Tuesday 28 November 2017

36.11-Jingly-jangly


Last time on the Smole, Violet returned after Sharon's execution. The contestants then went on a mission to sit still and not do anything or else receive electric shocks. Stephanie, Colt, Bryan and Sylvester managed to do so during the time they stipulated they could, of which Bryan sat the longest and earned an exemption. Paris received two shocks and thus caused a 2-point penalty, leading to 38/80 points for the mission or 198/570 points for the pot. Violet couldn't survive the execution, showing how hard the Mole this season is to catch. Have you caught the Mole yet?

*
*
*

Paris: "Why Iz it zat whenever I want to form a coalishon, my partner is eggzegiuted? It Iz not fair. Am I destined to be alone?"



Sylvester: "Not again! Am I dreaming?"


Song: "Relax. Won't the rain put it out?"


Colt: "Apparently not."
Song: "Okay. Now it's time to panic."


Ainsley: "Paris! Your buttocks!"


Paris: "My skirt is on fire!"


Ainsley: "I don't want to witness a death scene right now."


Sylvester: "Okay, so it's not a dream."


Danny: "The winds are making this fire hard to fight."


Danny: "Don't worry, lady. I'll save you."


Paris: "Save my cloze! Zey are limited edition!"


Danny: "I'm afraid that's not possible."
Ainsley: "Do you really think your designer clothes are more important than your life right now?"
Paris: "I worked hard to get zem! My life is meaningless without zem!"


Danny: "The fire is out. Now who started it?"


Colt: "I don't give a damn."
Ainsley: "But you must. We need to get to the bottom of this. If we can get hold of fingerprints we would be able to know who used this fryer. That would give us a lead."
Song: "Stop being so calculative. I'm tired of your tedium. You can't always get to the bottom of everything of predict or guard against everyone."

*
*
*


Stephanie: "Oh dear!"


Bryan: "Hey! When did you come in here?"
Stephanie: "I didn't see anything..."


Stephanie: "Sorry!"
Bryan: "I forgot to lock the door."


Stephanie: "I'll get going now..."


Sylvester: "What's that hanging over there?"


Sylvester: "It looks like a bracelet."


Sylvester: "It looks nice. Could sell for quite a bit too."


Paris: "Stop right zere you zeef!"


Paris: "I caught you red-handed."


Paris: "Wat zoo you have to say for yourself?"
Sylvester: "I...erm...I can explain. Sigh. I just can't help it. When I see jingly-jangly things, I just feel the urge to take them."



Paris: "But ziu are a cop! A pillar of justice!"
Sylvester: "Please don't tell anyone about this. I don't want this to affect my relationship with my girlfriend or my work. I need that promotion."


Paris: "Zen you should have sought about zat first!"

*
*
*


Ainsley: "Song, could you help me verify something? Is it true that you smoke weed?"
Song: "What? Who told you that? Of course I don't! Not any more at least."
Ainsley: "Is that so? I will investigate."


Song: "Bryan, did you tell anyone about what I told you?"
Bryan: "No. It's not me. Recently everyone's secrets have been spilled and rumours are abound. Someone is trying to defame all of us."
Song: "Who could be so unethical?"
Bryan: "Come with me. It's too dangerous to speculate down here."


Colt: "They see me as a danger! Pfft...Stephanie, do you feel lonely?"


Stephanie: "Not really. I like the solitude. I feel freer alone,"
Colt: "That means it's my own hurdle I can't get past."


Stephanie: "Hm?"


Colt: "The truth is I feel lonely. I actually have children. I wanted them to grow up to be useful citizens, contributing back to society. So I taught them the importance of helping others and voluntarism. I was also an active helper at many non-profit organisations. But they grew up, wanted their own lives. They forgot every damn thing I taught them. They abandoned me. My own children failed to absorb the teachings. All my effort gone down the bloody drain. It was then I realised how pointless it all was. If people aren't going to help themselves or give me benefit for helping them, then they damn well aren't getting anything from me."
Stephanie: "Oh...wow. I don't know what to say...I'm so sorry."
Colt: "Don't be. I'm not a pathetic beggar who needs to be pitied."

