Saturday 25 November 2017

36.09-It was all a dream


Previously, the eight contestants had to play dodgeball. Sylvester and Paris won an exemption for outlasting everyone else and they brought 20/80 points for the pot, making it 160/490 points. A twist surprised everyone, with Violet ending up replacing Sharon. Can she do better with this second chance? Or is she the Mole all along?

*
*
*


Everyone: "AAAHH!"


Sylvester: "OWW!"
Violet: "I'm on fire! Save me!"


Song: "What do I do?"


Bryan: "Stay away from the fire everyone."
Colt: "I knew Violet coming back was a bad idea."


Paris: "She wants revenge on us. For getting rid of her at the car park."


Violet: "Save me...bring me back from the dead...or I will bring my African Violets to haunt you..."


Sylvester: "My tush is burning!"


Violet: "Is anyone going to help me?"


Violet: "Or do you all want me dead? It will help your game, won't it?"
Paris: "Ze pool! Violette, jump into ze pool!"


Violet: "You have paid the price, Ainsley Ruth. Now I trample all over you."


Sylvester: "Phew."


James: "Oh, she must be the Mole. That's why she's back."
Sharon: "I think Violet is not a Sim. I've gone, you're out too, Ainsley is dead. She's brought a fire with her to kill us all."
James: "I ain't havin' any of what you're havin'. I reckon she's trying to arson."


Fire trucks: "Eewwooeewoo..."


Bryan: "Help has arrived! But I don't think I can survive much longer...I've inhaled too much smoke."


Sharon: "Good thing we've already left."
James: "What a casualty in there. It ain't looking like anyone's getting out soon."


Sylvester: "I had this horrible nightmare. I dreamt that Violet came back and to punish us for getting rid of her, she caused an epic fire that killed Ainsley and Bryan. I nearly burned to death to but survived, but I had to watch all the chaos...it was so real...and then...Suddenly she jumped from nowhere, surrounding me with carnivorous plants...then I woke up. Thankfully it was all a dream."


And we welcome back Violet!


Violet: "What? No welcome party? And still no violets?"

Violet: "Yup. Not a single violet. We need to pray for them."




Bryan: "I remember seeing some pimple cream here. Mine has run out."


Bryan: "I hope they don't mind me using it."


Bryan: "I've got to keep flawless skin. Only then will I be able to break into the industry and fight Song."


Bryan: "She's the only one blocking my way right now. If I want to make it in, she has to go. And I happen to know something of hers that will ruin her career for good. It's just as well. She wanted to get out of acting anyway. I'm just giving her a push."



Song: "Colt, I was wondering if you could help me."


Colt: "No. I've given up helping others. They can either help themselves or go to hell."
Song: "I really think if you experienced the miracle of birth and fatherhood you wouldn't be such a grump. Parents have to be selfless for their children."
Colt: "Ha! You know nothing. It's exactly my children that made me who I am today. Now scram. And put on some pants. It's shameful for a married woman to go around seducing men by walking around in scanty clothes."

*
*
*


Violet: "I missed out on quite a lot. And who will think I'm the Mole?"
Paris: "Violette. I cannot help to hear you and I have a suggestion."


Paris: "We work together as a coalition. After all, we slepped togeder."
Violet: "Phrasing. We slept in the same bed."
Paris: "Iz zat not what I said?"
Violet: "Anyway, I might need the help, so you have yourself a deal."


Sylvester: "Woah! Oops..."


Sylvester: "That sound...oh, I'm feeling the itch again. I'm sure no one will notice if I take a few."


Bryan: "I'm always giving away cars as a host. Now it's my turn to finally get one."

Bryan: "I can feel it. I'm getting closer and closer to my goals. No more will I be just a familiar face, the secondary character. Finally, I can step into the limelight. I don't regret joining the Smole. Once I win, I'll be famous. That will boost my fame. Once I've built enough, I can highlight the problems in this society and use it to purge the vermins with my clout. Just like vampires for instance. They took my wife's soul...they will pay for that."


Stephanie: "My sisters say this helps build my confidence...but it still feels so embarrassing. I feel so underdressed."


Colt: "Why are you standing around here talking to yourself? And why aren't you wearing anything? How immature of girls nowadays, to think it's acceptable to not cover skin."


Colt: "But should I have expected any better from a childish girl who enjoys children's books?"
Stephanie: "Who...who told you that?"


Colt: "Enid Blyton. Duh."
Stephanie: "I said I didn't want anyone to know...how could they?"

*
*
*


Stephanie: "Why..."


