Wednesday 15 November 2017

36.04-Pardon my language

Previously, the eleven contestants had to drive to a parking lot while pondering an important question: to press or not to press? Violet, Bryan, Sharon and Sylvester did not press, so 40/110 points were earned, making the pot 140/210 points. Although Ainsley and James pressed, they were too slow, so these six had to decide who to be eliminated. They eventually reached a decision to let Violet go, making Violet the first contestant to be forcefully eliminated from the show. It was a sad sight for most, but not for the Mole.

*
*
*


Sylvester: "While it was sad to see Violet leave like that, we can't forget about the Mole in our midst. I noticed that Ainsley and Yves didn't talk at all in the last mission while in the car. And if I'm right about how the producers staged this mission for the Mole, Paris is likely to be the Mole. Still, part of me thinks Violet will return."


Paris: "How does ze wine taste here?"


Paris: "Pui! Not zingy enough."


Sharon: "I'm going to whip up some breakfast for us all. What would you like?"


Ainsley: "He's not your father. You don't have to serve him hand and foot like that."
Sharon: "Excuse me, but I was talking to Colt, not you. Last I checked, you didn't even have the courtesy to cook for anyone else but yourself."


Sharon: "Ainsley is such a self-serving jerk. Did his parents not teach him properly? If he was my son, I would not hesitate to give him the cane for how rudely he has been treating everyone else. It's as if the whole world owes him a living! Speaking of sons, I wonder how mine is doing...Theresa got to reunite with hers but I won't even if I'm executed right this instant."


Yves: "So now you're considering working together?"


Yves: "I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. I found someone else to work with."
Bryan: "James? He's just going to bring you down. Don't think I don't know that you're just trying to use him."
Ainsley: "It is pretty obvious."
Bryan: "See? Ainsley can see it."
Yves: "Who says I can't treat a retard with fairness and empathy?"


Sharon: "It's so noisy. I wish there was more peace and quiet in this house."


Sylvester: "Stephanie, I think you're a valuable asset."


Sylvester: "I admire your wit. So how about we work together?"


Stephanie: "I'm sorry but no. I'm afraid I don't know you well enough to be comfortable sharing information with you."
Sylvester: "Understood. But I'm a policeman, so I hope that instils some implicit trust in you."
Stephanie: "I know about your grandfather. He made the news."
Sylvester: "Of course he did. He solved so many crimes."
Stephanie: "And committed so many others."


Sylvester: "I don't know what you're talking about."
Stephanie: "I can show you the proof. I've read about him before. A quick internet search will surely yield results, too."
Sylvester: "Wait!"


Sylvester: "You don't have to go to such great lengths. I know you're very knowledgeable and well-informed."


Stephanie: "...I hope you realise why I'm not that comfortable with sharing information with you. The trust is simply...not there. Pardon my language."


Sylvester: "I hope this isn't a threat."


Sylvester: "Because threatening a police officer comes with a heavy offence."


Stephanie: "I am not that dumb to threaten a police officer."


Sylvester: "Good. Then can you promise to keep this a secret?"
Stephanie: "I don't know...the truth will come to light eventually...I know about this, so what makes you think nobody else will?"


Sylvester: "It's just something I'm not the most proud of. Please?"
Stephanie: "...Okay...I assure you I won't say a word about this, but if the others know..."
Sylvester: "Understood."


Song: "So you are a construction worker? You sure look very fit. I like muscular men. It shows their dedication and commitment to stay healthy."


James: "Thank you for the compliment. You look real pretty too but my wife Lola's the fairest in the land."
Song: "Of course. I only have eyes for Vincent. I wasn't trying to flirt with you or be a third party."
James: "You were?"
Song: "I just said I wasn't."

*
*
*


Bryan: "Look out below!"


Paris: "Not bad. No splash."


Ainsley: "Only fools will try to hurt themselves like that."


Paris: "Ainsley, we shall compete in a hold-breath contest. Do you accept?"


Ainsley: "Bring it on. I'm not backing down."


Ainsley: "I lost to her? She has big lungs. But I'll be a fool to carry on for pride at the expense of death."


Bryan: "Glurb..."


Bryan: "Glurb..."


