Wednesday 18 November 2015

24.04-TV value


In the mission, the contestants fared badly, with the gym group negating their efforts. The office group fared slightly better, but Randolph left in a spite, forfeiting the rest of the mission. The wedding group, despite Yvonne's inadequacies, managed to get through and earn 30 points in their scene, although the mistakes were high too. Altogether, 95/300 points were earned.



Dimitri: "Good day, my fellow viewers. It is such a pleasure meeting all of you. Sure, I may not see you physically, but know that I will be with you and watching over you every second of your life. I will always be behind your back, following you like a shadow. Sorry, I got distracted. I came here to point out an interesting observation: Every 8th season, there will be a Demetrius derivative. In Season 8, there was Demetrius Killjoy. On Season 16, there was Demetria Krissatina. Or whatever her name is. And now, there is Dimitri Vlasglow. Utterly delightful."



Patrick: "Yes, I sell watches. Yes, it is an honest business. Yes, I am relatively well-off. No, it is not a knock-off or a scam or a conspiracy that my watches are more expensive. They are just better, premium goods. Happy now?"
Herman: "Going on with the conspiracy again, huh? To him, everything's a conspiracy."
Herman: "Shut up, hippo. Everyone knows you mutated. I bet there must be a conspiracy surrounding mutated animals. I must dig deeper."



Rebecca: "Please don't stick to me."
Dimitri: "Why are you so soft? Are you scared of me?"
Rebecca: "No. But it would help if you don't whisper like a serpent or breathe onto my neck."
Dimitri: "Come, I have something to share...in private."
Rebecca: "Will you leave me alone after this?"
Dimitri: "Oh, absolutely. It's not like I walk into your room every night and stare at you sleeping."
Rebecca: "Uh..."


Olivia: "Cheer up! You're not a loser. You can do this. You will survive the first execution!"
Oliver: "If he survives, then who will be the first to go?"
Yvonne: "Don't be such a spoilsport."
Oliver: "Dude, chill. No need to get so worked up or fierce about it."

***


Randolph: "...And that is why aliens exist."
Patrick: "You are crazy."


Dimitri: "Give me your hand."


Herman: "I am so hungry."


Rebecca: "Er, what are you trying to do?"
Dimitri: "It was so soft and silky. Why didn't you let me hold onto it for longer?"
Rebecca: "It's my hand. And you didn't ask for permission."
Dimitri: "Oh, extremely sorry. Can I--"
Rebecca: "No."

***


Yvonne: "WHITE AND GOLD? WHITE AND GOLD!? IT'S FREAKING BLACK AND BLUE!"
Jeremy: "Okay, okay! Black and blue it is!"
Olivia: "Ah, one of life's greatest unsolved mysteries. Isn't it fun debating about all this?"
Yvonne: "What do you mean unsolved? It's CLEARLY solved. The dress is BLACK AND BLUE!"


Rebecca: "Where did you get that from?"
Dimitri: "I sneaked out and got a plucked a bunch of flowers from the neighbour's garden. Do you think they're nice?"


Rebecca: "How did they allow you to do that anyway?"
Dimitri: "They said nothing but just watched in peace and silence while I took them, so they didn't seem to mind."
Rebecca: "I do. I can't accept stolen gifts."
Dimitri: "It's not for you. I wanted to bring it home. But if you want, you can have it."
Rebecca: "No thanks. And it'll wilt by the time filming is over."
Dimitri: "What a pity. Looks like I'll have to cut it up and sprinkle it over some corpse again then."
Rebecca: O_O



Patrick: "If I have to take any more insults, I will sue you."
Randolph: "Threats? That's such a shark-eating con artist thing to do."
Herman: "Artist?"

***



Oliver: "Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy. You gotta have faith in yourself man! You won't leave! You have TV value! They won't let you leave even if you're the suckiest sucker in the whole wide world."
Olivia: "Yeah! I mean, not really, but...you get what I mean. Have more confidence! Don't be nervous; be excited!"


Yvonne: "Herman. You are a grown ass man. Act your age."
Herman: "What?"
Yvonne: "I'm just tired of your childish antics and...ooh my back itches. I need to scratch that."


Rebecca: "Can I go yet?"


