Thursday 12 November 2015

23.10-No regrets!



As the finale draws closer, some decide to fill their stomachs…


…some do some last-minute revision…


…and some have some fun while they can.

***
 

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What was the Mole’s previous position?
A: Runner-up
B: 6th
C: 8th

Q3: What is the Mole’s sexuality?
A: Heterosexual
B: Homosexual

Q4: Does the Mole know how to drive?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: What colour is the Mole’s hair?
A: Blonde
B: Brown
C: Red
 
Ronald: “I’m actually in the final three, with a shot at winning. I must not bungle things up. Let’s see…Ruby Green? She seems like the sweetest, nicest lady ever, which is fitting for a counsellor, but could that be a façade? She sabotaged before, like when she blew up in the final 4 mission. And she’s the only ex-finalist that managed to get in again. If even Ingrid, Ulysses and fourth-place Blair failed, what makes her so special?

However, there is also Judith ‘Portia’ Longbow. She’s quite suspicious. She appears to be more independent and hostile now, if my memory serves me correctly. And she blatantly mugged me, though I can’t really attribute that to sabotage. It’s more of defiance. She hardly sabotaged this season, but is it because they were too subtle for the naked eye?”


Q6: In Mission 1, what was the Mole’s role?
A: Transporter
B: Arranger

Q7: In Mission 2, who was behind the Mole?
A: Ruby Green
B: Ingrid Faller
C: Nobody

Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole sit on a recliner?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 4, in what order did the Mole step on a mine?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not step on a mine

Q10: In Mission 5, which car did the Mole ride in?
A: Black
B: Green
 
Judith: “Yes! I’m here! Okay, calm down. There’s no need to be too excited. Let me analyse it like how Ellen would. There is Ronald Parker. Last season, the only male was the Mole, but I know that’s not enough evidence. Bigger evidence is that he shot up from last to finalist in one season. I know, I did too, but my jump isn’t nearly as great. He’s always paranoid. Probably because he’s worried others will catch him out as the Mole.

But let’s not forget Ruby Green. She has been here before so that makes it less surprising, but I heard that last season she depended on Ingrid to get in, and they had a coalition. Maybe this happened again this season but Ingrid was fooled by Ruby and thus she’s executed so early! She looks like she can’t be the Mole, but then again, isn’t that what the Mole’s supposed to do?”



Q11: In Mission 5, how many bags did the Mole find?
A: 2
B: 4
C: 5

Q12: In Mission 5, did the Mole mug?
A: Yes
B: No

Q13: Has the Mole been in Mission 5 last season?
A: Yes
B: No

Q14: In what order was the Mole eliminated from doing Mission 5?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole was not eliminated

Q15: Who is the Mole?
A: Ruby Green
B: Judith Longbow
C: Ronald Parker

Ruby: “It’s so great to be here again. I shall treasure this moment and make good use of it. Okay, let me start with Portia. I can’t place my finger on her. Her major sabotage in the first mission drew a lot of unwanted attention onto herself. No Mole would do that, unless she was using reverse psychology. She didn’t appear to be trying too hard like Blair was last season though. And not to mention I feel that she’s got another agenda on her mind.

As for Ronald, he’s a nice guy, but he’s overly-paranoid. He made the great leap which is great, unless he’s the Mole. Could Theresa have been executed because she trusted him fully? He doesn’t trust anyone and would always redo what we did already, like in the last mission and Mission 3, where he re-checked everything. He could have used the opportunity to sabotage. Hmm…I’ve got an answer.”

***


“Welcome to the finale ceremony of the Smole, Season 23! We are back in the same venue. Now let’s welcome our guests back in!”


“In last place, we have Theresa Jeanette Parker!”
Theresa: “If Ronald wins, then *cough* my sacrifice is worth *cough* it.”


“Next up, the first of our double execution victims, Ingrid Faller!”
Ingrid: “I’m back for some action!”


“Following her is Blair McAtthewe!”
Blair: “I should have been there! Not sitting at this table!”


“In fifth is Xavier Portmanteau!”
Xavier: “I want to win the money, but I guess I should count my blessings. Now hurry up. Time is money.”


“Last but not least, let us put our hands together for ex-Mole and fourth placer Ulysses Wayne Dez!’
Ulysses: “Aloha everyone! Boy, the view here sure is different.”


“Ulysses, as ex-Mole, how do you feel about your current performance?”
Ulysses: “No regrets! They say that Moles can’t play at their own game, but I think me being fourth kinds of disproves it. Sure, I’m not up there again, but I think I did pretty well. The experience is totally different and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.”


“Ingrid, you were once the winner. How do you feel having slipped so greatly?”
Ingrid: “Hmm…well, I’m disappointed, but life has ups and downs, so I’m not particularly bothered. Winning all the time gets too boring after a while. There’s a reason why we are attracted to drama rather than predictable storylines.”
Blair: “Well, that’s a load of rubbish. I don’t deserve to be here. I should have gone higher up! I should have won!”

“Theresa, how do you feel being at the bottom?”
Theresa: “*cough* resigned. I never believed *cough* I could make it so far anyway. I think *cough* last season *cough* was a fluke. I’m *cough* happy for Ronald that *cough* he made it so *cough* far, though.”

 
“Xavier, you are the only one sitting here who improved. Alas, you didn’t get too far. How do you feel about that?”
Xavier: “Well, I’m glad that I escaped the fate of the double execution, but I’m still not pleased. I worked so hard. The majority of the points in that pot is due to my hard work. I should claim credit and earn it. One of those there must have blindsided me.”