Bryan: "And that's how you DON'T enter a pool, kids."


Song: "You're quite a good drummer. I especially like that part you just played. How long have you practised?"


Yves: "I see you've got a good ear. It's been many years now, though I took a hiatus. I was part of a band once but when I met my wife I left to settle down. I got a new job as a pharmacist but that was ultimately not my passion nor my true calling."


Song: "I can relate. So you've started to feel the itch recently?"


Yves: "You could say that. I found my muse. A new reason to start playing again."


Song: "What's that reason?"


Yves: "She's a pianist. She shared my taste in rock. She always brings me new surprises and makes me look forward to another day."


Song: "Oh...so you're two-timing?"


Yves: "Don't put it that way. Our relationship was headed for divorce sooner or later. Olesya helps me keep my sanity."


Song: "I was hoping to get some advice from Yves to decide whether I should switch tracks but instead I realised he was cheating on his wife. I would be so hurt if I was the wife."

Bryan: "I decided that it would be wise to befriend Song. With her fame, hopefully some will rub off on me. It hurts so much to not be as famous and even worse, to be thought to be a different person. Or when she talks about something you don't like."


Bryan: "Song? Earth to Song."


Song: "What about your kids?"
Bryan: "Song!"


Song: "Huh? Oh, yes Yves?"


Bryan: "I'm Bryan."
Song: "Oh right. Sorry, I still mix up you two sometimes."


Bryan: "Anyway, I watched that sitcom you were in. You were amazing. How did you pull it off?"


Bryan: "Your emotions in that climactic scene was so believable and genuine. I shed a tear or two myself. Could you share some pointers?"


Song: "Oh! I'm flattered."


Song: "What I do is try to understand the character's backstory and motivations, and sometimes put myself into her shoes. I'm glad you liked my performance of Trixie. Do give your continued support. You're also welcome to get an interview with me for TV one day if I'm free."


Colt: "Ainsley, come over here, will you?"


Ainsley: "You're talking to me? What's up?"


Colt: "I have a proposition for you."


Colt: "A deal that would benefit both of us."
Ainsley: "I'm skeptical already."


Ainsley: "What do you have to offer me?"


Colt: "I see you in me, Ainsley. We both know that there is nobody we can rely on but ourselves. We think alike, so..."
Ainsley: "I'm going to have to stop you there."


Ainsley: "Senor Colt, we are two different species. And like you said yourself, we can't rely on anyone but ourselves, so how can we rely on each other? A coalition is dangerous with two such individuals: it's better if one's an implicit truster. I'm just trying to help both of us, in case one of us betrays the other."


Colt: "I don't think you should reject me so fast. Two heads are better than one."


Ainsley: "That's a parochial view, coming from an extremely fuddled parochial antique."
Colt: "Now you've gone too far, young man. I'll have you know that I have the experience and wisdom you lack."
Ainsley: "We'll see. We clearly cannot work together."

*
*
*



James: "I need to pee."


Sylvester: "OI!"


James: "Huh? Oh, oopsy."
Sylvester: "Sometimes I wonder if that hard hat is to protect you from others beating the heck out of your skull."



Sharon: "You cheater!"


Yves: "I don't know what you're talking about."
Sharon: "How dare you cheat on your wife? You have a perfect family! Why singlehandedly ruin it?"


Yves: "Who told you?"
Sharon: "It doesn't matter."


Yves: "Song doesn't seem like a blabbermouth. It's James, isn't it? He was there and he's a loudmouth."


Sharon: "You have a perfect family and yet you don't treasure it. I despise men like you."
Yves: "You don't know anything about my life or my family so you have no right to criticise me."


Yves: "What does my personal life have to do with you, anyway?"
Sharon: "...You're right. It doesn't. But my impression of you has plummeted."


