Thursday 24 October 2019

48.04-This is a marathon


Last time on the Smole, the contestants had to explore the catacombs at night to try and find 100 points. They had to work together and bare their hearts by revealing an answer to the previous quiz. Fortunately everyone was truthful and the group succeeded in clinching 100 points to make the pot 134/195 points. However, common knowledge isn't always the best tactic to have. Who will be at a loss because of it? Who will be executed next?

***



Joyce: "Somehow we managed to earn the points even though Noah literally guessed at one point. Mabel was the only one who didn't cooperate. I can't tell if her extreme indecisiveness is faked. Had I known I should have watched her lying clip. Still, good news is good news and that deserves to be celebrated."

***


Emily: "I'm really glad Jay was by my side the whole time in the mission. I was really freaking out inside but I didn't want to seem weak or burden the rest. I tried to control it. Without Jay I wouldn't have made it till the end."

***



Noel: "What happened back there?"
Noah: "What do you mean? We succeeded."


Noel: "Yeah, no shit. I'm talking about you. You're not like that. You were really irritable and you even just blindly entered a room."


Noah: "I was getting really fed up with everything. I guess I didn't care about the odds any more."


Noel: "Patience, young grasshopper. This is a marathon, not a sprint."

*
*
*


Derrick: "Emily, is anything the matter?"
Emily: "Is Joyce in here?"


Derrick: "No, she's downstairs. Why?"


Emily: "I hope you're not working with her."


Derrick: "Well..."


Emily: "You can't!"


Derrick: "Why not? We share a bed. It's normal to share information."
Emily: "She's a homewrecker."


Derrick: "You can't go around spreading information like that. What proof have you got?"


Emily: "None, but if she's so eager to jump into bed with you something is very amiss. Stay away from her, Derrick. It's for your own good."


Emily: "You wear your heart on your sleeve. Don't forget it."


***

Derrick: "Emily came up to my room to tell me to stay away from Joyce. It was weird. She even talked about the tattoo on my arm. It's actually a reminder of the love that my wife and I have. We were thinking of getting another one once the kid is born. But I'm still a little weirded out. First Mabel, then Emily. What do you want us to do? Sleep on the couch? It's just a bed. We're not into each other. Chill, man."

***


Emily: "And he was in  his underwear."
Mabel: "NO."
Emily: "Something's going to happen sooner or later. I don't want any more spouses to suffer while their husbands and wives are away."


Maximillian: "I honestly think you're overreacting. Maybe he's just used to sleeping like that."
Emily: "She's got him wrapped around her finger. He was so quick to defend her even though they barely know each other. This is the Smole. Why are they so chummy?"


Mabel: "Oh, I've decided this is good stuff."


Maximillian: "Do you want to slow down there? You act like you haven't eaten in days."
Mabel: "I finally decided that this is really good. Do you want to try?"
Maximillian: "I'm good."


Maximillian: "Anyway, it isn't you business to poke your nose in their affair. Whether they are cheating or not is not your business."
Emily: "Easier said than done. What if your wife cheated on you?"
Maximillian: "I don't have a...I mean, she died in an accident."


Maximillian: "Oops, sorry...wow, your hair is really silky."
Mabel: "Thanks. I use the Leen shampoo daily. It does wonders for my hair."


Maximillian: "Not interested. Now where were we?"


Jay: "Good morning guys...woah watch out!"


Mabel: "You nearly sent the waffles flying onto my face!"


Jay: "Sorry about that. I'm pretty clumsy."


Maximillian: "How do you become a dentist? Isn't there some dexterity test you have to perform?"
Jay: "Yeah...I barely passed that one, ha."


Emily: "That's not really comforting to hear, you know."
Jay: "Not to worry though. I still have all the theory in my head and I'm very professional. Slip-ups rarely happen."


Emily: "By the way, thank you for yesterday. You saved my life."
Jay: "It was nothing."


Oscar: "Falem."
Jay: "Huh?"
Emily: "Sorry, did you say something?"
Oscar: "Nevermind."


Oscar: "Did I get a bad tip?"


Mabel: "Burp. Oops, sorry."
Noel: "Wait, were you the mysterious farter?"
Mabel: "What?"