Dimitri: "Let me touch your face and hair first. It feels so soft."
Rebecca: "I don't know what your motives are, but I hope you stop this, or I may have to call security."
Dimitri: "Security? Ha, a good one. You can't reach them."


Herman: "I can see why you need a journal."
Patrick: "OOH, BURN."
Bernard: "Guys I'm trying to watch TV."


Bernard: "The Twinbrookians say I'm nothing like my parents. Which is kind of true. I'm not overly flirty or into age-gap love. I'm a scientist and not much of a talker, but they're loud and messy with their PDA. Whenever possible, I observe everyone. I am a cognitive scientist, so that should help in determining the rationale behind their behaviour."



Oliver: "And then he punched him right in the face!"


Olivia: "Ouch! That must hurt. But it must have been such an exciting and interesting match to watch."
Jeremy: "I feel so uncomfortable. I would have died of a nosebleed long ago."

***


Joanna: "Patrick, we should form a coaliiton."
Patrick: "Why are you so public about it?"
Joanna: "Because I don't want to live the secret life. I want to be honest and upright. We're both business people. I'm sure together, we can earn the money."
Patrick: "That's true. I accept."


Yvonne: "I'm hungry."


Joanna: "I found a note under my bed saying that if I formed a public coalition with Patrick, I would get a correction. So I did. Who knows? He may be of use."



Patrick: "Okay, Randolph. If you say that I'm not good at the trinkets and parts of technology, I'll show you that I am indeed good with technology and making them by disassembling and then reassembling them." 


Randolph: "Trying to prove yourself. How defensive. You're confirming my suspicions even more."
Yvonne: "Ind....Olivia, you made me lose my train of thought."

***


Dimitri: "So, I think we're not really well liked, but that's why we must work together. Form a coalition?"


Jeremy: "I will need all the help I can get."
Dimitri: "Excellent. Let us get straight to work."

***
Quiz time. Jeremy and Joanna do not use their correction.




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Does the Mole currently have a job?
A: Yes

B: No



Q3: Does the Mole wear a shirt for sleepwear?
A: Yes

B: No



Q4: In Mission 2, which group was the Mole in?
A: Office group
B: Wedding group

C: Gym group



Q5: What role did the Mole play in Mission 2?
A: Worker A
B: Worker B
C: Worker C
D: Boss
E: Gymmer A
F: Gymmer B
G: Gymmer C
H: Gymmer D
I: Groom
J: Bride
K: Guest

L: Pastor


Q6: Did the Mole NG?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: How many times did the Mole NG?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4
F: 5
G: 6

H: 7 



Q8: Did the Mole forget to do a task?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: Did the Mole skip a task?
A: Yes
B: No



Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Dimitri Vlasglow
F: Yvonne Aja
G: Joanna Eughberton
H: Oliver Dean
I: Jeremy Lewting
J: Randolph Evan
K: Patrick Shwatz
L: Herman Sheen

***


Joanna: "The others are so slow."
Dimitri: "I'm right behind you."
Joanna: "Ugh."

***



"Excellent. Now that everyone's here, we can begin our second execution ceremony. All of you made it through the last time, but that would be the last time. Remember, anyone who failed the quiz, ie less than 5/10, would be in danger, and the slowest one in this group would be executed. Hope you managed to balance speed and accuracy."


"Oliver Dean, you are up first."






































































































































































































"Safe!"
Oliver: "Booyeah!"



"Yvonne Aja. You were the 2nd last to know your results last time. Now, you shall be the 2nd."
Yvonne: "I'm worried."
Patrick: "Hmm...I don't think too highly of you."









































































































































"You are safe!"



"Jeremy Lewting."
Jeremy: "Oh boy."



"You.."


"...are unfortunately..."


















































































































































































"...the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Jeremy: "Bummer."
Rebecca: "What a relief."


Jeremy: "Well, it was great and all, even though I sucked big time, because I'm that much of a loser. And of course the loser would be the first to go home. It's only right and expected. Well, hopefully the winner will be a deserving one. I would wish everyone good luck, but you don't need luck. Not my bad luck, anyway."


"Thank you for joining, Jeremy."


Jeremy the loser is the first boot! Did he incur the penalty? Who will be next out the door?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!