahassaberdeleon


Bryan: "Who's the most forgettable? Hmm...Paris, perhaps. She was the first one to get hers and just stood there for the 2 hours. It's funny how she got her answer so quickly, like she knew where to look. I'm keeping her in mind and under close watch."


*
*
*


It is time for the first execution ceremony of the season. Eleven of them are nervous, but only six should be so.


One by one, they will step in front to hear their fate.


"Colt Fogey."














































































































































































"Colt, you are safe."


"Paris Virginia."


















































































































"Paris, you..."










































































































































"...are safe."


"Violet Flowerina."










































































































































"Violet, unfortunately..."










































































































Violet: "Unfortunately what? Unfortunately there is a pathetic lack of African Violets? Tell me."

































































































































Violet: "What are you waiting for?"
































































































































































































Violet: "Why don't I hear anything? Did it get muted? Do I need to stamp harder to re-activate the voice?"


































































































































































"...you are safe."


Violet: "Took you long enough."


"Sylvester Roscoe."
Sylvester: "What are the chances of me going home first?"
































































































































































































"Zero, now that you are here."


"Ainsley Ruth Del Rino."


































































































































































































"Ainsley, you are not going home."


"Theresa Meyers."







































































































































"You are..."





































































































































































"...the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Theresa: "Me? So fast?"


Theresa: "Max must be so diappointed in me."


Theresa: "But I guess I did overstay my welcome. Anyway guys--"


Theresa: "AAH!"


Ainsley: "I did not see that coming."
Colt: "See what coming? The steam or her execution? Whatever it is, I'm glad it's not me. Now I get the whole bed to myself."


Bryan: "I think she was nice and friendly. Very helpful and didn't have an air of haughtiness around her. She was here to serve the public and serve she did once more by being the sacrificial lamb."
Song: "Well said. I completely agree."
James: "I don't know what you just said but I feel sad she's gone."


Theresa: "I'm soaked now but it's drizzling anyway so I guess we've all met with the same fate. I just wanted to say good luck to all of you and goodbye. It's time to pick Max up and go home."


The popular politician has been executed. One down, eleven left. Who among the eleven is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!