“The final three are waiting eagerly for the reveal.”


 
“But first, let us taint their reputation by reviewing their sabotages.

“Ruby Green:

Mission
  1. No sabotage.
  2. She was slow at running and wore the wrong shoes, which impeded her running and nearly caused her to be caught by Blair.
  3. She gave some wrong suggestions at times.
  4. Ruby landed on a mine once again, and was the first to do so.
  5. Ruby wanted everyone to be thorough, which ended up slowing down the entire process. They ran the risk of having the points averaged due to lack of time.

Judith Longbow:

Mission
  1. She failed to bring a single piece of furniture back correctly.
  2. Judith evidently lagged behind, which made things easier for Blair.
  3. She gave wrong suggestions many times.
  4. No sabotage.
  5. She disobeyed Ruby’s instructions and mugged Ronald.

Ronald Parker:

Mission
  1. No sabotage.
  2. No sabotage.
  3. Ronald gave some wrong suggestions.
  4. No sabotage.
  5. No sabotage.”


“So, who do you all think the Mole is?”
Theresa: “*cough* definitely not Ronald. Maybe *cough* Ruby?”
Ingrid: “Sabotage-wise it seems so, but maybe Ronald aimed to lie low this season.”
Blair: “I bet it’s that Ruby. If we’re down here, so should she! And she’s always sabotaging and a dangerous character. The reason I failed last time was because of her!”


“The finalists are given keys to try and open their doors. Who will come out of that door?”




















































































































“The door is opening…”






















































































































































































 
“Let us welcome the runner-up of the Smole, Season 23: Ronald Parker!”


 

Ronald: “I’m stoked to have made it so far. Perhaps climbing to victory was a tall order though. It was stressful since I couldn’t trust anyone, and I still can’t fully trust either of the two ladies above me. Still, I think I did quite well.”
Theresa: “I’m proud *cough* of you!”
Ronald: “Shut up.”


“Thank you, Ronald. Clearly, one of the two women is the Mole and the other is our winner. Who’ll win, and who’s the Mole?”
Xavier: “I bet Portia is the Mole. Ruby has every right to be up there.”
Blair: “No she doesn’t!”
Ulysses: “Well, based on observation Portia seems to have more to hide.”

“Ruby and Judith are given another set of keys. Only one will open the door, however.”





























































































“The Mole, of the Smole, Season 23…”



















































































“…is none other than…”






























































































































































































































































 
“Judith Longbow!”
Judith: “Surprise.”


Judith: “When I received news that I would be the new Mole, I was shocked. Initially I was hesitant to accept because I didn’t want to be the bad guy, but then I thought that it would be great exposure and experience. Plus I get to stay till the end. The extra money earned doesn’t hurt. I hope I did well, though from what I heard, I screwed up right from the start. I’m not a good Mole, and it takes time to perfect it, I guess. I think all Moles, winners and players deserve a round of applause for their efforts.”
“Well said, Judith. You have earned 360/800 points from your sabotages. However, that is not the final sum you will earn,  because for every time you were put down as a suspect, 1 point is deducted and transferred to the winner.”


“Speaking of the winner, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the winner of the Smole, Season 23: Ruby Green!”


Ruby: “Wow, it’s really high up here. I cannot believe that I’m actually standing, towering above all of you. It’s been such a wonderful ride these past two seasons. I am really happy that both times I made it to the end. I may not have won last season, but I still did this season, and I trust that it’s more than what Ingrid earned. Not that you didn’t do a good job, Ingrid. I hope that we can still keep in contact after this. I love all of you!”
“Congratulations, Ruby, on your remarkable win! You have dutifully put down Judith as the suspect for every quiz. Coupled with some other quizzes, a total of 10 points has been transferred to you! You have won a grand total of 450,000 Simoleons! Congratulations!”


“Now, it is time to watch the clues that reveal how Judith has been the Mole all along:
  • In the second episode, we saw Judith waking up. By her bed was a Nyan Cat painting, which was not there last season. The rainbow on the painting represents her sexuality, as rainbows are a symbol of the LGBT community.





  • In Mission 3, one of the odd objects is a black door. In fact, the entire room was themed black. Black is Judith’s favourite colour.



“The door…is correct! It’s the odd one out because it’s the only object that’s not supposed to be black.”

  • In Episode 5, it was mentioned that the Mole had been sitting down all along. This is a reference to the banner, where Judith is seen sitting down.


“Congratulations on making it this far, improving for Judith and Ronald and maintaining for Ruby. All along the Mole has been seated amongst you…”



“And that’s it! Thank you all for participating in these two seasons. We hope you had fun. Thank you viewers for watching too. Do tune in to next season! Goodbye!”

Contestants
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Status
Ruby Green
(9/Judith)
(9/Judith)
(10/Judith)
(10/Judith)
(15/Judith)
1st
Judith Longbow
-
-
-
-
-
Mole
Ronald Parker
(4/Ulysses)
(7/Judith)
(9/Judith)
(7/Judith)
(14/Judith)
3rd
Ulysses Wayne Dez
(10/Judith)
(6/Xavier)
(5/Xavier)
(6/Ronald)

4th
Xavier Portmanteau
(0/Blair)
(7/Ronald)
(4/Ulysses)


5th
Blair McAtthewe
(7/Xavier)
(4/Xavier)



6th
Ingrid Faller
(5/Blair)
(3/Ronald)



6th
Theresa Jeanette Parker
(2/Ulysses)




8th
  • Red means executed
  • Black means not in game
  • Green means exempt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!