Stephanie: "I suppose it is my fault for telling them..."


Ainsley: "Oh sorry. Didn't realise you were in here."


Ainsley: "Are you crying?"
Stephanie: "No..."


Ainsley: "It's pretty obvious you did. Did someone bully you? You can tell me. I can't stand bullies."
Stephanie: "No...it's just that...I trusted them..."
Ainsley: "Who?"
Stephanie: "Bryan and Song...they promised not to tell anyone about my secret...but Colt knew..."


Ainsley: "Did you make a contractual agreement? Or record down what they said? Some sort of formal proof to use against them? I can bet you that they'll deny it if we confront them empty-handed."


Stephanie: "No...I didn't expect them to be like this..."


Ainsley: "I know it's hard to imagine but you can't judge a Sim by their cover. Next time, record everything to protect yourself. You're a smart one. You should know the benefits."


Bryan: "I haven't properly welcomed you back yet. Welcome back, Violet."


Violet: "Thank you. It feels good to be back."
Bryan: "If you need any help, feel free to ask."


"Good morning, it is time for your next mission. Each of you will sit in a chair one by one and tell us how long you think you can survive sitting and doing nothing."


Later, they will be brought to an experiment room to sit on an electric chair. They have to sit for as long as they said they would.


To earn points, they must sit quietly. If they do not, they get an electric shock. They can also request for an electric shock at any time they want. The first shock will cause them to not earn 10 points. The second shock onwards will cause 2 points to be lost. The one who sits the longest without getting a shock earns an exemption.


Paris is first. She believed that she could sit quietly for one hour.


Her time begins now.


She's being monitored by a team of scientists.


They will administer an electric shock to her whenever they deem theat she has violated the rules of quiet sitting.


It's been 13 minutes. So far so good, but Paris is looking a bit tense.


Paris now looks very restless.


Paris: "I need to move a bit...aie!"


Paris: "Fine. I cannot even make myself more comfortable."


Each subsequent shock will increase in intensity, meaning that the voltage administered will increase each time to a maximum safe voltage.


Paris: "AIE!"


Paris: "It iz like a pin prick."


Paris: "It iz not fair. I am ze first one. I zid not know we could not talk to ourselves."
She lasted 24 minutes without getting a shock. She did not receive any more electric shocks for the rest of the hour.


Stephanie is next.


She believes she can last for 30 minutes.


She's doing quite well.


The mirror is a one-way mirror, meaning that Stephanie cannot see what is on the other side though the scientists can see her.


And she succeeded.


Violet believes she can sit still for 22 minutes.


Violet: "Maybe I'll talk to myself to keep myself preoccupied...yowza!"


Does Violet get another shock?


Nope. She's made it through. She sat for 15 minutes before getting her first electric shock.


Ainsley believes he can last for one hour.


Ainsley is doing well so far.


Ainsley: "Oh no, there is an itch I need to scratch."


Ainsley: "It's unbearable. I volunteer to get an electric shock."


Ainsley: "Ow. Okay, it wasn't that painful. But this is my fault."


Ainsley makes it through without a second shock. His first shock was at 41 minutes.


Song thinks she can sit still for 40 minutes.


She wills herself not to move.


Song: "I'm dying of boredom. Anything is better than sitting around doing nothing. Send me electricity. Ooh! That kind of tickled."


She manages to control her muscles after that.


She makes it through without any other problems. She managed to sit for 36 minutes before getting a shock.


Colt thinks he can sit for 50 minutes.


Halfway there and he hasn't moved an inch. And no, he's not sleeping.


He's helped earn points too.


Colt: "It's not that hard to sit still. If those youngsters couldn't then it just shows a lack of effort."


Bryan thinks he can sit for one and a half hours.


Bryan: "Hey! What happened?"
A malfunction sent an electric shock to him. For that error, we did not penalise him.


Other than that small hiccup, nothing has happened to Bryan so far.


He makes it through in the end.


Sylvester is the last one.


He believes he can sit still for one hour and fifteen minutes.


Sylvester is very calm and composed.


As still as a rock.


Sylvester: "It wasn't that difficult."


Sylvester: "It's actually not too difficult. This si like a torture chamber. Just keep yourself entertained in your head. Think about things. Peaceful things.."

40 points have been earned but Paris's second shock caused a -2 penalty to the pot, resulting in 38/80 points for this mission and 198/570 points. Bryan's stillness fetched him an exemption.

*
*
*
BLOOPERS:


Colt: "I'm tired of life. Ram into me and kill me now."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!