Friday 24 November 2017

36.08-Sports is not my thing


In the last episode, the contestants divided themselves into two teams for a game of dodgeball. Ainsley, Paris, Sylvester and Sharon were in one team while Colt, Stephanie, Song and Bryan were in the other. The first team won with Sylvester and Paris being the survivors, hence they each earned an exemption and brought 20/80 points for the pot this mission, making the pot 160/490 points. Two less contestants have to worry, but all will be shocked.

*
*
*


Paris: "There are a few things I want to talk about. Firstly, when Paris gets into it, she really gets into it. I'm surprised she had such tenacity and grit. I suppose that when she sets her mind on something, she won't stop at anything to get it. Secondly, I can't believe I lapsed again. I took so many precautions and tried to guard myself around everyone but it still happened. Sylvester betrayed us so blatantly and then denied it by giving excuses. I should've known better."


Sharon: "It seemed as though that in the previous mission, the weaker players lasted longer in general because they weren't targets or seen as a threat. That's why I lasted quite long, more so than I expected. But I'm not in shape. Sports is not my thing."


Colt: "Can someone turn that blasted thing off? The stupid sappy show about family is horrible and disgusting. I never liked TV anyway."
Sharon: "You know, my only purpose in life was my family. I don't know what to do now that they're not by my side."


Bryan: "Why not you try finding something else to do? The Smole is a great time to expose yourself to various situations and explore."


Bryan: "How about volunteerism? You can help the less privilged in life and get satisfaction from it. You can visit old folks' homes or orphanages."

Colt: "Volunteerism? That's a horrible idea."


Colt: "Don't you dare think of even volunteering."


Colt: "Only an idiot will do a thankless job for free. The rewards are only this much...no, lesser!"


Colt: "You won't be appreciated for helping others. In fact, it's likely to backfire."


Colt: "They have nothing to offer you. They get better off while you get worse off. It'll be a tight slap to your senses when you realise it."


Bryan: "Wow...you have so much hate."
Sharon: "You sound like Ainsley. But since you are childless, wouldn't spending your time helping the needy be a worthwhile experience?"
Colt: "No it won't! Don't let my advice fall on deaf ears."


Bryan: "Why are you so against Sharon volunteering anyway?"
Colt: "Fine, whatever. It's your goddamn business anyway, not mine. I'm just trying to help you here."


Paris: "I cannot find Sharon in her room. I zink she may be cooking. I will ask her about an alliance zen."


Song: "I hear music in this room so I decided to come over."


Sharon: "Ooh, nice room."
Sylvester: "Thanks."


Song: "Since I'm here, I'm wondering if you two could help me. I'm quite in a fix. I don't quite agree with Bryan on who the Mole is, so should I listen to him or myself?"


Sylvester: "Hmm, well, can I have more details? If--"


Ainsley: "Song, don't say a word. Sylvester, don't help her."
Song: "But why?"


Ainsley: "Did you forget his actions already? He's going to stab you in the back and give you the short end of the stick. If you really want information, you need to strike a deal with him and have it in black and white. And if you want advice from us, you better offer us something good in return. Preferably ASAP."
Song: "Oh...I didn't come in with anything for you in mind. Can I repay the debt later?"
Ainsley: "Usually I'd say yes and make you write an IOU, but I'm tired of chasing all the defaulters so you better give me something in return first before you get our help."


Song:"Wait, is this my earrings? I've been looking everywhere for it."


Song: "I thought I lost it. How did it get here?"


Song: "Did any of you take it?"
Sylvester: "No, of course not. What would we do with earrings?"
Song: "They're pretty expensive...but you're right. So that means Paris stole them?"
Sylvester: "Does it really matter who took them or whether it was stolen? Maybe you dropped them somewhere or it was misplaced. What matters is that you found them, right?"
Ainsley: "No. We have to get to the bottom of the situation. Find out exactly what happened and who took it. I assumed they were Paris's. Looks like we need to find her for a talk."


Sylvester: "We couldn't find Paris the whole day. She must've found out and gone into hiding, deliberately avoiding us."

*
*
*


Song: "I can't imagine a world without music. Music is my life."


Bryan: "Can I ask why? It's clearly of great significance to you."
Song: "It is."


Song: "As you know, I used to be a child model. I became an overnight sensation. The sudden fame was overwhelming and neither me nor my family knew how to handle it. There was a lot of stress put on us. I still remember the song that helped me get through those times and remind myself that I was just like everybody else. I could play and have fun and cry when I was sad. I didn't need to always look flawless like I did on screen."


