Wednesday 2 October 2019

47.14-Something for the viewers


In the previous episode, the final 5 had to search for 8 ancient texts at Etruscan Park while trying to eliminate the others to stop them from obtain an exemption. In the end, while Melvin was the last survivor, he could not find the exemption in time. However, all ancient texts were recovered leading to 160/160 points for the pot, which is now at 777/1200 points. It's a lucky number but for someone, luck will run out. Who will be executed next? Who is the Mole?



Melvin: "Do you think they really are ancient texts?"
Jasmine: "Of course not. Do you really think they would let us handle artefacts?"


Melvin: "Monique, can I see yours?"


Monique: "Here. But I don't think you can make anything out of it. It's just a jumble of letters."


Melvin: "If it's forged, that means they could decide what information to display so there could be a clue."

Jasmine: "We'll never figure it out. It's so faded we can't see all the letters."

Melvin: "That's depressing. I really would have hoped to make something out of 𐌄𐌇𐌉𐌂𐌔𐌀<𐌘."


Monique: "This feels like something for the viewers. We don't have the tools to decode this."


Jasmine: "I want to see yours, Monique."
Monique: "Here."


Jasmine: "Yours only has three symbols: 𐌍𐌆𐌚."


Melvin: "Three symbols? That's not right. I took a look at hers earlier and it wasn't that. It had 10 symbols."


Jasmine: "This does actually look like one of my texts...what are you trying to play, Monique? I asked for your text and you gave me mine."


Monique: "I must have gotten confused. They all look so similar."

***


Monique: "I deliberately tried to confuse Melvin and Jasmine. I only had one text and they were trying to memorise it. I didn't want to give them the information, especially because I wouldn't be able to remember who the other 7 inscriptions belonged to. Unfortunately I was exposed on the spot."

***


Derek: "I was completely blind. I couldn't see anything."


Sandra: "I know how you feel. It was hard for me to see anything too."


Derek: "Brr. The pool is so much colder now."


Sandra: "It's refreshing, don't you think? You will be really energised."


Derek: "Yeah. Swimming is a good way to relax and good cardio too."


Sandra: "You sound so much like someone I know. Do you know Benedict Foreman? He took part last season too."


Derek: "Can't say I do. I haven't been keeping up with the Smole lately. Too many seasons."


Sandra: "What have you been doing after the Smole?"
Derek: "My normal activities. Working out, visiting Dawn, playing games...which is my work, by the way."


Sandra: "You're lucky. My job is boring and no fun at all. It's pretty mundane."
Derek: "But it's pretty important and cool."


Sandra: "I'm a traffic cop, Derek. I'm not the guys you see on TV raiding homes and nabbing bad guys. I'm the one on the road with whistles and giant gloves to direct traffic when it gets heavy."


Derek: "That is important. And more meaningful than my job. You actually protect lives by preventing traffic accidents."



Sandra: "I suppose that's true. I just don't want any more accidents. I don't want anyone to suffer like I did."


Derek: "It must have been tough. I can't imagine what you've gone through."


Sandra: "I got through it. That's all that matters. My Dad pulled me back onto the right track before it was too late...but I couldn't save him."


Derek: "It's not your fault. You're a strong and resilient woman. I actually kind of envy you."


Sandra: "Me? What's there to be envious of? I lost both my parents."


Derek: "Not that part of course but you're who I aspire to me. You're physically and mentally capable. I don't think I would have been able to handle having both my parents die in the exact same freak accident."


Sandra: "Derek, so are you. Look at you. It takes discipline to cultivate that much muscle mass."


Derek: "That's what I mean. Everyone just looks at me and sees me as the big strong guy. Nobody sees me as the intellect. The only two who do either don't remember me half the time or have been executed. Maybe I should just lose all this muscle."


Sandra: "Don't do that. That's dangerous and you'll regret it. You can be both strong and smart. I believe in you."

*
*
*




Jasmine: "Those pathetic Sims can go and rake the grounds. I have better things to do than to join them."


