Thursday 17 October 2019

47.Bonus-Liquid courage


After 3 weeks, the 47th season has come to an end. We know who the winner and Mole are. Before the contestants separate and return to their normal lives, they get to spend one more night together at Worries and Woes Country Pub.




Jasmine: "I think part of why I suspected you was how inconsistent you were. Sometimes you tried hard and went crazy with the exemptions and sometimes you didn't care."


Derek: "Maybe I should brush up on my acting skills. I didn't want to be so obsessed with exemptions that I came across as suspicious. By the way Monique, I really didn't see the limes."
Monique: "It doesn't matter. That wasn't why I suspected you."


Derek: "At which point did you suspect me, Jasmine?"


Jasmine: "After Venus left. I thought it was her because she let the ball through in the first mission and she had been my main suspect ever since. I never answered her absolutely and always answered that the Mole was male. If Venus wasn't it, it had to be either you or Melvin. And you're definitely more likely to be the Mole than Melvin."


Reynard: "Why did you change?"
Venus: "This is my after-party wear. It's perfect for drinking booze. I think I need some liquid courage."


Reynard: "To do what?"


Venus: "This."




Reynard: "What the hell?"


Venus: "Did you feel my passion?"


Reynard: "I'm married, Venus."
Venus: "But you separated!"
Reynard: "Not on paper we're not!"


Venus: "We have always been intertwined, Reynard. Even our quiz results are the exact same."
Reynard: "Nuh-uh. You managed to score less than 1 overall. That's embarrassing if you ask me."


Reynard: "Let me tell you that I still love my wife a lot."
Venus: "You need someone who loves you like I do."


Reynard: "That's a joke. Did you really ever love me? You'll probably dump me after three weeks once you found a new target. You didn't shed a tear when I was executed. In fact, you quickly bounced back and started to flirt with Derek. It's like I don't even exist."


Reynard: "I don't want you to drive a wedge between Casey and me."


Venus: "All I want is to find a man I can depend on. I'm not getting any younger...Viola was right. If I wasn't so wild in the past I wouldn't have this bad rep."


Reynard: "What are you doing out here?"
Kenneth: "Not your business."


Kenneth: "I never said you can sit."
Reynard: "Just let me sit. I don't want Venus to come after me."



Kenneth: "I'm not going to interfere in whatever's going on between the two of you."


Reynard: "You don't have to. As long as I'm sitting with someone I think she'll know her place."


Reynard: "Anyway, it must suck to be you. First out, don't feel a bond to the rest of the group. That's why you're out here, ain't it?"
Kenneth: "Don't try to guess me. You don't know me."


Reynard: "Aren't you that kind and good-hearted scout from Season 6?"


Kenneth: "Not any more. Being kind just means I'm easily manipulated and used."

Reynard: "Oh yeah...I watched that season. Ezekiel really twisted you round his little finger. He had the whole house under his spell."


Kenneth: "Not helping."


Reynard: "Oops. I mean, not everyone's like that. Out of all of us here the only one probably trying to manipulate us was Henrietta. Derek and I countered her."


Kenneth: "That makes you just as manipulative."
Reynard: "How does it make us manipulative? We didn't trick her. All we did was try and work together to find out the Mole instead of telling her everything because she sure as hell wasn't doing the same for us. And I still got executed because I didn't realise it was Derek."


Kenneth: "See? He used you. He lied to you."
Reynard: "He's the Mole, Kenneth. That's his job."


Kenneth: "I don't get it. I didn't trust anyone. Why was I the first to leave? And someone like you who trusted the Mole stayed longer than I did?"
Reynard: "Because not everyone is out to hurt you. By thinking everyone is the Mole, you'll get a maximum of 1 in the quiz because you have too many to spread around. No wonder you left first."


Kenneth: "Just go away. And tell Sandra I'm not going to join the reunion."



Matty: "It was so obvious that Venus wasn't the Mole. She gave herself away in the first mission."
Stephanie: "Indeed. If Venus was the Mole she would have defended the goal."


Henrietta: "That isn't enough to eliminate her as a suspect. She could have just been bad at it. Later in the season she became more suspicious too."


Stephanie: "Maybe it's time to believe in retribution. You had so many secret coalitions."


Henrietta: "Old habits die hard."
Matty: "More like a leopard never changes its spots."

Stephanie: "Are you ever going to put on shoes, Matty? Your feet are going to be so dirty."
Matty: "Nah, I want to feel grounded and absorb the earth's energy. It's said to be improve wellness. I'm also recently trying a kale and chia seed blend."


Stephanie: "That sounds unappetising."
Henrietta: "You're the kind of guy who would eat tide pods because it's cool."


Matty: "I'm not stupid. But I admit I've annoyed my roommates with my Fortnite dancing skills. Wanna see? I've been improving my dancing skills."
Henrietta: "We have better things to do and better taste than you."



Melvin: "I knew my fears weren't unfounded. If I didn't get that exemption with Derek I would have left instead of Henrietta. And I would never have known I would make it to 4th place again."