*
*
*



Joyce: "Oh, I never pegged you as a fitness nut."


Mabel: "I have to keep fit."


Joyce: "I love that shirt. Butterflies are my favourite animal."
Mabel: "Oh? I like them too...I think. A friend bought this for me actually. I still don't know what to feel about it."


Joyce: "Your hair is also really amazing. Can you tell me your secrets?"
Mabel: "Hmm...should I? But...what if...but then..."


Mabel: "Okay I'll tell you. It's the Leen shampoo."
Joyce: "Is it a family business?"
Mabel: "Yeah. My dad was the one who came up with this. He has a team of scientists to come up with the best formula to increase volume and maintain silkiness. I can help you get a few bottles if you want."
Joyce: "Really? That would be great."


Joyce: "So are you going to take over the family business one day?"
Mabel: "Me? Oh probably not. I would love to but I don't think I'll be good at it. Regardless, it's not my decision to make. Don't want to be accused of nepotism. There is a board who will choose the successor."


Mabel: "What about you?"
Joyce: "Me?"


Mabel: "Is your family going to take over your business?"


Joyce: "Who told you I had a business?"


Mabel: "You don't? Emily said...sorry. That was presumptuous of me."


Joyce: "I work as a waitress at the diner. I don't own it. Besides, I wouldn't want my daughter to become a waitress...though it may not be the worst idea."


Mabel: "You sound like me now."
Joyce: "At least it's an honest job. Could teach her about the real world too. She's...fallen into bad places, and then some. It pains me. And she isn't taking too well to her new father either."


Mabel: "New father?"
Joyce: "I remarried."


Mabel: "Oh...doesn't sound like I can help you there."
Joyce: "I didn't expect you to. It was nice talking to you, Mabel."

*
*
*


Oscar: "Someone's already seated there. I need to go somewhere else."


Maya: "Hm?"


Maya: "He no like me..."


***

Maximillian: "The biggest takeaway I got from the second mission was where everyone stood, at least for one question. It is always important to know stuff like this because you must know your enemy in order to beat them."

***

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How many clips on lying did the Mole watch?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3


Q3: Whose clip did the Mole watch?
A: Noah's
B: Jay's
C: Nina's
D: Noel's
E: Oscar's
F: More than one of the above
G: Nobody's


Q4: In Mission 2, which car did the Mole take?
A: Red
B: White
C: Blue


Q5: How many other contestants were in the same car as the Mole in Mission 2?
A: 2
B: 3


Q6: In Mission 2, which number did the Mole pick?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 6
G: 7
H: 8
I: 9
J: 10


Q7: In Mission 2, what was the answer to the Mole's question?
A: Female
B: 55
C: No
D: Round 3
E: Red team
F: Yes
G: The Mole assisted more than one of the above
H: Vinyl
I: Once
J: Nina Nana


Q8: Whose question was after the Mole's in Mission 2?
A: Emily Brenner
B: Maximillian Caulfield
C: Oscar Griffin
D: Maya Hennessey
E: Mabel Leen
 F: Noah McAllister
G: Noel McAllister
H: Joyce Womack
I: Derrick Wyland
J: Nobody


Q9: Was the Mole afraid in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Emily Brenner
B: Maximillian Caulfield
C: Jay Emenopy
D: Oscar Griffin
E: Maya Hennessey
F: Mabel Leen
 G: Noah McAllister
H: Noel McAllister
J: Joyce Womack
K: Derrick Wyland

*
*
*


Night has fallen. Twenty-four hours ago, the contestants felt fear as they walked among the dead. Twenty-four hours later, they feel fear as the imminent execution rolls around.


"Mabel Leen."



















































































































































































































































































































"Executed."


"Mabel, unfortunately you have been executed."
Mabel: "GASP! This cannot be!"


Joyce: "Oh, not her too!"


Mabel: "I don't know what went wrong...actually, I might have an idea. I just knew I wasn't suited for the game. But my parents pushed me to sign up for this. At least more of the world knows about the Leen Shampoo? Wish I could say I knew who the Mole was."


Noah: "Do you think she was executed because she couldn't make up her mind?"
Noel: "Maybe. It's Mabel Leen."



Another woman has been executed! Is the Mole this season a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!