*
*
*

Time for their second quiz. Five unsuspecting contestants have been picked by the Mole, and one of them will be leaving tonight.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Is the Mole employed?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Which car did the Mole drive in Mission 2?
A: White
B: Black
C: Blue
D: Cyan
E: Tan
F: Yellow
G: Lime
H: Green
I: Pink
J: Hot pink


Q4: In Mission 2, in what order did the Mole reach the parking lot?
A: First
B: Second
C: Third
D: Fourth
E: Fifth
F: Sixth
G: Seventh
H: Eighth
I: Ninth
J: Tenth
K: Eleventh


Q5: In Mission 2, whose car was to the left of the Mole's?
A: Stephanie Ball
B: James King
C: Paris Virginia
D: Song Wu
E: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
F: Colt Fogey
G: Bryan Seacrest
H: Yves Kalin
I: Sylvester Roscoe
J: Sharon Vahassaberdeleon
K: Violet Flowerina


Q6: Did the Mole push the button in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 2, in what order did the Mole push the button?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: The Mole did not push the button


Q8: In Mission 2, was the Mole among the first five to push the button?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not push the button


Q9: Who was opposite the Mole when deciding who would be eliminated in Mission 2?
A: Sharon Vahassaberdeleon
B: James King
C: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
D: Bryan Seacrest
E: Violet Flowerina
F: Sylvester Roscoe
G: The Mole did not need to decide who was to be eliminated


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Stephanie Ball
B: James King
C: Paris Virginia
D: Song Wu
E: Ainsley Ruth Del Rino
F: Colt Fogey
G: Bryan Seacrest
H: Yves Kalin
I: Sylvester Roscoe
J: Sharon Vahassaberdeleon

*
*
*


"Another night, another execution. While Violet was unfairly removed from the game, one of you will still have to leave without enjoying another mission. Who will it be? Let us begin."


"Stephanie Ball."



























































































"Stephanie,"
































































































"...you are..."

























































































































"...safe."


"James King, you.."




















































































































































"...are safe as well."
James: "Yay!"


"Sylvester Roscoe."
Sylvester: "Me already? That was fast."


Sylvester: "Can we reveal someone else first?"
"No."


































































































































































































































































































































"And that's because..."



























































































































































































































































































































































"...you are safe."
Sylvester: "What a cheap stunt."


"Colt Fogey."






















































































































































































































"Colt..."






















































































































































































































"...you are safe."
"Good. Now Sharon, go make me a sandwich."


Sharon: "Okay."
"Sharon Vahassaberdeleon."
Sharon: "Maybe later. I need to see if I am safe first."























































































































































































































"Unfortunately..."
























































































































































































































"Sharon, you are the next..."























































































































































































































"...to continue to the final nine."
Sharon: "You nearly scared me!"

"Ainsley Ruth Del Rino."























































































































































































































"You are..."






















































































































































































































"...staying another night."


Ainsley: "Lucky me."


"The numbers are dwindling. Bryan Seacrest."

























































































































































































































"Bryan..."






















































































































































































































"...you..."






















































































































































































































"...are..."






















































































































































































































"...the..."
Bryan: "Can we speed this up already? I get you're trying to create suspense but this has been dragging on for too long."






















































































































































































































"...next..."
Bryan: "Are you listening to me?"























































































































































































































"...to be safe."
Bryan: "Finally."


"Yves Kalin,"


"Song Wu,"


"Paris Virginia, one of you will be executed tonight."


"Paris Virginia."























































































































































































































Paris: "I hope it is not me."






















































































































































































































Paris: "Wish me good luck. Zat is what I need now."






















































































































































































































Sylvester: "I'm calling it. She's going out next."






















































































































































































































"Paris, you are through."
Paris: "True? You mean I am ze safe?"


"Song Wu and Yves Kalin. Who will it be?"


"Yves Kalin."






















































































































































































































"Unfortunately Yves, you are the next..."






















































































































































































































"...to be executed."
Sharon: "Gasp!"


Yves: "No way!"


Yves: "I was just getting warmed up."


Yves: "What a wet blanket."

Song: "Amitabha. Thank goodness it is not me."


Song: "But I'm sorry that Yves has to be the one to leave. He was a great musician, and the silence will be noticed by us all."


Yves: "Well, it's been a joy, guys. Glad to have been here but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed I couldn't go further. You've got me Mole. I'm expecting you to treat me to dinner after the reunion."


Yves: "Ciao!"


"Thank you for joining the Smole. We hope to see you soon."


Paris: "My one true love is gone! Au revoir, mi amour."

The coquettish drummer Yves has been executed! Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

*
*
*
BLOOPERS:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!