Sunday 15 November 2015

24.02-You forgot to take a picture of me standing up


Previously, the 12 contestants were detained the moment they set foot on Simplandian soil. We eventually sorted things out, but half of them escaped to freedom before that, earning 120/240 points. Bernard unknowingly earned himself a hidden exemption for being the first to escape. The contestants have now reached the Smole house safely and spend a couple of days settling in.


Olivia: "Oh boy, was it kind of scary being thrown into jail like that! But it was also kind of fun, at least for me, because I tried to make the most out of it. I know I talk really fast and have a really high-pitched voice, and am always brimming with energy, but that's who I am! I suppose I prefer to see the sunny side of things. Everything is so wondrous and fun and exciting that way. Just like how even though the town is quaint and our house is small, I'm not going to let it ruin my mood. Oh, silly me. I forgot to introduce myself to all of you! My name is Olivia Spring. I work as a tour guide. I've heard of Simplandia before but never really visited. I heard it's a dying town but the mayor injected new life into it, so I can't wait to see how this plays out!"



Olivia: "It was so scary inside there!"
Oliver: "Indeed it was, but at least we made it out and turns out it was just a big misunderstanding. Now if you'd excuse me, I'd like to get some exercise."
Olivia: "Okay! You have fun!"


Olivia: "Hey, I see you found the journals too!"
Sean: "I think you need to chill sometimes. Slow down and take things easy sometimes."
Olivia: "I know, but I can't! Life is too exciting to take a stop."
Sean: "Whatever floats your boat."




Bernard: "Oops!"


Bernard: "Oh, Bernard peed himself! Hahaha!"
Bernard: "Be mature about it."

***


Herman: "It's nice to finally see all of you. In a non-threatening situation."
Randolph: "You sure none of you actually smuggled drugs? Or are aliens in disguise? Herman, you really look like one."
Oliver: "Why not we start introducing ourselves?"

***
After introductions...


Oliver: "Now that I've had my fill, I'm going to exercise again with this newfound energy."
Olivia: "Yay for energy!"


Olivia: "Yvonne, do you want to join a coalition with Rebecca, Joanna and I? They've already agreed."
Sean: "I'm still here, you know."
Olivia: "It doesn't matter. It's not like we were going to keep it a secret anyway."
Yvonne: "Well, I suppose there's no reason we shouldn't."
Olivia: "Yay! We can do all kinds of stuff together, like talk about riding unicorns!"
Yvonne: "Unicorns? Where?"
Sean: "My goodness gracious..."



Joanna: "I decided to initiate a coalition with the four girls in the house. We do share the same room after all, and are surrounded by our male counterparts. It's imperative we stick together. I'm still kinda P.O.ed by that whole confusion the other day though. I live here! How dare they mistake me for a criminal! Yes, I live here. You may know Casey Eughberton. I'm her sister and she lives here too. I know the most about this place, so I believe I have the greatest advantage to win this game. What Casey can't achieve, I'll help her achieve."



Oliver: "Ah, lovin' the adrenaline."


Randolph: "Unicorns! Yes, I bet the they are all plotting to use the power of rainbows and horns to dominate the world!"


Rebecca: "Why am I stuck in the same room as him...nevermind. I'll escape with a book."

***


Rebecca: "Ah, much better. Peace and quiet."


Olivia: "And then it was this big!"
Herman: "Woah! Serious?"
Randolph: "Your tour guide experiences sound interesting...and also like a whole big ploy!"
Olivia: "Huh?"
Sean: "Just ignore him."


Olivia: "I'm quite surprised to see Sean read, of all people. He's quite the cool guy. I talked to him and he likes going to beaches and surfing and having fun and all that, but he's also the introvert. Prefers keeping to himself. It's quite interesting, because I'd never associate the two types together. The more you know."

***


Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: Does the Mole have dyed hair?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Does the Mole have short or long hair?
A: Short hair
B: Long hair


Q4: Does the Mole wear glasses?
A: Yes
B: No



Q5: Which cell was the Mole locked in in Mission 1?
A: Side cell
B: Corner cell


Q6: In Mission 1, did the Mole find a key?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 1, did the Mole get a key confiscated?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: In Mission 1, did the Mole escape?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 1, in which order did the Mole escape?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole did not escape


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Dimitri Vlasglow
F: Yvonne Aja
G: Joanna Eughberton
H: Oliver Dean
I: Jeremy Lewting
J: Randolph Evan
K: Patrick Shwatz
L: Herman Sheen

***



A raccoon is playing dead outside.

***


"Welcome to your first execution ceremony. This is how the execution ceremony will go. Each of you will be called one by one to the computer, except Bernard, who has an exemption. You will then enter your name, which will appear on the screen on the right. The screen on the left will then either show a green or red circle. I believe the colours are self-explanatory. Good luck to all."


"Dimitri Vlasglow, you are up first."
Dimitri: "Gladly."


Joanna: "You are such a creep."
Rebecca: "So he's the creepy voice in the prison. It sends chills down my spine, even to this day. I secretly wish he'll go home first."




























































































































































































"Safe!"



Dimitri: "That woman crying scared me."
Joanna: "I think you scare more people with your perv face."


"Joanna Eughberton."











































































































































"Safe!"
Joanna: "To be expected."


"Patrick Shwatz."


































































































































"You are safe as well."


"Jeremy Lewting."
Jeremy: "This is so nerve-wracking."



































































































































































"You are safe for now."
Jeremy: "I don't like the sound of that."


"Olivia Spring, it is now your turn."
Olivia: "Wish me luck!"




























































































































































"Safe!"
Olivia: "Yay!"


"How about the one with the similar sounding name--Oliver Dean?"
Oliver: "You forgot to take a picture of me standing up."
















































































































































































"Safe! More than half know their results now. This must put immense pressure on the rest of you."


Randolph: "Indeed it does."
"Randolph, you are next."
Randolph: "CONSPIRACY!"
























































































































































































































































































































"Safe."


"Sean Blushore, you are the only one in the front row with an uncertain fate. Please go to the computer and enter your name"


Sean: "I'll go with the flow."





















































































































































































































































"Safe."
Sean: "All right."


"Down to three. Rebecca Liberosa?"
Rebecca: "Here goes nothing."







































































































































































































































































































































































































"Safe!"
Rebecca: "I had a scare."


"It's down to you two."
Yvonne: "You cannot be serious."
Herman: "I don't want to leave first."


"Yvonne Aja."




















































































































































































































































"Safe!"


Herman: "Well, it was fun and all, I guess."
"You never even got a chance to try it, so why not go up there and touch that computer?"







































































































































































Herman: "Wait, what?"


"That's right. All of you are safe. To make up for the confusion, none of you will be going home tonight. However, the lowest scorer will receive a -2 penalty on his or her next quiz. See you tomorrow."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!