Saturday 28 November 2015

24.08-Hippo snot


In the last episode, contestants had to test out keys on chests. 170/200 points were earned. Bernard and Joanna earned an exemption, while Herman, Rebecca and Olivia found a correction.

***




First time a deer visits our house and grazes at our front lawn.


Yvonne: "I could have sworn I saw Dimitri watching us through the windows somewhere. I will kick him where it hurts the most if I see him again."


Yvonne: "Better head back inside now. Ooh, a deer."


Olivia: "GOOD MORNING BERNARD!"
Bernard: "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"
Olivia; "Even Herman is older, and he can handle it."


Olivia: "You must be judging me right now."
Bernard: "Psychoanalysing."
Olivia: "I bet you think I'm a llama."
Bernard: "Not really."

***



Yvonne: "Hahaha! Bernard was scared!"
Randolph: "Good morning Yvonne."
Yvonne: "Good morning. Oh yes."



Yvonne: "Why did you not earn any points or get anything in the last mission? Are you trying to sabotage?"


Randolph: "Time was tight. I tell you it was all a conspiracy--"
Yvonne: "I've heard enough about you and your conspiracies. You're annoying."


Randolph: "No need to be so fierce. I'm not the only one."
Yvonne: "I'll confront all of them, not to worry."


Randolph: "Hmph. Don't believe me then. It's your funeral."


Rebecca: "Reading can take you to amazing places."
Herman: "Really? That sounds fun."


Rebecca: "And you don't have to move an inch."
Herman: "You've got me. Reading sounds like something that will suit my physical ability. Maybe I'll try it."
Rebecca: "Excellent choice."

***


Yvonne: "Oliver, why did you not earn any points for the team?"
Oliver: "I tried, but there was so little time. And the keys were really deep down. I wasted a lot of time trying to get it out and try every single lock."
Olivia: "Don't beat him up, Yvonne. I believe we all tried our best. I hope so, at least."



Herman: "Well, maybe I should start reading my journal. Reading my own work will be interesting. Boy, joining this show makes me feel like a little boy studying for a test again."


Patrick: "So many of them found corrections and exemptions. Things are really not looking good for me."
Randolph: "Patrick. Come over here."


Patrick: "Look, if it's another one of your conspiracy theories..."
Randolph: "Why does nobody believe me?"
Patrick: "It's hard to when you called me a fraud and some alien or something."
Randolph: "Well, we need to work together to escape this house. Your skills will be useful."
Patrick: "Why do we need to escape?"
Randolph: "Because I have a hunch this is all a trap. It's like Hansel and Gretel. They make us all comfy and cosy before roasting us."

***





Yvonne: "YOU! DO AS I SAY! OR ELSE!"
Oliver: "What are you doing?"



Yvonne: "Practising to boss others around. Nobody will take me seriously unless I start being fierce with them."


Herman: "How I wish I could go out and play. But we're not allowed to leave this house."


Oliver: "Yvonne, you're just distancing yourself from others. Nobody likes a fierce woman."

***


Olivia: "Don't you think it's exciting to venture into the unknown?"
Randolph: "No, it's scary. Space is a scary thing. It'll suck you up. The government is just glorifying and sugarcoating the true nature of space so as not to sound alarmist."
Patrick: "Stop feeding the troll, Olivia."


Herman: "Achoo!"


Oliver: "That better not be hippo snot on me."


Herman: "You're funny."
Oliver: "What do you think of Yvonne?"
Herman: "You're fierce. Take it from me. No man wants to marry a fierce tigress."
Yvonne: "Says the man who's in his 40s and still unmarried and unemployed."
Herman: "A job will just tie me down. I want to have fun! Explore the world, see the sights, live my life to the fullest."

***


Rebecca: "so, let us decide as one who to pick as the Mole for the upcoming quiz. Personally, I believe Randolph is quite suspicious."
Yvonne: "I second that."
Olivia: "Hmm...he does go off tangent and act crazy. You think it's just a ploy?"
Joanna: "It definitely is. So that settles it then."