Jasmine: "This isn't my house. It's just a hotel. Why should I be doing the chores?"


Jasmine: "I suppose it's refreshing to see that they aren't clamouring to me or being so starstruck they become a toddler who can't learn how to speak. I had to deal with my fair share of those Sims back in Zimmaport. They want to ride on my coat-tails and leap to fame. I despise them."


Jasmine: "Some Sims just don't have the self-awareness to realise that they just don't have what it takes to become as famous and successful as me. They either don't have the raw talent or they can't put in the effort all the way, so they start taking shortcuts and get lazy."


Jasmine: "They are pathetic, don't you think?"


Jasmine: "Come on, say something. I know you're just my cameraman but you're not mute. If you don't respond it just looks like I'm talking to myself. I'm capable of many things but going crazy isn't one of them."


*
*
*


Sandra: "It's the final five, Melvin. Have you settled on one?"


Melvin: "I'm not sure I want to just throw away one whole suspect. What if I'm wrong?"


Sandra: "Then it can't be helped, can it? You'll never know if you're right until the end so why worry about that?"


Melvin: "I guess. I wasn't this uncertain last season...but then again, I was wrong last season too."


Sandra: "What's your purpose in coming here?"


Melvin: "To experience the world? They invited me back and I accepted because why not? It would be fun to go through the Smole again."


Sandra: "Then I don't see why you have to worry. There's nothing really on the line for you if you lose. You're not gunning for the victory but enjoying the journey."



Melvin: "That's true when you put it that way."
Sandra: "See? I can be a self-help book too."


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How many exemptions did the Mole get in the previous season?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q3: Who shares a room with the Mole?
A: Derek Zora
B: Monique Plaita
C: Nobody

Q4: In Mission 7, what colour were the Mole's shoes?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Green
E: White


Q5: In what order was the Mole eliminated in Mission 7?
A: First
B: Second
C: Third
D: Fourth
E: The Mole was not eliminated

Q6: How many texts did the Mole find in Mission 7?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 3
D: 4


Q7: In Mission 7, which text was found by the Mole?
A: 𐌍𐌆𐌚
B: 𐌄𐌇𐌉𐌂𐌔𐌀<𐌘
C: 𐌂𐌂𐌂𐌔𐌄<𐌘𐌄𐌍𐌚
D: The Mole did not find a text

Q8: In Mission 7, who eliminated the Mole?
A: Monique Plaita
B: Jasmine Risotto
C: Melvin Willis
D: The Mole eliminated himself
E: The Mole was not eliminated


Q9: In Mission 7, who was eliminated by the Mole?
A: Sandra Rius
B: Monique Plaita
C: Jasmine Risotto
D: The Mole eliminated himself
E: The Mole did not eliminate anyone

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Melvin Willis
B: Derek Zora
C: Monique Plaita
D: Jasmine Risotto
E: Sandra Rius

***


Jasmine: "I can be very certain the Mole is a man. Derek did not find any texts and eliminated himself. Melvin was underestimated and is more cunning than he lets on. One of them is definitely the Mole."

***


"Contestants, all of you placed fourth in your respective seasons. Six failed to reach former glory but for the five of you there is still a chance. Unfortunately, one more of you will have to say goodbye and miss the 4th spot."


"Derek Zora."
































































































































































































































































































"Sandra Rius."








































































































































































































































































































































































"Jasmine Risotto."


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately Jasmine Risotto, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Jasmine: "Hm."



Jasmine: "I worked hard but in private because I didn't want anyone to see it. I came here with a character in mind: the Mole. As a result some saw me as a mean bitch but we're all just doing whatever we can to survive and make it to the end. I didn't make it but I never came here to win; I just wanted to challenge my acting skills and see how long I could pretend."
"Jasmine, thank you for joining. We hope to see you again."



The famous actress takes a bow as the curtains close for her. Jasmine is not the Mole although she wanted to appear like one. Who is the real Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!