Monday 20 November 2017

36.06-Save my soul


In the previous episode, the contestants were split up. James, Ainsley, Song and Bryan managed to earn 4 points in total for their efforts at memorising hieroglyphs whereas Sharon and Colt were recognised as their characters, hence adding 50 points. However, Sylvester failed to stop the clock within 5 mintues of 4 hours, so while he earned a hidden exemption for that, 0/200 points were earned last mission, leaving the pot at 140/410 points.  Speaking of leaving, another contestant must leave this episode. Who will it be?

*
*
*


Bryan: "You were in a coalition with Yves, right? Could you tell me what you two talked about?"


James: "Ain't that between him and me?"
Bryan: "Oh, didn't he tell you? He said that if he was executed, you were to share information with me."


James: "Oh, okay."


Bryan: "Oh? Is that so? Thanks for telling me."
James: "It's my job."


Paris: "Can I listen in?"
Bryan: "Sorry, this is a talk between men."
James: "It is?"


Bryan: "Of course it is!"
James: "Ow! Why you punch me?"
Paris: "Poor zing. His sunburn has not healed."


Colt: "What is wrong with you? You were off by a whole hour!"


Colt: "Were you even bothering with the mission? Or did you just take a nap the whole way? You have a watch with you!"


Sylvester: "It's not that easy! They took my watch from me for the day so that I couldn't cheat. I had to manually count each second."


Colt: "You're not a very bright policeman. Couldn't you have found another method?"
Sylvester: "Er...but...er, it would take time to find another method. And that would still lead to inaccuracies."


Colt: "I'm done here. Go and reflect."
Sylvester: "You're not my father. Stop talking down to me like one."
Colt: "I don't have a son like you!"

*
*
*


Bryan: "Can I come in?'
Song: "Oh, enter."


Song: "Does your back still hurt?"


Bryan: "Well, at least we can say that we have rosy cheeks now. Aren't those in fashion nowadays?"


Song: "You're funny. Thanks for cheering me up."


Bryan: "My pleasure. There are a lot of things you don't know about me."


Bryan: "We never really had the chance to sit down and get to know each other, did we?"


Song: "I suppose not. We could always start now."


Bryan: "Indeed. And let me take this chance to make an impression."
Song: "Oh! For me?"


Song: "Thank you, but what's the occasion?"
Bryan: "I'm one to leave a memorable impression. You're not going to be an exception. Don't worry. I'm not trying to steal you from your hubby."


Song: "Oh, my back..."
Bryan: "Turn around."
Song: "It's fine."
Bryan: "No. I insist."


Bryan: "I'll give you a nice massage."


Bryan: "Does it feel better?"


Song: "Oh, yes. You're such a caring man. Your wife and kids must be really lucky to have you."
Bryan: "Your husband is really lucky to have you."


Song: "You're making me blush. But seriously. You give others a sense of security."


Bryan: "I wish I did."
Song: "But you do. I mean it."
Bryan: "There. How does it feel?"
Song: "I feel refreshed now. Thank you. You're a miracle worker."


Song: "I know who to look for whenever I have backaches or muscle soreness now."
Bryan: "We have to keep in touch after the Smole. You're a worthy friend to have."
Song: "Likewise."


Bryan: "You're even nicer in person."
Song: "Oh, well, my roles can be vastly different from who I am."
Bryan: "How do you do it anyway? Can you teach me a few tips and tricks? I'm helping my daughter put up a skit in school, you see."
Song: "Oh, how cute. I'll be glad to share my secrets with you."


Ainsley: "I'm recording everything that everyone said so that I won't get the short end of the stick in case someone tries to deny something when I confront them about it."


Paris: "Waah!"
Colt: "Save my soul."


Colt: "What is it you're wailing about, young lady? You're making a ruckus."


Paris: "I miss my beau, zat is all. Yves was my love. And now I may never see him again."
Colt: "You've got to be kidding me."


Colt: "He's married. There's no such thing as love at first sight. You'll find another eligible man. Stop crying over petty matters. You don't need to rely on someone else."
Paris: "But what if I grow up lonely?"


Colt: "Is that an insult to me?"
Paris: "Huh? Oh, no, no, no! I apologise, monsieur."

*
*
*


Sylvester: "The execution's coming up. You seem pretty relaxed, especially after discovering your coalition partner was working with another contestant behind your back."


James: "What is there to worry about? Don't worry, be happy. That's how I'm gonna live my life."


Ainsley: "Want to share some notes?"
Song: "The last time I did that you bailed on me."
Ainsley: "Ah, well, I did say I realised I wrote something wrongly and had to change it."


Colt: "Nobody try and peep into my journal."


*
*
*

Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Is the Mole married?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Before Mission 3, what was the Mole wearing at breakfast?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear

Q4: In Mission 3, what was the Mole's role?
A: A precise teller of time
B: An athlete with a good memory
C: A detailed, dressed up famous character


Q5: In Mission 3, which car did the Mole take?
A: Black
B: Lemon
C: The Mole was not in a car


Q6: In Mission 3, was the Mole seated in the front or back in the car?
A: Front
B: Back
C: The Mole was not in a car


Q7: In Mission 3, who did the Mole dress up as?
A: Belle
B: Marilyn Monroe
C: Donald Trump
D: Taylor Swift
E: The Mole did not dress up


Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole dive or draw?
A: Dive
B: Draw
C: Neither


Q9: In Mission 3, was the Mole's placard found?
A: Yes
B: No


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Stephanie Ball
B: James King
C: Paris Virginia
D: Song Wu
E: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
F: Colt Fogey
G: Bryan Seacrest
H: Sylvester Roscoe
I: Sharon Vahassaberdeleon

*
*
*


"It is time for one of you to be executed again. Who will it be this time? Who's worrying when they shouldn't have to? Not Sylvester, that's for sure."


"Let us begin with Stephanie Ball."
Stephanie: "Me?"
























































































Stephanie: "I'm nervous."



















































































































"Stephanie Ball, you are..."

















































































































"...joining..."
































































































































"the following:"




















































































































































































































































































"...Sylvester. That means you are safe."
Stephanie: "What a roundabout way of going about things."


"Let us go down the row. Bryan Seacrest."
Bryan: "I'm up."













































































































































































































"You are safe."
Bryan: "Oh good. I was so scared I couldn't open my eyes."


"James King."
James: "You were scared?"


James: "HAHAHAHAhA! Scaredy-cat!"
































































































"James King,"

























































































"...you..."

























































































































































"...are unfortunately..."
James: "No! Don't say it.!"
























































































































































































"...the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
James: "Not me!"


James: "Potato sauce."


James: "Good thing I wore nothing but a ol' pair of pants, eh?"


James: "Lola wanted me to win but I din't. Shucks. I hope one of y'all can though. Good luck! Bye!"


Sharon: "Sure, he was loud, boisterous and couldn't keep a secret, but he was a good man deep down who loved his wife."
Paris: "I did not zink he was ze Mole."


"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."

*
*
*




Down to eight! One of them is the Mole, but who?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!