Song: "In fact, I was actually quite shy as a child. My parents put me through acting classes to build my confidence and to help with my modelling gigs because I needed to be confident and they found that I had quite the aptitude for acting."
Bryan: "I see. Thanks for sharing. What's your favourite song and singer?"


Song: "Ooh, I really can't decide. I like country songs a lot, but all the songs in the world are wonderful."


Bryan: "I feel like we're leaving poor Stephanie out of the conversation."
Song: "We are. What about you, Stephanie? Who's your favourite singer or anyone? Who's your idol?"


Stephanie: "I...I'd rather not say."
Bryan: "Nobody will judge you for it. It's just the three of us here."
Cameraman: (Whispering) "And the whole world behind their TVs but we're not important."


Stephanie: "Okay. Don't laugh. I like Enid Blyton. She's my favourite author and I hope to write books like hers...but everyone thinks I'm smart and would prefer encyclopedias, not children's books. They call these books amateurish."
Song: "I don't think so."
Bryan: "I think that writing is a noble profession, regardless of the genre. It's not easy writing a children's book but I believe that with your calibre, you can be successful. I wish you all the best in your dreams."
Stephanie: "Thank you for not laughing..."

*
*
*


Song: "Mac and cheese!"
Sharon: "You said you couldn't decide whether to eat mac and cheese or spaghetti the other day so I helped you make the choice by cooking spaghetti then and mac and cheese now."
Song: "You remembered. Thank you, Sharon. I must repay the favour one day. Tell me what your favourite food is. I'll whip it up someday."
Sharon: "It's fine, really."
Colt: "Oh god, stop this mushiness. Let me eat in peace. I want to concentrate on my thoughts to prepare for the quiz."

*
*
*

Speaking of the quiz...



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Red room
B: White room
C: Tan room


Q3: In Mission 4, which car was the Mole in?
A: Lemon
B: Black

Q4: Did the Mole drive in Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No


Q5: In Mission 4, who was in the Mole's team?
A: Stephanie Ball
B: Sylvester Roscoe
C: The Mole is one of the abovementioned


Q6: In Mission 4, in what order was the Mole eliminated?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole was not eliminated

Q7: In Mission 4, who eliminated the Mole?
A: Paris Virginia
B: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
C: Sylvester Roscoe
D: Song Wu
E: Nobody


Q8: Who did the Mole eliminate in Mission 4?
A: Colt Fogey and Song Wu
B: Stephanie Ball
C: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino and Bryan Seacrest
D: Sharon Vahassaberdeleon
E: Nobody


Q9: How did the Mole get eliminated in Mission 4?
A: The Mole was hit by an object
B: The Mole threw an object but it was caught by someone
C: The Mole was not eliminated


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Stephanie Ball
B: Paris Virginia
C: Song Wu
D: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
E: Colt Fogey
F: Bryan Seacrest
G: Sylvester Roscoe
H: Sharon Vahassaberdeleon

*
*
*


"Tonight, one of you may be going home...or not. Remember Violet Flowerina? She took the same quiz as you despite not knowing anything, and if she scores better than any of you, it only makes sense that she takes your place in the final eight."


Ainsley: "There is no way I'm letting her cruise through two executions unscathed."


"With that, let us now reveal your fates. Ainsley Ruth Del Rino."


















































































































Ainsley: "I don't believe my luck."





































































































Ainsley: "I mean skill. It's not that bad."


































































































































































































































































































"Ainsley, you are safe."
Ainsley: "Oh good."
Paris: "Piu."
Sylvester: "He's not very well-liked. I think we were secretly hoping he left."
Bryan: "Quiet down, but I agree. But don't you share a room with him?"
Sharon: "Don't be so bad, guys."


"Song Wu."
Stephanie: "I am holding my breath."
Colt: "I'm not."






































































































Song: "I cannot look."











































































































































































"Song, you are safe."
Song: "Phew!"


Ainsley: "Maybe this is just a gimmick and Violet's not returning at all. She's not here."
Paris: "I am zo glad I had ze exemption, eh Sylvester?"


"Bryan Seacrest."


















































































































































































































"Bryan..."






































































































































































































































































































































































































































"...you have..."
Bryan: "This is not good."


















































































































































































































"...made it into the final eight."
Bryan: "Oh my gosh. Thank you so much. I thought I was a goner."


Song: "Yay my coalition partner is safe."
"Stephanie, Sharon, Colt, the fates of you three are still yet to be revealed. Did you manage to score better than Violet? Or is one of you the Mole?"


"Sharon Vahassaberdeleon."


Sharon: "Wish me good luck."










































































































































"Unfortunately, you are the next to be executed."
Sharon: "Oh."


Song: "I don't want her to leave. She treated us like family."

The lost housewife has been executed. Expect a returning visitor in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!