Olivia: "Are we going to place all our bets on him? Don't we want to see if anyone else is a suspect first?"
Joanna: "I...I need to use the toilet. Meeting dismissed."
Olivia: "Spoken like a true businesswoman."

***


Herman: "What you're telling me is that the police are in it too? You've got to be crazy."
Randolph: "It's true."
Rebecca: "Guys, lower your volume. I'm trying to watch TV."
Patrick: "The most sensible thing I've heard all day."

***


Sean: "Peace and quiet. It can be as soothing as the sound of waves crashing against the beach."


Patrick: "Why does nobody make their bed around here?"

***



Rebecca: "You're quite the mysterious man, Patrick. I hope you're not hiding anything."
Patrick: "You're quite the mysterious woman too."
Rebecca: "That's flattering."


Rebecca: "Is Patrick the Mole? We can never be sure."

***

Quiz time. Olivia and Herman use their corrections.


Q1. Is the Mole male or female?

A: Male
B: Female
Q2: What did the Mole eat before Mission 4?
A: Mac and Cheese
B: Waffles
C: Autumn Salad
D: Grapes Pancakes
Q3: In which order did the Mole do Mission 4?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
Q4: Who was before the Mole in Mission 4?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Bernard Hunter
C: Rebecca Liberosa
D: Yvonne Aja
E: Joanna Eughberton
F: Oliver Dean
G: Randolph Evan
H: Patrick Shwatz
I: Herman Sheen
J: Nobody
Q5: Who was after the Mole in Mission 4?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Yvonne Aja
F: Joanna Eughberton
G: Oliver Dean
H: Randolph Evan
I: Herman Sheen
J: Nobody
Q6: In Mission 4, how many chests did the Mole successfully open?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5 or more
Q7: In Mission 4, how many items did the Mole obtain?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3 or more
Q8: In Mission 4, how many unique items did the Mole obtain?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3 or more
Q9: What did the Mole get in Mission 4?
A: Points
B: Points and correction
C: Exemption
D: Points and exemption
E: Exemption and correction
F: Correction
G: Nothing
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Yvonne Aja
F: Joanna Eughberton
G: Oliver Dean
H: Randolph Evan
I: Patrick Shwatz
J: Herman Sheen

***



"And it is time for another execution ceremony. Tonight, one of you will be leaving us."


"Sean Blushore, please type your name into the computer."



"Unfortunately, Sean Blushore..."














































































































































































































"...you are staying on!"



"Yvonne Aja."



"Yvonne Aja..."
































































































































"You are safe."


"Rebecca Liberosa."


"Rebecca..."


"...you are the next..."






















































































































































































































"...to be safe."
Rebecca: "Phew."



"Oliver Dean."


Oliver: "My palms are all sweaty now. I've never felt so nervous; not even during a big game."



























































































































































































"You are safe."
Oliver: "Booyeah!"



"Olivia Spring."


Olivia: "Wish me luck guys!"






































































































































































































































"You are safe."



"It is down to the three of you. One of you will be leaving tonight."


"Herman Sheen, let us hope that your correction saved you."



"Herman Sheen..."


















































































































































































































































"...you are going on to the final 9!"



Olivia: "Yay Herman! He's my good friend. I'd be so sad if he left."


"Randolph Evan, Patrick Shwatz, one of your lights will turn green while the other will turn red."


"Randolph Evan, please proceed to the computer."










































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Randolph: "You have got to be kidding me."


Randolph: "This must be a conspiracy."


Randolph: "And you all are in it. Plotting against me. I've seen your true colours."
Rebecca: "Can't say I'm not happy."
Olivia: "Same here, honestly. It was getting unbelievable and annoying."


"Thank you for joining, Randolph."

***


Yvonne: "I should clean this sink. It's so dirty...ooh, bubbles..."


Randolph has left! Could it really be a conspiracy? Did the Mole plot all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!