Tuesday 10 November 2015

23.09-Back aches



And we are back on the Smole, Season 23! Last time the final 4 had to manouevre across a lawn filled with mines. Only Ronald and Judith did so successfully, so 60/120 or 260/620 points were earned. Ronald earned  a hidden exemption for being the first to get across safely. Faced with tough competition and a wavering mind, Ulysses the ex-Mole ended up losing at his own game. Who is the Mole? Who will win? Find out now.


Ruby: “It was quite obvious that Ulysses wasn’t the Mole, since his disposition changed. His departure is quite sad because I know that he’s a great guy, and it doesn’t help me narrow down options. I’m confident of my suspect since I’m here by my own two feet, but insurance helps.”


Ruby: “You didn’t tell her to eat your food?”
Ronald: “You guys aren’t appreciative anyway of my food anyway. So I made my own serving. Besides, she said something about how the breakfast burrito is better for her skin. She’s the model, not me.”


Judith: “I’m so elated to be here in the finale! Ellen, are you watching this? If you are, know that I love you! I will win this for us, Ellen!”

***


“Congratulations on making it this far, improving for Judith and Ronald and maintaining for Ruby. All along the Mole has been seated amongst you. I believe you have found him or her, since you are here. Your final mission shall commence. All of you will take the same train. On the train, you are to find bags containing differing amounts of money. Grab the bags and keep them with you until the train reaches the last stop. You are allowed to mug the other contestants. If you are mugged, you must stop playing and the bags will go to the mugger. When the train reaches the last stop, should there only be one contestant standing, whatever the contestant has will go to the pot. If there is more than one finalist at the last stop, the points will be averaged. So in this mission, you must try and take as many bags and get rid of the other two finalists to do the best. This is worth 180 points. Good luck.”


“Go!”


Ruby: “Okay guys, I’ve done this before. Please listen. We failed here last time because we split up, giving Ulysses the chance to sneak out and hide some bags. This time we have to work together. Let us search each cabin thoroughly first. We’ll decide on the mugging later.”


Ronald: “Hmm…no bags in here.”


Judith: “Aha!”

Ronald: “Yes! There’s one hidden here.”
 
Ruby: “Remember to check the seats guys.”


Ronald: “I’ll explore here.”
Judith: “On it.”


Judith: “Hmm…can’t feel any bumps. I think we’re done here.”
Ronald: “Hang on. Let me check once more your area.”


Ronald: “Okay, there really is nothing left.”
Ruby: “Then let’s go on to the next cabin.”


Judith: “Found one bag here.”


Ruby: “Hi Ulysses. Did you see any bags here?”
Ulysses: “I’m not allowed to help you.”


Ronald: “It’s so tempting to just mug. I mean, if I don’t mug, she’ll mug me…but I mustn’t.”


Ingrid: “Here’s a tip. Mug while you can.”
Judith: “But Ruby instructed us not to.”
Ingrid: “She’s out of her mind. Do you want averaged points or the whole thing?”
Judith: “Of course the whole thing! But…”


Judith: “Should I?”

Ruby: “Strange…no bags here.”


Ronald: “Portia has been eyeing me…I better be careful. But Ruby has been glancing occasionally to me too. I must not let them come close. But I can’t alert them that I’m on to them.”


Judith: “Got it!”
Ronald: “No!”
Judith: “Give it to me!”
Ronald: “Never!”
Judith: “Good job. You broke the strap.”


Judith: “But I managed to get the bag. Now hand all the rest over.”


Ronald: “I just knew it.”


Ruby: “Why did you mug Ronald? I told you not to.”


Judith: “Save the act, Ruby. I clearly know that you’re the Mole.”


Ruby: “What?”


Judith: “Stop trying to be a goody-two-shoes! We all know your true motive. If the winner could be executed, then what makes you so great to be here? You want to average the points so as to lose some, you Mole!”

Ruby: “That’s not true! Look, let us not fight in public. We have a job to do. If we work quickly we can decide who to hand the bags over, then all points will be earned.”


Judith: “Okay then.”


Ruby: “It’s so hard to trust Portia and Ronald. One’s paranoid and one’s backstabbing. I have to keep my eye on Portia to make sure she doesn’t try to do anything funny.”


Judith: “Hi! I see that all of you are here!”


Ruby: “Found a bag. Now better watch my back. Especially now that we’ve stopped at a station…oh, oops! Don’t need to see two lovebirds kissing in the station!”


Judith: “The perfect place to hide a bag. I just need to tiptoe to reach it…”
Blair: “Still working over the phone? Pathetic old man.”


Theresa: “Portia is here! That *cough* means…Ronald!”


 
Ruby: “Excuse me mister, but have you seen some bags lying around?”


Theresa: “Ronald!”

Theresa: *cough* “Is it really you?”


Ronald: “Of course it’s me, silly.”
Theresa: “It’s so good *cough* to see you!”
Ronald: “I hope you’ve been doing okay during my absence…wait. I need to ask you something very important.”
Theresa: “What *cough* is it?”
Ronald: “It’s about you and Blair.”
Theresa: *cough*


Judith: “Hey…there’s something lumpy here. Aha! A bag!”


Xavier: “Oh, my back aches.”


Judith: “How many bags are there in total, Ruby?”
Ruby: “Let me think…11, if I recall.”
Judith: “I have 9 bags.”
Ruby: “I have 2. That means we’re done.”


Judith: “Okay, who shall have the bag?”


Ruby: “Well, I was kind of hoping I do it…since, you know, I’ve done this before?”


Judith: “But I found more bags. It’s only right that I take 2 more bags.”


Ruby: “I guess you’re right. We don’t have much time anyway.”
Judith: “Thank you.”
 

“The mission ends!”


 
“11 bags have been found, so all 180 points have been earned! The pot now has a grand total of 440/800 points! Good job!”

Judith: “Yeah! We did it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!