*
*
*


Contestants have divided themselves into two groups. Three of them will be running on treadmills to power light in another room for the other four to search for points and an exemption. There are 100 points to collect.


The intensity of light depends on how fast the runners run. If nobody is on a treadmill for three seconds, the mission ends.


These four will be searchers.


The other three will run.


Ainsley: "Just because there are three treadmills doesn't mean we all need to run at the same time. They don't need super bright light. Let's be smart and not tire ourselves out like that."


Sylvester: "You're right."
Ainsley: "I'll grab a soda. Anyone wants one? Pass me the money and I'll help you buy one."


Sylvester: "No thanks. I'm going to pee first."


Paris: "It is so dark."


Paris: "Where is ze light?"


Stephanie: "There it is. A little weak but at least we can somewhat make out objects."


Song: "I'll help you, Colt."
Colt: "No. I can help myself."
Song: "Okay...why are you so touchy today?"


Paris: "Oh there is somezing here."


Paris: "A refrigerator too."


Stephanie: "Where are the handles?"


Stephanie: "This is dangerous."


Song: "I can't find anything in here."


Ainsley: "Ay...I think some of the stuff here is expired. I feel a stomachache coming on."


Stephanie: "More light."
Colt: "Took them long enough."


Song: "A hole."


Song: "Good thing I'm slender enough to fit through the gap."


Song: "I need to move closer to go deeper into the hole."


Song: "Can I push this statue away?"


Paris: "Aha. Points."


Song: "Ergh..."
Colt: "Why is there a chest if it's going to be empty?"


Stephanie: "There's a lot to search through."


Bryan: "Huff...I'm getting tired. Someone take over."


Bryan: "Hoof...what a workout."


Ainsley: "I'll do it."


Ainsley: "If I want to maximise the time I shouldn't exert at the start."


Song: "Finally it's moving!"


Colt: "Aha. 5 points."


Colt: "That's a pitiful sum though."


Colt: "ACHOO! It's quite dusty here."


Paris: "Zere is a lot of bottles. I will look at zem later."


Colt: "This will kill my back."
Paris: "I will zig true zis one."


Stephanie: "Is anything hidden in here?"


Song: "Cough."


Song: "The dust is getting into my eyes."


Stephanie: "I found something..."


Colt: "I think I can get the points is I continue chipping here."


Paris: "Be careful it doesn't fall."


Colt: "...Tha...thanks for the concern."


Colt: "That's all I ask for. A simple 'how are you', a gesture of care, anything. But they haven't thought of me once. The last time they did they tried to put me in an elderly folks home. I hope they go to hell for the way they treat their father."


Stephanie: "Oh, 15 points."


Stephanie: "This treasure chest has treasure too."


Song: "This is taking too long."


Ainsley: "Shit."


Ainsley: "I need to shit."


Paris: "Eeek!"


Paris: "How terrifying. I need to get a bath."


Paris: "Is ze light becoming weaker?"


Stephanie: "Oh, my hand...I should have been more careful in closing it."


Ainsley: "Hold it in..."


Ainsley: "Ah f*** this. I'm not going to soil my pants."


Ainsley: "OW! Which idiot peed on the floor?"
Sylvester: "Oops. Looks like someone slipped and hit their head on the toilet bowl."


Paris: "Here I go."


Paris: "I hope ze water is clean. I cannot really tell."


Paris: "Maybe it will wash ze ick of the bugs off."


Bryan: "So refreshing..."


Paris: "I found points but zat is it."


Paris: "Ze water is so dirty. Looks like I have to trow zis set away as well."


Song: "All the lights are off."
Stephanie: "I cannot see..."


Nobody is running...


Sylvester: "Darn why is nobody on this?"


"The mission is over,"
Sylvester: "Darn it. I hope everything has been collected."



87/100 points have been found, making the pot 285/670 points. Stephanie has found the exemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!