Tuesday 24 November 2015

24.06-Oh yeah?


The contestants earned 80/110 points in the third mission, with only Yvonne, Oliver and Bernard guessing wrongly. Contestants now get to spend the rest of the day in the library before taking the quiz at home.

***


Sean: "What a cute thing."


Yvonne: "Hi, what are you doing out here?"


Yvonne: "Just ignore me will you."


Sean: "Huh? What? Sorry. I just wanted to get some fresh air. I may read books but cooping myself up in a library can be too much, even for me sometimes."


Sean: "Anyway, did you see this rad little critter? It's a spiny turtle."


Yvonne: "Indeed. Nature is nice and refreshing."



Rebecca: "For the umpteenth time..."
Randolph: "Shh, Rebecca. I'm trying to read up on aliens. They come in many forms an disguises. I must be able to detect them. Unless you're an alien that doesn't want me to know more!"
Rebecca: "Ridiculous."


Joanna: "I really question your moves."
Oliver: "Just because I'm in the minority that guessed wrongly doesn't mean I'm the Mole. A lot guessed, and they happen to be lucky, that's all. No, I'm not going to go blue-faced to explain myself. I'll let you think I'm the Mole."

***


Olivia:" Herman, what are you doing?"


Herman: "Shh! I'm racking up a combo."
Olivia: "Naughty you! The library computers aren't for playing!"
Herman: "Don't be my mother."


Olivia: "Can I play with you?"
Herman: "Sure!"


Olivia: "Herman may be the oldest, but he surely acts the youngest, and I'm fine with that. It's fun being around him because he's so lovable and young at heart. He's always looking to have fun. I think we really hit it off."

***


Rebecca: "Gentlemen, if you want to play and make noise, please go outside. The library isn't for this."


Patrick: "But we can't go anywhere. And books are boring."
Bernard: "Ha! I won."
Rebecca: "I am offended. You know what? I'll go read a book instead. This isn't my library anyway."


Joanna: "...so my line isn't worth doubting at all."
Oliver: "Oh yeah? Then..what about the previous mission? Your team earned no points at all!"
Joanna: "That wasn't my fault. Blame Patrick and Dimitri for making mistakes 6 times in a row before quitting. They are more suspicious."
Oliver; "That's true...but what about in jail? I bet you knew you would be thrown in jail, because you live here unlike the rest of us and didn't escape!"
Joanna: "What kind of logic is that? If I didn't escape, it's the fault of everyone else for not passing me the right keys or getting caught with it. I am done with you here."


Dimitri: "I never touched a surfer before. I expected sea foam."
Sean: "Heh...er...can you let go now?"


Dimitri: "Do you like sushi? I like sushi. That's why I dress like sushi."
Sean: "That's...interesting, man. Look, I've gotta go. Later alligator."

***


Yvonne: "Oh, look. A tortoise. Wait, I think Sean said it was a turtle. I wasn't really paying attention, but don't turtles live in water?"


Oliver: "What an exciting movie!"
Herman: "My thoughts exactly! I love how we can rent DVDs and watch them in this library. Back where I came from libraries were old and boring."
Olivia: "Come on, they can't be that bad. If something is boring, it's only because you aren't making use of it to have fun."


Dimitri: "This urinal smells so fresh and pleasant."


Olivia: "Hey there! Did you want to rent a video? Herman, we should let the residents here watch. Can you speak? What's your name?"
*Zui uses sign language*
Olivia: "I don't know how to read that, I'm sorry."
Yan: "Her name is Zui. Sorry about that. She's mute."
Olivia: "Oh, I'm so sorry!"
Yan: "Don't be."

***


Bernard: "I hope they don't mind me lying on the floor. I'm feeling sleepy and they said no sleeping on the chairs, so..."



Patrick: "Excuse me. I need to use the toilet."


Patrick: "Nevermind. But I should hurry. I think I need to head back and take the quiz."

***

Joanna does not use her correction.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Pink room
B: Cream room
C: Stripe room


Q3: Does the Mole have a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 3, which line did the Mole write?
A: Pick me as the Mole
B: Because I love to dig for gold
C: That's why I married Melissa
D: For love and fame
E: He was even willing to sell his soul
F: To Satan
G: From God
H: "I got a letter from God," he mumbled in reverence
I: He couldn't wait to open the letter
J: But unfortunately, he failed to get into his dream college
K: So he decided to sleep forever and ever and ever



Q5: In Mission 3, did the Mole guess the line correctly?
A: Yes
B: No


Q6: In Mission 3, which line did the Mole guess?
A: Pick me as the Mole
B: Because I love to dig for gold
C: That's why I married Melissa
D: For love and fame
E: He was even willing to sell his soul
F: To Satan
G: From God
H: "I got a letter from God," he mumbled in reverence
I: He couldn't wait to open the letter
J: But unfortunately, he failed to get into his dream college
K: So he decided to sleep forever and ever and ever


Q7: In Mission 3, in which order did the Mole write the story?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th


Q8: In Mission 3, in which order did the Mole guess?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th


Q9: In Mission 3, who did the Mole guess?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Dimitri Vlasglow
F: Yvonne Aja
G: Joanna Eughberton
H: Oliver Dean
I: Randolph Evan
J: Patrick Shwatz
K: Herman Sheen


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sean Blushore
B: Olivia Spring
C: Bernard Hunter
D: Rebecca Liberosa
E: Dimitri Vlasglow
F: Yvonne Aja
G: Joanna Eughberton
H: Oliver Dean
I: Randolph Evan
J: Patrick Shwatz
K: Herman Sheen


Olivia: "Randolph had a big reaction when Dimitri accused him of a line that he actually wrote. This is weird. He didn't react the first time he was accused wrongly. It's almost as if he wanted Dimitri to change his answer to something wrong. I'm paying more attention to Bernard too."

***



"Welcome to your next execution ceremony. Tonight, another one of you unfortunate souls must leave the game. Who will it be?"


"Dimitri Vlasglow, why not you start the ball rolling?"
Dimitri: "I'll gladly oblige."
Bernard: "Shudder."



"Dimitri Vlasglow, you are..."















































































































































































































"...fortunately executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Dimitri: "It was such a pleasure to meet you succulent, splendid people. So many fresh faces, but I failed to feel them all. Maybe next time. I may no longer be around, but my spirit will always be by your side, watching you, protecting you.."
Yvonne: "Do you see a guy in black and red and green running off?"
Rebecca: "No?"
Yvonne: "Well, he should."


Dimitri: "Farewell, my lovers!"
"Thank you for participating."

The creepy Dimitri has left! Who is next?

***
BONUS SHOTS



Love how in sync they are.


Also, Rebecca's ankle is quite twisted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!