Sandra: "Would you do it again, given a chance?"
Melvin: "The Smole? Of course. I'm inspired now. One day I'll make it to the finale, then after that I'll win."


Sandra: "You have access to a time machine though so that's unfair."


Melvin: "I'm not going to use it. Where's the fun in knowing everything?"
Sandra: "I guess if we ever meet on the Smole again, I can cross you out as the Mole."


Melvin: "Funny you mention this. I was actually approached by the producers to be the Mole."
Sandra: "You were the first Mole?"


Melvin: "We don't know that for sure. Someone else could have declined the offer too. I didn't think I was up to it so I declined the role. And we know where it ended up."


Sandra: "I would have loved to see a season with Melvin as the Mole. I think you would have been a fantastic Mole. Almost nobody suspected you."
Melvin: "I would probably have acted differently and given myself away though. I think it's a lot of stress being the Mole. Derek really tried his best."


Sandra: "I don't fault him for the pot. He tried to be subtle and to be obvious but neither strategy worked out. My favourite sabotage was in the final mission. He pretended to find the correct difference by marking the table but he actually intended to call the flowers on the table a difference."


Melvin: "I don't want this night to end."

Sandra: "We'll have our own adventures, Melvin. And I'm serious about a get-together. I want to make that happen."


Monique: "If you're so resolute, I suppose I have some spare cash to afford..."


Melvin: "Monique! So that's a yes from you? You're attending?"


Monique: "It depends on my schedule. But if I can break into the Italian market, I would be opened to more possibilities and opportunities."


Sandra: "Will you ever stop thinking about work?"
Monique: "Yes, on the day I die."

Melvin: "I think you have a lot of money to do anything you want. Maybe even travel on holiday with a certain someone. Take it as a bonding session to improve morale."


Monique: "That's not a bad suggestion. I'll take it into account."


Melvin: "You could invite old contacts and clients too."
Monique: "I know where you're going with this and I'm not going to let you continue. Goodbye."


Sandra: "One day she'll see there's more to life."

*
*
*


Stephanie: "The night is ending and so is Season 47. It was nice to get to take part. I never did think I would make it all the way and I am content with what I got to take part in. Maybe I could write another book about my adventures on the Smole. Perhaps that would catch the publishers' eyes."



Jasmine: "This season is a vast improvement over my first season. Everything feels fairer. There's no cheating or drama, and you don't have crazy idiots breaking the rules or just outright spoiling the game for everyone by admitting they're the Mole. I didn't win but I don't need to. I'm rich and famous, what more could I want?"

Matty: "It's so cool seeing how many things have changed from the early seasons. The game is harder, missions are more intense, your rivals are smarter and stronger and the Mole is more slippery. Not that I'm complaining. I can see why the Smole has lasted so long because it's ever-evolving and I'm happy that I got a chance to come back and actually experience the difference for myself."


Henrietta: "I'm disappointed by the Mole's actions. They aren't anything noteworthy, but I suppose it's hard to come up with ingenuity when there are 46 predecessors ahead of you. You should have chosen me as the Mole. I would have made a better Mole."


Melvin: "This season has been remarkable. I have no regrets about coming here despite the small hiccups and setbacks I faced on the season. Derek is a good Mole who tried his best and I can see why he was chosen. Ultimately the rest of us combined weren't his match."


Kenneth: "The Mole may have fooled me this time but mark my words, I will have my revenge. I will win the Smole and not fall for anyone's traps and lies again."


Reynard: "Fuck Derek. There, much better. I'm kind of bitter that I was working with the Mole and had no idea but I was blinded by Venus to see it any other way. It was either her or me before any of us would snap to our senses. I don't blame him that much any more though. I know he did what he had to. Still wish he whispered to my ear that he was the Mole and set me right."


Venus: "A rollercoaster is how I would describe the season. Taking part in Season 14 and Season 47 is very different. A part of that is because I've changed. My goals are different on Season 14 and 47. I don't think Derek was the most amazing Mole ever but I didn't ever put his name down so I need to give him credit for that."


Monique: "900 grand...I could do a lot with it. I feel so light now. Everything is known. I need to find something to occupy my time again. I hope I don't look like a workaholic because I know how to have fun and relax too. There's just a time and place for everything. As for what's ahead for me, I guess we'll have to see."


Sandra: "It's wonderful to be able to reunite with everyone without the stress and I want to relive that moment with everyone. The experience is what matters most to me so I'm not salty at all about Monique's win. In fact I congratulate her for finding the Mole as early as the second mission. Being able to celebrate here is a perfect ending to the season."



Derek: "So...I guess that's it. No more lying and no more sabotage. I guess I feel relieved. It was cool to be the Mole but also tiring. It was like dragging a heavy sack the whole time and you just want to set it down. I'm not complaining though. I'll be the Mole again in a heartbeat. I'll learn from this season and become the best Mole you've ever seen. Till we meet again."


From all of us at the Smole, we thank you for supporting the Smole, be it a long-time viewer or a newcomer. We hope to see you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!